1 or 2 anons wanna split the costs and escape the rat race?

1 or 2 anons wanna split the costs and escape the rat race?

Attached: 562F44EB-9B06-4892-BB43-82FF4CF25AA7.png (750x1334, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/Old-Medicine-Bow-Hwy-Casper-WY-82604/2083299326_zpid/
blm.gov/programs/energy-and-minerals/mining-and-minerals/locatable-minerals/mining-claims/recording
blm.gov/or/programs/minerals/files/mining-claim-fee-req.pdf
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Old-Medicine-Bow-Hwy_Casper_WY_82604_M92535-00478
trulia.com/property/5058672902-Pedro-Pass-Casper-WY-82604
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link? Might just buy that desu

I think its 10k per acre actually. zillow.com/homedetails/Old-Medicine-Bow-Hwy-Casper-WY-82604/2083299326_zpid/

>156 acres
the taxes would rape you.

That's a lease, friendo's.

How old are you? Why don't you have 10k?

You let ranchers graze their cattle on portions and pay nothing because it becomes agricultural and not subject to the same taxes.

I do but I think it’s 10k per acre. Also I want to turn it into some kind pol ranch where we totally won’t kidnap and turn people into trannies.

Most of the country doesn't have $1,000 in cash. Just credit cards and a paychecks that keep them from being homeless.

still would get raped.

Construct the NEET palace

Zillow not very good source for land purchase

You are only delaying the inevitable. This country is overrun and our government doesn't have the balls to fix it. They will replace you with shitskins who will then change the Constitution. By then there will be so few you won't put up any resistence.

What is

For land Most times listings are old or not listed anymore when u check mls

Zillow is the website he’s searching on for listings

Is the land farmable? Looks desolate to me

is there nuclear waste in it or something?

I've been thinking about buying a pol ranch out in kentuck and allowing anons to live there in exchange for work contribution. Sadly, it would only attract neets, glows, and turbospergs.

I’m sure it is might just take some work. That’s a very small portion of the 156 acres.

It wouldn't be the worst for agriculture. There's enough grass and woodlands to see that shit can at least grow, so as long as the soil isn't too rocky, we can farm and create a new life here.

No. But if you search in arkansas you can find houses for $3,000 in the niggerest of towns and attempt gentrification

Will you provide women?

take the mining claim pill 10 acres for 50$

Would this be a sharecropping kind of arrangement?

If you're white and not a genetic failure, yeah, I will provide females.

That could work, but I also could use labor for digging suspiciously deep trenches and land development

Brap Barn

I’m in.

Explain please.

The only thing holding me back is my age, I'm too young and handsome to become a mountain hermit just yet. I have some acreage you are welcome to squat on for now

depending on your state you can claim federal land for mining. where I live you get 10 acres for 50$ a year on a 10 year lease that you can extend. You can "live" on your claim as long as you try to mine somthing

Which state?

Problem is it gonna be barren, unlevel, no plumbing, no electrical. Then gotta build. End cost gonna be way higher than 10k. But I'll split with anyone serious.

oregon. blm.gov/programs/energy-and-minerals/mining-and-minerals/locatable-minerals/mining-claims/recording

Wish I could, but I already have college

Do they have quotas for how much of what you have to mine? You can mine it to sell it or do you have to give it away as payment for the land? That seems like a outrageously good deal.

Landwatch is a much better alternative.

Do you have some kinda trust fund? How old are you? You wouldn’t be alone you’d have us.

not really sorry I was wrong about the price its a little more expencive but you can get alot more land than 10 acres blm.gov/or/programs/minerals/files/mining-claim-fee-req.pdf

You talk as if you aren't white. Oh you aren't lol

Attached: _.jpg (415x398, 11K)

Yea I just saw that site. But this listing on Zillow is new.

this. this is all that matters. there is no escaping. we're all trapped.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

I'm married with a career where I live, I'd only use it as a summer home but would split costs for split ownership.

..interesting..

Attached: 1564215863866.jpg (685x886, 119K)

Yeah, that's more like it. I was about to break my piggy bank to buy it right away.

