You are being replaced very quickly and doing nothing about it

You are being replaced very quickly and doing nothing about it.

Are white people too stupid to survive? Fucking idiots.

Attached: Capture.png (1241x658, 1.88M)

replacement

I suspect we'll start seeing more and mass shootings, and eventually insurgent guerilla groups attacking soft targets. Things will get worse and worse until we are seeing suicide attacks almost on a daily basis. It will be a glorious festival of violence. Fight or flight, motherfucker. Dat how it be

Attached: sxd.png (846x838, 463K)

They are literally waiting for someone to give them permission, because they are domesticated sheep and nothing more.

Same in florida and nebraska.

Why exactly does skin color matter? Just educate them as Americans.

>Are white people too stupid to survive?
No. We reached a level of society where we had nothing left to do except empathize with those below us. That was then abused and exploited so that globalists can replace the intelligent members of society. All to facilitate "end-game" capitalism and infinite-growth economies that aren't regularly sustainable with the populace that built it.

>pic related

Attached: 1565063180756.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Attached: if only you knew.png (270x270, 101K)

Pretty much this, but I'd add that I think that most don't think it's a big deal or even happening because they can sit indoors all the time and ignore reality; and if they DO start to dislike it they can engage in white flight (until one day they can't because everywhere to flee to is already brown).

I don’t see what Israel has to do with this. Have you never read Rousseau? We are all just meat puppets the same. Some of the puppets just have different looking material. Strip a white dude and a black dude and you have two skeletons. Tell me which is which.

Do you think that blacks and whites will unite to be stronger against the hispanic majority?

Imagine that twist in the history of the USA.

I hope this response isn't glowing, but somewhere in this godforsaken country there's at least 2 white men preparing for some sort of action.
You may not see it on the surface, obviously, and flaunted all over this board in fear of the feds and of the jannies, but there are certainly at least a handful of men out there who are copying the example set by the saints.
Deny Crusius if you want, but he was proof of this.

Science can actually tell you which is which from a fragment of bone. I could tell you which is which from the skull alone.

> skin color
Fuck you, animal

Attached: 1565118777513.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Don't know. I guess it's more likely they connect with Mestizos

Any replacement is a crime against humanity. But if I had to choose, blacks are an evolutionary setback of 250 000 years, while amerindians seem to be a separate but evolved type of human.

Attached: 1565187214136.png (670x731, 327K)

Attached: 1562530931692.jpg (631x464, 63K)

IF ONLY YOU KNEW...

It's like you're telling me to accept I lost a brother and to welcome a repugnant stranger into my home. They're both humans! And you have the gall to put his education on me? Fuck you, you globalist trash.

Attached: 1565028893499.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

All I see is progress.

Hispanics have more in common with whites than blacks. So thats not likely.

How blacked things really are

Attached: E48C4654-6ECF-40C3-A852-27EFCCB64619.jpg (221x229, 6K)

fuck that's incredible, kekked

Another idiot that doesn't understand evolution. Eventually everyone will be white.

mutt army is coming along nicely

Attached: saruman funny lord of the rings.png (277x330, 136K)

>American
>White

Newfag detected. Do you even bell curve?

Attached: 1564480656974s.jpg (225x250, 4K)

Attached: 1473308094902.png (454x340, 217K)

>At least I still have the Constitution.

I live in one of the most diverse parts of the USA. My neighbors are an Arab family, A Chinese family, some Arab college students, and A Mexican family.

All seem to be decent, hardworking people. The only people really shitting up the neighborhood are the niggers. And what seems to be happening here in NYC is the niggers who constantly default on their rent and mortgage are being driven out by gentrification, not by whites but by middle class immigrants from other countries. If letting more immigrants in continues this trend, I'm all for it.

Attached: Ricky.jpg (400x268, 14K)

Don't be shortsighted like the boomers before us.

Probably the child of a stupid german immigrant, going there for more shekels.