"Death Camps For Trump Supporters"

>The ‘death camps for Trump supporters’ fliers that were seen in New York yesterday have now been posted on homes and cars belonging to the staff of Republican Congressman Lee Zeldin.
>As we highlighted yesterday, the disturbing fliers were previously posted on street posts and parking meters in Patchogue, New York.
>The fliers feature the threatening text in red and a stylized image of Trump’s face as a skeleton.
>Now leftists appear to be targeting Republican lawmakers with the same message.
>Following the mass shooting in El Paso on Saturday, which the media blamed on Trump despite the shooter himself saying he was not radicalized by Trump, leftist hysteria and violent threats towards conservatives appears to be on the increase.
summit.news/2019/08/07/death-camps-for-trump-supporters-posted-on-homes-cars-belonging-to-republican-congressmans-staff/
archive.is/t3hSy

Attached: death-to-trump.png (790x981, 724K)

That's a hate crime. Trump will execute them.

Attached: EAF575EB-DE32-4883-A64C-E82EDB6C5D79.png (1080x856, 539K)

FPBP

Yeah sure, if we really had at it the side with no guns that cant figure out which bathroom to use is going to win

Attached: 1565149698077.jpg (468x640, 112K)

Boy there really is no going back. The more I think about it, the more I realise the left hasn't gone insane. They're acting exactly how I would expect someone who knows they're a dead man walking would act. I mean, all of this shrieking about stopping the rise of white nationalism doesn't mean anything, because no matter what they do, it's not going to stop.

Strange times.

/thread

And they call the Trump supports the Nazi's. You couldn't make this shit this stupid up.

I don’t disagree with this, Zogbots should be thrown in camps.

I still don't understand how "hate crimes" can not be committed against all groups of people, e.g. based on political affiliation. Religion is protected, even though you can change your religion just as you can change your political beliefs.

It's different when they do it because of privilege or something.

This is all fascinating. By encouraging a few delusion psychotics to start randomly killing people for racial issues, they are also preparing all the other races to think more radicially in terms of tribal survival. It makes sense when you consider Israel is our "greatest ally". Who do you think owns Trump? Isreal is an ethnostate.

Attached: 54645645654.jpg (686x760, 60K)

That will change if some organised group starts to go after an establishment-approved political affiliation.

Lee shills for Israel like no other. Maybe give these fags a choice between taking money through AIPAC or stepping down. I don't think death camps are the answer for supporters

AIPAC has got to go.

It's reported as "New York" but it was in the suburbs. Something like that wouldn't even be noticed in New York.

Because we are cattle

The 8/8 story about the flag finally made me realize millions of leftists are angry, scared and paranoid. You don't get much more dangerous than that. These people are not just antifa and journalists, but also doctors, nurses, school teachers, airline pilots... they are everywhere. These people are starting to snap.

Why!? Israel is our friend

>but also doctors, nurses, school teachers, airline pilots... they are everywhere
They always manage to out themselves though, mostly before they do any damage, unless shitting up faceberg and twatter counts.

Attached: jooooooooooooos.jpg (640x480, 21K)

I'm gradually becoming more at peace with all of this. I'm realizing the influential powers, the media, the underground commies, the Talmudics, jews, the pedophiles, the evil isn't growing stronger, it's dying out. It's the cornered desperate dog that's gnashing its teeth at the air hoping that it bites into something. The good is winning.

DEATH CAMPS FOR LIBERALS

Exactly. These are not the actions of a political group that believes it is in control of things.

While I agree, don't let that ease your convictions. They will take any opportunity to weasel out of it. They are clearly trying to make the eptstein thing disappear, they want everyone to forget about the wars, the scandals, the thieving and traitorous behavior.

this, also its so entertaining to watch the left eat themselves out of fear, like a dog chewing its own feet off

Why do they suck so bad at this? Jow Forums ruffled far more feathers with 'it's okay to be white' on an otherwise blank sheet of paper. They have no nuance. No flair. No subtlety.