The white women of Jow Forums would be interested because they'd know they could easily find their pick of the litter and become a tradwife.

Tempting, nice little get away spot. The best area for building / construction looks to be in a flood plain though. I'd put a cabin on the hill to the left of the creek.

I can help with the whole building phase..i mean i worked in construction for the past 10 years

Attached: 1564700145257.jpg (749x703, 56K)

Wtf, all that land for $10,000?
Is this real life?

25. I've been planning for a ranch since I turned 18.

I'm bringing my own women, you'd be surprised how many females at my church are willing to dip out of society and live a wholesome life of servitude in the mountains

>in the middle of nowhere
>no towns within 150 miles

overpriced worthless land

(((Gary Lever))) with the misleading and vague ad

Well idk I think it is 10k in total cause this is what the price calculator thing says. realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Old-Medicine-Bow-Hwy_Casper_WY_82604_M92535-00478

Attached: 179AA486-C9A6-4E2D-8B52-AEFB84C23C86.png (750x1334, 92K)

That’s the best part.

Imagine that you can live like a king is some parts of America

Attached: house.jpg (1124x730, 261K)

Don't forget absolutely no mineral or water rights.

Add a million or 2 to get anything of relevance going.

Not him. Check this one out too maybe. It’s a little more expensive but who knows we should all take a road trip and check these places out.

Attached: 7796619B-EE6C-409B-AF65-DC750685C0C1.png (750x1334, 689K)

You can buy a foreclosed home much nicer than that for 5k. What happens is some 90 year old dies, leaves the house to her kids (who are themselves in their 60s), they never pay a dime on the property taxes because they have their own lives somewhere, eventually the county foreclosed. But, the county can't sell the house for its value, they can only auction it off for the back taxes owed. So the end result is a $200k house on a bid for $3-4k and then a few people like bid on it, usually up to maybe $20-25k and then someone walks away with the home

Also 25 and plan similar. Though, I married a non-religious German girl (who is hyper-trad and intent on pumping out children on a homestead and note she wasn't originally so) and have made the decision to move over by mid-2020 rather than keep her living here.

The plan likely isn't to stay in Germany and just use it as a hub to move elsewhere in Europe where homeschooling isn't a crime (likely Austria or Ireland).

Honestly. It's a sad reality that there are so many people that hate us that some faggots would try to "infiltrate our 'hate group'" or whatever the fuck. And a huge chunk of our board otherwise is filled with neets and such. The only way to counter the latter is to only accept couples/families.

sadly taxes are a lot

Oh you’re older than me. Make a thread about this later I’ll see it hopefully.

I've seen many Euro homes for that price or cheaper as well. You just have to look in rural areas. Fuck suburban neighborhoods anyway.

Should be all of the country.
Then we work on separating them from family.
Then erase their history.
Then they can buy everything, absolutely EVERYTHING from corporations.

I've been thinking about saving up my money from my wageslave job and buying a piece of property
how retarded are property taxes? I've only ever rented so I have no clue

Can I mine bitcoin? ;)

I could sell my house here and buy 4 houses in AR.

I'll still pass.

you'd run out of doritos then eat me in a day or two

The lands leased 10k a year and the taxes aren’t a lot especially in Wyoming. I don’t think you would be allowed to build shit on it considering it’s a lease. The ad says it’s for hunting fishing a camping. I’m sure something can be worked out. I also found a few more bits of land which are for sale by the owner for 50-80k

Not in WY, califorian.

it's a lease, you won't own it

People like talking about building the ethnic state well why don’t we all start buying this cheap land? Let the glow niggers try and invade they will see that we just wanna be left alone. We can be the cyber Amish white nationalist.

