No friends

>no friends
>no gfs or wives
>no sex
>no career
>massive college debt
>job automation looming ahead
Is the millennial generation a bomb just waiting to explode?

Attached: 889777556890.png (949x777, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deERYeXBajA
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id rathet have no friend then all my social interation coming from shit like discord like the zoomers do

It's called consolidation.

that's the kind of shit that turns you into a man or a killer.
A great test of character.

You will grow to love solitude.

this is the reason for all the classic wow threads

Who needs 'friends' like these things?

Attached: Commies.jpg (528x640, 112K)

You have to be a fucking shitstain not to have at least a friend, fucking millenials are a mistake in humanity

>29
>No frens
>Disconnected family
>Virgin
>Lost my job

This is the kind of tired that sleep can't fix. I don't think I'm going to make it lads.

That's me but I'm Gen X. These millenials need to stop bitching.

we tried to warn them

Attached: advice offered and ignored.jpg (842x960, 87K)

No one will do shit and you will die alone

This is when you you pull through and realize you don't need anyone.

Most people I know connect to at least one coworker somehow or connect to their SO's coworker or someone's brother/sister.

I don't know ANYBODY who just met someone randomly and in platonic contexts (not dating apps) like at a cafe or meeting at a shared hobby. Etc. etc.

In the wasteland it's every man for himself.

I sure as fuck did. I was dying for a gf until I got one, worst 2 years of my life. I’ve been alone so long, it’s the only way I can be happy now.

A lot of this has to do with gaming and the internet in general. When I was young you had to play games with other people in the same room which motivated friendships. Now you can game online, talk online, no reason to leave the house, etc.

Attached: 1558289070171.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

>there are people who want to be friends with humorless fucktards who take their imagined melodrama seriously

It's just guys. Women have more "friends" than they know what to do with

yeah i think many will either explode or just off themself

I'm all of those things except college debt

Its just like Japan, men are opting out. Almost if we were bred to fight a war.

i know that feel

Im going to kill myself. My savings have run out. Im 31 with no money, no job.

Im going to die by carbon monoxide poisoning. Im thinking of driving to the Lake District and find a quiet place to park my car, and poison myself. I cant see any way out.

Meanwhile The Worlds Richest man enjoys 200 women on a mega-yacht because the guys forced to work for him will never ever make more than $15 an hour.

common user, take some of this rotten world with you. just make sure to leave an insane leftist manifesto praising allah

there is always a way out.
you need to trust in God - everything that is happening, happens for a good reason. Dont be a pussy and get a grip on life again, bro.

Fun!

Do it faggot!

Attached: 1530191529171.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

True, or you might become a borderline sociopathic dickhead who resents everything and everyone. But like you said, its definitely a test of character, albeit a difficult one. But it can be done.

Attached: 1563834530684.jpg (750x907, 532K)

21 yo gonna kms this year

who fren here?
youtube.com/watch?v=deERYeXBajA

at least rack up a bunch of credit card debt before you go out. borrow as much money as you can (make sure the debt jews can't get your family though).
Also you shouldn't kill yourself. Just become a hobo or something.

they leave out the fact that its a chocie to have no friends. People are making friendships with people similar to them online. It's 1000x easier to find people who participate in the same things you enjoy.

don't be a faggot, pretend you are a convert and blow yourself up screaming allahu akbar
preferably taking out some insufferable politicians

who needs friends and roasties when you have anime

Attached: 1547242181972.jpg (686x576, 37K)

Fuck that
You have at least 20 more years of hard drinking to do.

Attached: 00902.jpg (1000x1330, 168K)

Just get a job. Or make one m8

wow classic bro, come with us to the promised land.

Only 22%? Surprising.

any methods would be appreciated wish i could just blow my brains out but don't know anyone who owns a gun i could steal

I'd make a hand job with you if you know what I mean.

you've got promises to keep and many shitposts to go before you sleep

Attached: 1537671532055.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

If you're that hopeless, why don't you just do something you have no problem doing every day for profit and try your best? Anything. Be a "moral" robber. I don't know. If you fail and die that way, it's way more admirable.

