Explain this

Why are there so many white supremacists on the police forces?

archive.is/DiLba

Attached: whitesupremacists.png (631x564, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho
youtube.com/watch?v=nYphYyajVu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, why would people who have to see what niggers are really like every day of their lives become white supremacists?

>muh every white person is a white supremacist

because seeing niggers act like apes redpills you.

to crusade niggers?

I'm more concerned about the presence of niggers on the police force.

Basically this.

fire all the whites just to be sure then they can hire all black people who definitely are not racist at all

really?
i'm the first one to mention the way that thing looks?

Can't wait for police across the nation to be defunded and gutted by woke shit. Let the nigs kill each other, I say.

A white supremacist in the police force is anyone who holds a violent NIGGER accountable before the law.

There aren't, they just want to purge white people from the police force so they can start the genocide.

This is the feral left's red scare.

BECAUSE POLICE/COPS IN THE SOUTH WERE SLAVE PATROLLERS. SAME SHIT.

She looks like a bitch. Maybe shes just a bitch

White Supremacists are a bogeyman for every retard nigger.

What I want to know is why anyone who isn't definitely a white supremacist is allowed to carry a weapon for any reason anywhere.

Attached: 1544325648798.jpg (606x605, 51K)

then explain this!

Attached: 1560036625710.png (1600x1035, 734K)

St. Louis has the highest murder rate of any big city in the US. Its blacks are uniquely horrible. I can't imagine dealing with the STL black population as a cop. Which is probably why, generally, they don't. Much of north side STL is a no-go zone that even cops fear to enter.

People confused qhite supremacy with patten recognition.
>You're walking down an alley, alone.
>Look up to see 100lbs Labrador blocking your path.
>Turn to go the other way.
>100lbs pitbull blocking your path.
>You have to approach one of the strange dogs.
>Which dog do you approach?
Naturally anyone with half a brain approaches the lab. Because pitts are more violent and account for nore attacks than all other canines combined.

It's the same with niggers.

But we keep giving them a platform and an except them to behave like whites... but they don't. By and large, they are more aggressive and less intelligent.
But here we are. Diversity quota'd into a position of power. Talking shit about her subordinates.
Sure, nigress, that'll fix it.

>This

having to deal with them on a daily basis is the biggest redpill you could ever have.

Attached: 1536270571065.jpg (893x670, 61K)

There arent

blacks shouldnt be allowed to have guns

You have to be a full transgender vegan commie or you are automatically a white supremacist

Attached: 010519slide.jpg (800x420, 67K)

Who cares about niggers?

This "woman" doesn't live around, associate with or know 1 single black person. She doesn't know why cops are less tolerant than others kekles

Someone made a shitty looking strawman cartoon, mystery solved!

Tuck was right “white supremacy” term being used as a weapon. When a weapon is used on innocent victim then the possessor of the weapon is unjust.

being white and successful is now being a white supremacist

be care amercia, dont let these racist antiwhite people direct the future of your nation

only niggers aren't racist, we get it

except no one wants to live with niggers, not even spics

replace "partenalism" with "maternalism" and "individualism" with "collectivism" and it fits your average Twatter feminist way better

It that were the case we wouldn't be having these problems.

Could you imagine being St. Louis cop and not being redpilled by that?

Dats right!

Attached: 1558646012743.jpg (1600x1140, 539K)

white nationalists are collectivist in a real, responsible sense

There are black supremacists on the police force. It's in op pic.

>nigger logic
Ok, that was fun

Attached: 1555448303652.jpg (396x558, 49K)

'leftism' is narcissistic, delusional,psychopathic

Why is nothing mentioned of black suprems?

Like... literally most of the black population.

If they are smart.

Being in east St. Louis for more than 5 minutes is enough to make anyone a white supremacist.

Attached: 1536596274516.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Attached: StLouisSgt.jpg (600x591, 32K)

>why do you need firearms when you can just call the white supremacist police

I'm black and even I think the nigger that makes these cartoons is a fucking fool.

why is that mandingoe momma wearing a wig?

The irony to this is that they are viewed as white supremacists as well because they vowed to uphold the very laws that all of us crackers and honkies put in place.

jesus. genocide is justified just by how cheesy black comics are. it's cringier than anything i can imagine and the "artist" responsible should be drawn and quartered

This. Includes black officers as well.

Looks like we got a race traitor over here!

Attached: 1560032587121.jpg (720x599, 117K)

>wearing a wig
Probably pulled and burned all of her natural hair out from countless weaves and chemical straightening.

Nah - it's because they have pubic hair on their heads

Jesus this has got to be the same person.

Attached: 1541473089656.gif (350x300, 1.9M)

>all whites are now white supremacists
Oh man I can’t wait until we all actually fulfill this prophecy

>i disagree with your politics so I'm going to tell everyone I know that you're a white supremacist

Liberals are fucking brilliant.

imagine the smell.

but what if theyre based? BASED1

These people are playing with a fire they don't understand.

or other niggers, since they off each other at astronomical rates the world over

watch the first 48 and cops. You'll see

Let me guess: The solution to the "white supremacist" problem is to fire all white people and replace them with brown people.

