City Journal: Race War and Genocide Coming Soon

>At first glance, the killings in El Paso and Dayton appear entirely different from such foreign horrors. They were spasms of private madness, one would think—surely not tribal or programmatic or ideological or religious acts. And yet, there seems an inkling in these dramas, and in other recent mass shootings—the one in the Pittsburgh synagogue, for example—of something ominously new in the way of American violence: a whiff or germ or intuition of a new infection, as if the deeds were not just crazy (though certainly they were that), but belonged to a category that might be more sinister; as if they contained the germ of the Rwandan or Bosnian something. In the twenty-first century, such germs go around on the Internet at the speed of light. “Manifestos” appear—electronic solidarities of the like-minded.

Come on you guys can't you all just get along

city-journal.org/el-paso-dayton-shootings-2020-election

Attached: cj.png (1731x1270, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/american-isolationism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Separatism seems to work better before diversity. Diversity is code for racial genocide.
If whites are gone, what race would be next? Hispanics? Blacks? Japanese, since they look alil more brighter in skin?

>Spend the last 60 years ignoring Nature and Human tribal history
Why is everything going wrong? whats happening?
give me a break.

Separatism is the way nigger

fucking retard boomers on acid created this society

bump for race war

Attached: 542186B2-D866-4BD7-8DCA-082FFB622514.png (1045x809, 539K)

>the Hutu offered the Tutsi the option of purchasing a bullet to be used on themselves for a quicker death
Unironically based. Might steal the concept for when the time comes.

Attached: thumb up.jpg (500x599, 71K)

Bringing grenade attacks up on current year?

Attached: sweden is not fucking laughing.png (513x1519, 656K)

Imagine my shock, kike journalists painting shitskins as the victim. I apologize for the blue faggot helmets, interfereing in a great cleainsing.

I'm in favor in American Isolationism
history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/american-isolationism
>Separatism is the way nigger
this guy gets it

>Come on you guys can't you all just get along
We could've, it's almost too far gone now. The only way I could see us averting this is giving states their individual rights to self-determination back. Whites don't care what people do, just as long as it isn't in their communities. Once you FORCE it onto peoples communities and lives, there are going to be problems. Stop forcing shit on people who don't want it. Bring back the United States and the REPUBLIC for which it stands! Not the overbearing federal government who rules over states with a fucking iron fist. If Arizona wants no immigrants but california does, let'em both do their thing! It's this federal over reach and imposing values on people that other people hold several states away is what the fucking main issue is.

The comments are based

>I'm in favor in American Isolationism
thank god trump won then.

Attached: 1548485800066.jpg (2000x1333, 371K)

The problem is not on our side. The left directs society. We just react.

What is is about "LARP insider here" that makes you retarded faggots take it as gospel?

screencap

Attached: American Isolationism-office of the historian cap.png (647x3026, 796K)

Maybe this division is whats causing all this...

Nah Jow Forums is right. We need to hide in our safe ethnospace and fear confrontation until we can no longer take it and lash out in the most horrendous ways.

>force different races of people from vastly different cultures and environments to live with each other
who knew it would cause problems!!!????

Attached: 1503372695316.jpg (830x1245, 226K)

If I threw a penny on the floor would you die?

Attached: agent skinner.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Nah. Your president would give it to Israel before that.

Attached: 1558568310324.jpg (750x506, 102K)

No need to be salty

Attached: Donald+Trump+Mauricio+Macri+Trump+Welcomes+TpcKg_K87Uyl.jpg (600x425, 55K)

no
RACE LAWS AND GENOCIDE
no war

is it about hiding? or is it about flat out rejecting the principles of neoliberal globohomo bullshit?

you're implying that integration is a sign of strength, when it's not. it's cowardice. nobody wants what's happening, they just don't want to deal with the consequences of rejecting or being rejected by the "new world order"

people fear for their well-being, and don't see a viable alternative—or even more importantly, something to fear equally or more so.

Want to know how my president got that IMF loan?
By recognizing the Venezuelan CIA candidate as legitimate President.
Yup thats my President.

Attached: 1532274792840s.jpg (125x105, 2K)

>IMF
>International Monetary Fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund
good goy

Attached: evelyn-rothschild.jpg (620x385, 49K)

Attached: preddy gud.gif (540x304, 1.25M)

Did he mention the 2 Church attacks in the US (1 kinda failed bad)?

I bet he didn't.

The synagogue attacks got the MSM kikes scared, which is kinda funny in the end, because they try and talk about how they care about everyone equally, or the minorities more because they're "oppressed", but they only truly care when they're attacked.

Diversity literally means division, and division turns to destruction.

It's why you try and keep things all one group, otherwise you eventually run into problems down the track, like the US is experiencing. It's also a national security threat, i.e., Chinese stealing state secrets to help their real homeland.

Isn't this pretty much exactly what Charles Manson predicted back in the 60's?

Attached: 1433046764577.jpg (600x579, 29K)

This. People are waking up.

>Maybe the division is what is causing this
No. It's preciely (((unity))) that is causing this. Placing multiple divergent groups under a single point of representation without their consent doesn't unify them, it puts them into competition for the favour of the single point of representation, which can at maximum, represent one of these groups faithfully. In such environments, the illusion of peace is always maintained by the suppression of the less favoured groups, and brainlets can always be depended upon by those in power to misinterpret the limit of maximum violence, where conflicts don't occur because everyone is too intimidated to act, as peace, thereby legitimizing the authority of those who create the bad blood in the first place. It's literally just supply and demand, treating representation as a resource. What people advocating (((unity))) are actually advocating for, is a reduction in the supply of representation, and reductions in supply lead to increased competition on the demand side for the benefit of the supply side. This is actually why "the right" promote ethnic homogeneity and "muh purity", it reduces the demand for social space and demand for social space must be kept at a minimum because social space is a resource that we have very little capacity to actually produce.

> is it about hiding? or is it about flat out rejecting the principles of neoliberal globohomo bullshit?
Fight or flight my friend. When the shit hits the fan... Again... it will be another white boy that bites the dust.

> you're implying that integration is a sign of strength, when it's not. it's cowardice. nobody wants what's happening, they just don't want to deal with the consequences of rejecting or being rejected by the "new world order"
I'm implying that your damned if you do and damned if you don't. You can't fight a dichotomy with more dichotomy. That's how we got here in the first place.

> people fear for their well-being, and don't see a viable alternative—or even more importantly, something to fear equally or more so.
I agree, people are more inclined to sacrifice their privacy for safety.

> Diversity literally means division, and division turns to destruction.
Your brain says separate but your heart says inclusion.

It's why you try and keep things all one group, otherwise you eventually run into problems down the track, like the US is experiencing. It's also a national security threat, i.e., Chinese stealing state secrets to help their real homeland.
Communism never seemed so appealing.

Whoa that was a wild ride. Glad to see we still have some mental acrobats to take care of all the mental gymnastics.

What I will say is yes, I read your entire post. But what I have to offer is a counter-perspective:

You can hate everyone because everyone hates you. But that doesn't give you the right or passage to go on a killing spree.