Attached: 905264be7240686e.jpg (850x1231, 310K)

The Epstein thing is solely dependent on whether or not he can throw someone powerful under the bus to save his ass before he gets suicided.

Left = persecutors
Right = persecuted

It's because they have no sense of humor and they take their political opinions REALLY fucking seriously.

The platform of Jewish Communists has always been to put gentiles in mass graves (which they were forced to dig for themselves, at gunpoint.)
The jewish communist wants you disarmed because he wants you defenseless. The jewish communist wants to hold a monopoly on violence because they want you DEAD, your country enslaved and your son's dick chopped off by a monster so a pedo can rape the bleeding gash.

Are things accelerating? It feels like they are

It's more they are doing anything to keep it out of the news cycle so even if a huge happening is released, no one will notice. Remember the offshore tax havens that no one even noticed?

At some point folk'll be looking back fondly on these times and saying "remember when we had only 2 mass shootings a week".

>Trump supporter
O you poor child, you really think the next republican is going to be welcomed with open arms? This is mere glimps at the future

Train is off the rails and there's no going back, no fixing this mess no saving anyone's grace, No Stopping this immediate collision no saving anything. Prepare Yourselves!

Seems like it to me also, and this is the first time I have ever said that. First time I have felt it.

Attached: 9c0db507d65f22581b7e4ab64454e2a2.jpg (564x564, 89K)

Based af

The offshore tax havens weren't anything especially unexpected, even by normies. Bill Clinton being arrested for a long string of major sex offenses would be a very different matter.

Probably thinking
>It's only fair because they're putting immigrants in death camps
despite the fact that none exist.

Every day it becomes less of a LARP

Without the news covering it and a lot of eyes on it, they would just memory hole it and let them off, cause that is what they do unless they are pressured hard enough by public outrage.

Propaganda is the Great Filter.

A major conspiracy by the wealthy to organise large scale sex crimes would be too delicious for the media pass up under any circumstances. Remember that just like anyone else, they're primarily motivated by money.

You're adorable, you still believe that elites of that caliber are under the thumb of law.

This. Bill Clinton isn’t going to jail.

It's not uncommon for Elizabeth Warren supporters to say this when drunk.

>A major conspiracy by the wealthy to organise large scale sex crimes would be too delicious for the media pass up under any circumstances.
Just like Jimmy Savile, M. Jackson, Cosby Epstein, Clinton, Rotherham? Yeah, totally impossible. Fuck off kike.

Attached: jew_post.png (1111x597, 817K)

gillette just lost 8 billion and the ceo said it was worth it.

They're more than capable of publicly throwing each other under a bus for personal gain if Epstein doesn't get offed in his prison cell first.

You think these people answer to law? Seriously? The sheer amount of horrible shit they have done and got away with and you think they will ever go down? Short of some complete revolt and breakdown of society with a mob, nothing is taking them down.

Attached: 1405273532637.gif (160x159, 456K)

I'm saying that they'll turn on each other just as happened to that fat fuck Weinstein.

based, fpbp

They don't need to turn on each other, that's the point. They have a modern nobility they have built and they are untouchable.

That ceasefire they've had between them seems to be breaking down. You'll notice the large number of famous sex offenders who have been outed already.

And completely memory holed and no prosecutions. There may be a few lower level fodder people that go down, but your upper echelon aren't going anywhere.

>And completely memory holed

Not really, many have been major news stories that dragged out for weeks. The remaining question is, as you say, how high up it'll go before people start being killed to keep things quiet.

Can the civil war just go hot already?
This dumb cold civil war between the left and right is boring me

Attached: 1384355713523s.jpg (250x238, 7K)

And who actually cares? Have you heard one fucking normie talk about it? Have you seen any action whatsoever? There will be no real action, just a fall guy if needed.

>Have you heard one fucking normie talk about it?

Yes, lots of them.

I wouldn't be too excited for that, civil wars are some of the most brutal and horrible things to experience. I wouldn't wish for it for sure.