When you get locked down with a family you’ll miss solitude
Right now you can get in your car and go anywhere friend, you can go live in another country for a couple of months
You can have breakfast beers without getting yelled out
I know it’s tough and the loneliness can take quite a toll
But enjoy this time whilst you have it look at history man achieved great things whilst alone and left to his free will
Only the voices in your head are nagging you in the middle of the night not other people, you don’t have a job? That’s fine you’re not tied down slaving away you’re free now

Attached: D4499A63-1646-445B-9F12-863722D6A8C5.jpg (741x926, 97K)

That means you have complete freedom and all possibilities lie ahead. You’ll make it, user!

I bet youre overweight.

I

>implying a man is not a killer

>move from my shithole home town
>see for myself that I dont HAVE to live a shit-covered life
>never move back
>People who were my BFs resent me for leaving
>"youre supposed to move back after a couple of years" they say
>They stop talking to me
>At least Im finally living a nice life style in a place with infrastructure and I dont need to be covered in shit

thats why I have no friends. all my friends growing up where dicks, and the people who live where I live now are pussies.

Mom told me friends are for the weak so I’ll go with that.

Exactly
It's either try to be friends with such creatures, or people who are happy to accept such creatures.

>move to a faggot city and lose your hometown friends

You deserve it to be honest.

>>No frens
>>Disconnected family
>>Virgin
>>Lost my job
>
>This is the kind of tired that sleep can't fix.
I've been there; I'm praying for you.

Find a tall building and jump off it. Sometimes I think about jumping off my building. I just hope I don’t feel excruciating pain the instant I hit the ground right before I die.

anons are my friends.

It is a choice to be made

Why not take out some of those paki rapists in Minecraft before you go?

My generation is completely and irreversibly fucked beyond belief.
>rampant mental illness
>acceptance of mental illness means that people don’t get treatment since it’s okay
>culture promotes narcissism while paradoxically lamenting it
>social media and dating apps have totally destroyed dating culture
>illegal immigrants and outsourcing/offshoring have totally destroyed wages
>student loans being handed out like candy have completely devalued degrees
>degrees for bullshit fields devalue college education as a whole
>marriage and even dating an increasingly risk concept for men thanks to #metoo and feminism
>boomers have created an unsustainable economy and corporate culture
>automation looming on the horizon with absolutely no plan in sight for what to do with all these people that will soon be without jobs

My generation doesn’t even have it the worst. The Zoomers are going to be even worse off. They’re the ones that will be going off to die in the Third World War when the world economic system collapses. I just hope I live long enough to see this through to the other side. Or live long enough to watch our species die in nuclear hellfire. I’m good with either option.

How many friends do you guys have? I have 2. One is my roommate and the other is just my lab partner. We don't do anything outside of class other than work on lab reports. Too bad she's a lesbian.
Not gonna lie it kind of sucks having 1 person to hang out with

>Is the millennial generation a bomb just waiting to explode?

I fucking hope so. The world needs it more than ever.

It's pretty much this. Now and again you happen upon a redpilled individual but they're few and far in between.

Why not try and kill a paki in the blaze of glory before death?
Or maybe some high ranking left faggot

Wouldn't you rather drown in the ocean?
Just swim out and die.
You would have to drive there witch makes it a pilgrimage.
It's almost romantic when I think about it.

You're not done shitposting bro. Stay alive for the lulz, even if you have to make them yourself.

I don't get people who commit suicide and want a painless death.
You only get to die once. Might as well make something out of it.
Just go to a tree near you take a leash and hang yourself, let yourself be strangulated to death with a real fucking struggle. Might be hot.

Not really actually. Just socially awkward and depressed.

He could always pull a taxi driver

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

But you're in shape and look good?

>the hope is strong with this one

Remember the LA riots? Remember the civil war? Remember how many insane things have happened in the past? This short era of civility is not the norm.

