Racists BTFO - black Chernobyl liquidator found in historic records

Among the 600,000 liquidators cleaning up Chernobyl, there was actually a slightly dark man. Why didn’t the BBC include this black person in their Chernobyl show???

——

Three days after my first tweet, a Russia-based Twitter user pointed me in the direction of a website that had seen my comments and had dug up evidence of a black Chernobyl liquidator (the civil and military personnel who were called upon to deal with the consequences of the disaster) called Igor Hiryak, whose story was confirmed by a journalist in Moscow. Hiryak, it turned out, had laid down bridges to help people evacuate, as shown in photos of him in his army garb. Hiryak, the child of a Tunisian mother and an ethnic Russian father, could have thus been welcome diversity in the drama.

Attached: 6CAD0AA2-B9C8-4304-A6A6-516BF835D3C1.jpg (507x507, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5DRQwE8_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ХУИTA

The funny thing is that the creator of this shitshow is an ultra-liberal faggot, who would have poured on the niggers if given the option. The dude more or less retroactively blamed the disaster on Trump.

I was surprised I didn't see a few more Central Asians or Asiatics in the show, though I guess it didn't take part in eastern USSR so not too surprising

>a single swarthy slav
Guess we have no choice but to make half the cast fat black lesbians with silly colored hair in wheelchairs.

I watched a few interviews with him, seems like a nice lad

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5DRQwE8_0

>Among the 600,000
>a slightly dark man
>slightly
probably a commissar who had just returned from vacation at the Volga

>slightly

A nigger's toenail was confirmed to be 80km from the incident.

Take that racist.

>all I have is my color

Attached: poop.png (786x786, 711K)

>80km from the incident

Attached: ElementaryFrayedAdder-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 71K)

the only reason they didn't put any is because they want to blame it entirely on white's

Whites are the people of color -- every color in nature. Non-whites have black and brown, nothing wrong with that, but surely POC means white people

Comrade Igor has done more for a white country than any cuck Jow Forumstard and incel here can ever imagine doing. You people can barely help yourselves.

Attached: 2E4BA081-4F3C-4589-8C1E-265130053567.jpg (717x1003, 75K)

>slightly dark man
>nigger

there were some, though. Remember Bacho?
And many nameless ones at the site itself.

Silly niggers. Milestones and accomplishments are for Humans.

fuck niggers

Wow, I didn't know Russia had African Americans. Neato.

If they never went to the Americas they're probably Afrorussians or some shit.

>Only one slightly-nigger being on site at Chernobyl
>Isn't included in show, due to insignificance
RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS RAYCIS

Attached: reparations.png (514x666, 410K)

WTF I love niggers now!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-12-00h59m55s837.png (624x352, 207K)

This

>Claim the soviet union was as diverse of the USA
>Get called out on your bullshit
>Find evidence of a single black man living there at the time
>Claim you were right all along.

>child of a Tunisian mother and an ethnic Russian father
poor fella fell for the bleaching meme

>African Americans
kek it's funny how people use this term and don't realize what it means. It's not African american because he's not american.

Let's put many niggers in this TV programme because we found evidence of a single one.

the way he talks sounds scripted as fuck.
Not saying that it didn't happen or that he wasn't there.
It's just... the way he talks, it's as if from a script... IDK, something's off...

Looks more like a shitskin chink than an African.

Look at her original tweets. She was never concerned with historical accuracy. She wanted blacks involved regardless. Now she's found a single black person alive at the time, she's suddenly interested in historical accuracy and claims she was proved right.

Attached: original-tweets.jpg (750x717, 112K)

> being this dense
Only in America

Sorry but that talk about skin color is irrelevant, the series says chernobyl could've detonated with multi megaton power, that couldn't have had happened

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

Oh, just one nigger that might have died in a radiation hellhole so let's diversify everything? Fucking retarded faggot.

He stands out from the crowd therefore he is MC material.

checkmate racists.

Youre fucking stupid