>perfectionism
>quantity over quality
are these not mutually exclusive

Niggers are feral, how does that make a cop white supremacist?

Nothing ever changes

Attached: t720016_07.jpg (618x410, 80K)

>racist anti-whites directing the nation
We've had that since 1913, at least.

>spics are white when they kill niggers but spics when whites kill them

Interaction With Niggers Syndrome or IWNS is a well documented phenomenon where people who work or live in proximity to African Americans begin to associate their behavior with their skin color. This reaction to African Americans can be quite severe, depending on the duration and severity of the exposure.

Attached: 1565180098575.gif (500x500, 220K)

STL user reporting. I love south of the city but can confirm, North STL is practically a warzone. There's a reason no one wants to be a cop in the city here.

This is a big and beautiful thing here in St Louis, it's why the city in general is so great, you hear a lot about St Louis crime but it's all ghetto niggers in Ferguson and Hyde Park, while bro cops keep other places nig nog free, I love this fucking city

Attached: 1565145148673.png (444x403, 331K)

>begin to associate
>associate with their skin color
Boy I sure wonder why

Attached: 20b.gif (128x128, 22K)

You are of course certain she's totally not fishing for a higher position, right?
It's a bit too easy to yell #metoo/racism today to get a comfier position.

nepotism

Attached: 1556670849569.jpg (800x547, 206K)

How many liberal, multi-cultural types say to themselves, "I want to make a real difference in my community and become a police officer!"

because they have to deal with black criminals on a daily basis.

Attached: racism.png (1293x912, 468K)

Working around blacks will make anyone a racist. Especially ghetto blacks.

They have to deal with violent niggers 24/7! It would be strange if some of them didn't become white supremacists.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho

As a Racial Scientist, I cannot speculate on the causation. I am merely here to report that there is a .98 correlation between IWNS and exposure to African Americans. We may never know the root cause, just that it exists. My hypothesis is that if we can reduce the rate of exposure of humans to African Americans, we can reduce the rate and severity of IWNS. I propose that a form of racially segregation could improve the quality of life for most individuals suffering from IWNS. I brought my findings to the local city council and school board but they have been.... unreceptive.

Attached: 1565014059010.jpg (881x862, 86K)

Point to an example of systemic racism in America today.

Attached: 1560708684990.jpg (1600x1066, 541K)

I live in Saint Louis on the South Side, and the niggers here are the absolute worst pieces of shit in the nation. The City has been taken over by feral negresses at war with the SLPD, who have decided to lay down on the job. My neighbor is a White cop and he's had it with these niggers. The City Prosecutor refuses to take cases from any cop with a Punisher "thin blue line" profile pic on their faceberg. The nigs are going wild here.

The cops do such a good job though

Another strawman cartoon. There is no systemic racism in America today. Burden of proof is on you.

>all white prof board, leaders and books
Thats jews, Tyrese

youtube.com/watch?v=nYphYyajVu4

I don’t know, but THANK GOD they’re there.

Niggers are insanely racist to everyone.

She's just echoing Trump's Jew supremacist talking points. And btw Trump supports hiring unqualified monkeys like this

Don't talk bad about the Jews you red neck.

Attached: 1560033627662.jpg (720x498, 102K)

Show UK flag faggot

They create these vague, overly broad definitions that are often contradictory so they can make ANYTHING fit a description if and when it's beneficial to do so.

>"She asked me… 'Can you change our police department? Because every time my little black boy encounters a police… I think one or two things is going to happen. That my child will lose his liberty and go to prison or that my child will die.' We have challenges. But we're overcoming those challenges a bit at a time," he said.

You can't overcome that challenge. That's a perception on the part of the mother, presumably if something had ever actually happened to her child then she would've mentioned it. If nothing has happened and she still thinks it, that's just her perception, and there's really nothing you can do to change that. No matter what actions you take or what programs you implement, she'll always have a new way of suspecting your actions if her core belief is that the police hate her and her child because of their race.

That this belief runs so deep is a large part of the problems that the police and the black community here have. After Ferguson and Stockley, I think most minds are made up. The cops will just have to consent to be hated, or bare their necks for the axe.

You cant reason with someone with an 80 IQ.

They got the right to be scared of those pigs!

Attached: 1558647832503.jpg (1600x1015, 373K)

I sympathize with you I worked in Baltimore. Any place with a substantial black population devolves to tribal africa.

Can we ask to see the evidence and see the methodology in your proof?
-- Every intelligent human being

fpbp

Because anytime you hold someone accountable for their actions you are a racist

Behind every shitpost....

Attached: 1558644471387.png (1600x1196, 1020K)

>sense of urgency
So being lazy really is a nigger quality
>progress is bigger
They already forget about kang nigger, and the entire democrat party?

>spics are white
>white man butchers blonde white woman
Wew they got it half right