Hell, most of the time I meet one I'm worried it's a Fed honeypot. It doesn't help things.

Should pay a visit to some of your traitor politicians before you do, just to voice your opinion of course.

Don't want fuckers to take pictures of my ugly corpse
i've made up my mind thanks for the (you)
Rather not have my final moments be a struggle for air

I'm not some Greek god. And women do approach me. I'm just too weird to do anything with it.

I stopped at "young white men are losing their station in society." Like fuck off already with this sneaky "ONLY white men are suffering" bullshit, every young man is suffering.

It only gets worse. I want for nothing but I really hate every day. It is all so shallow, boring and meaningless.

Watch more comedy and stand up comedy, lift weights, drink more water, eat more vegetables, sleep earlier, exercise more, revise your CV and look for a new job as soon as possible. Control your own life. Don't be a slave to your emotions.

I enjoy being alone at this point. In spend time reading and working out. Maybe play a retro game or browse the ol chan. I miss my guy friends sometimes, women fuck everything up though.

What a waste.
Lift some weights.
I know it sounds cleiche but it will make you feel better.

Yes.
And this is by design.

Solitude is great. Why do you think billionaires buy their own islands and private jets?

Literally no one remembers the Civil War

>28
>have good job but the hours are shit
>not a virgin but don't have sex regularly
>scared of committing to women because of MGTOW souring my views even though there has been interest

I'm sure i'm on some government watch list for "White dude in age bracket of people that do crazy shit" but I have no intention too.

Some day my parents will pass away and i'll probably try to leave them with some good memories and a promise of a future for myself but honestly I feel like I might just sit down one day at 50 years old, put on my best set of clothes, have a glass of scotch with an entire bottle of sleeping pills, and wonder why I even bothered with all of this.

I hope I can at least make some people's lives better while i'm here.

It's just all so tiresome user, even if I had friends i'm not sure i'd want to see them in person on the regular.

Attached: 1558814279393.png (361x363, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZ-CpINiqg

Attached: 390i45u03458409358-03458.png (960x720, 337K)

What would Nasim do, user

>Is the millennial generation a bomb just waiting to explode?
>explode
kek, no
we'll go silently one by one, because we don't have energy or will to live and we'll be your burden when we get old, you'll have to euthanize at least half of us, just to keep your economy from collapsing under the amout of old, useless people, who didn't contribute to society in any way shape or form, who wasn't tought anyting by their boomer parents, were left alone - to do whatever, to be themselves and become nothing more. we are the pointless gneration.

Luv you, frens!

Attached: apu-apustaja-apu-apustaja-know-your-meme-52248355.png (500x338, 33K)

Other than us? Are you saying you were unaware it happened and the accounts of it? Are you under the impression that you had to be there to understand how bad things get?

Attached: fren.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Why not both?
Shout out to my Army bros

Take everything away from males and they will tear civilization apart.
Women, non whites and the elite think they have won.

They don't teach that to wetbacks now or what?

No, it's called preparation.
The elites can't black-mail you if you have nothing you hold dear.

Who cares. Sort yourselves at you socially inept retards.

Attached: 1402245494090.jpg (550x658, 123K)

>You will grow to love solitude.
‘Be of good mistrust this day, ye higher men, ye corageous, ye open hearted! And keep your reasons secret. For to-day is of the rabble.’ p.256, 9

Manage to kill nobody?

People barely even communicate when they "play" videogames with other people. They treat the other players like NPCs.

Unless you die in a plane crash, everyone dies alone.

>a wild gypsy appears

Attached: 1409611953398.jpg (640x800, 54K)

Wrong quote

‘In solitude waxeth whatsoever a man bringeth within him, and also the brute within. Therefore many are to be counselled against solitude.

I was trying to get that solitude is dangerous for most men.

>worst 2 years of my life
dude - i haven't talked face to face outside of my family with anyone for the last three years
daytrading keeps me going in my concrete cell and i don't see the point of going out