The real question is will we let Italians in?

seems like you're attracting niggers already

is right
>THIS IS A YEARLY LEASE NOT A PURCHASE...Minimum starting bid $10, 000 per year
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Old-Medicine-Bow-Hwy_Casper_WY_82604_M92535-00478

Not bad at all actually eventhough I'd never lease shit but trailer parks rent tiny lots for ~$200-300/mo.
Lil over an hour away from Casper is good location too, no driveway/road and road is closed in the winter it looks.
But yeah, may as well buy for ~$500-1000/acre in the NW Front area if you're willing to live in the middle of nowhere without utilities. Monthly payment would be about the same, if you can get a loan that is
you obviously don't own a house nor land do you?
#MeToo
Only/Biggest problem is, how do you background check anons? If you could find anons with families who'd want to, probably best way to do it and keep the pop somewhat low at 10-20 people maybe.

trulia.com/property/5058672902-Pedro-Pass-Casper-WY-82604 This guys Selling 40 acres for 50k that’s a steal.

I can’t take anyone here seriously anymore. I’ll tell you I like the idea. I’ve built (on a crew) twenty houses, and done at least ten additions. I own every tool needed.
But I’m paying off the house I live in as fast as I can. I don’t know what “spare money” is. I spent my life learning trades, and I could do everything except the plumbing.
I love the idea, but all I could contribute would be sweat, tools, and knowledge.

Holy shit, thank you user. I recently turned 18 and I just collected on an inheritance. This will give me a jumpstart on my white family desu

That seems way too cheap. Checked out 160 acres near Lander, WY and it was over 2.5 mill with NO utilities.

I'll make a thread when the ranch has been purchased, then start the vetting process

Auction houses are also the best way to buy cars. You need a dealership license though.

Glad I could help son

Yea that lands for lease 10k a year. trulia.com/property/5058672902-Pedro-Pass-Casper-WY-82604 This one here you can own for 50k supposedly.

$10k/acre is way too high. In MN I just saw a 50 acre lot with a nice house for $10k/ acre.

The Zillow listing also says it’s Zillow value is $200k. I think the $10k is he full price from a motivated seller.

Nevertheless it’s probably too good to be true. Their could be liens or something like that on the property.

Only if you pay.

Lions?

I've been to a couple auction houses! Amazingly cheap stuff out there. Police auctions are good, I've heard, but I haven't been able to check one out

Probably because people like me would prefer to remain on our homesteads without the presence of other spergs.

That being said... in reality, it's very difficult to mobilize the right as it is. It's also difficult to mobilize a collective group of people without a concrete ideology. Religious ideology as well is a much stronger motivational factor than logic, as "logic" can also be used to brainwash people into adopting the most self-destructive lifestyles imaginable.

Add to that the fact that a LOT of people on this board either have personal issues that bars them from being a productive member of society, are broke, or just have other things going on in their lives and you have a really high barrier for entry.

If something like this WERE to take off anyway, it would either be unknown to the rest of us or, if known, it would be blasted all over media outlets that some "White only Nazi dystopian homestead is being set up", possibly leading to lawsuits which, even if frivolous could lead to financial issues on the organizer(s).

Welcome to the Cyber Amish White Kingdom (CAWK). The land is patrolled by severely autistic, heavily armed neckbeards on horseback.- the CAWK Riders. Enter at your own risk.

Kek

>tfw when white with great genes
which way to the breeding station?
Jow Forums seriously needs to start a Mormon church or some shit as cover for White community compounds. Seems the best way to do it far as legal cover, you'd at least get a lil more protection from gov compared to not having the religious aspect. inb4 Waco

Attached: 11233786-C644-425D-9EF9-FE6F7E2C329A.png (750x1334, 572K)

Attached: 3619603C-80F1-4B82-8B48-C239DC30F26E.png (750x1334, 144K)

Cyber Amish white kingdom. I’m pretty sure the Amish are a protected tax exempt group because it’s a religious thing.

Campers and ATVs solves that
But yeah, anything beyond that needs heavy equipment (or an Amish Army). Very expensive to rent especially out in the boonies I imagine. Doesn't look like enough trees either if you were to build simple log cabins and you wouldn't want to cut them all down anyways having so little.

Try Pennsylvania.

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-191307.png (1080x1920, 1.86M)

You ever been to trails end PA? Pretty cool I went there with my friend before he died a few weeks later.

Super cool. 6 anons could easily split the costs. Just save up for 18 months