Christian Politics Containment General - /cpcg/

Discussion thread about the the absolute state of christianity and it's influence on world politics.

Attached: BLESSED EMJ.jpg (500x431, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg
youtube.com/watch?v=vuQPHvq8Hxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YQbZVHTfnYQ
is2.Jow
biblehub.com/bsb/numbers/3.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/mark/7.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or lack thereof.
>tfw no God-fearing Christian principatic monarchies left
It's all fucking over and I didn't even get to see it end.

Wherever Christianity is weakened, Jews flood in and take control. Wherever Christianity is removed, Muslims flood in and overrun the population
>What did the God of monotheism mean by this?

FEELS BAD MAN

#
How can you accept something that is half written, then pawn it off on others like you're an expert? I'm going to make a prediction, that when the time comes, you will reject actual Salvation. The new book will pass right by you without any questions. You will reject the teachings, and end up right back here for another lesson learning phase. Don't fret, though. There's so many like you, the population has exploded on this planet. Good luck with all of that confidence. Have a good "1"...

>it's influence on world politics
>world
Top kek.

The enlightenment needs to be completed by squaring it with Christianity. The enlightenment taking out its own roots is what set most issues in motion.

Who is this guy again? And wtf happened to that whacked out fucker Father Nathanael?

based christian zionist. The only authentic version may I add.

Attached: 1553141591215.png (1920x2099, 3.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg
Christianity evolved into pure societal A.I.D.S.

Glownigger

Did christian John Earnest do anything wrong? Video related will also serve as thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuQPHvq8Hxo

Attached: John Earnest Piano.png (756x424, 205K)

t. kike

Attached: 1550112844768.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

The worst part is I didn't even get to belong in the Church through my faith in Christ, everyone else seems to think the Church, whether Catholic or Orthodox, was built for Tolerance™, when Jesus promised to bring the sword.
What a fucking nightmare lads.

You are literally awaiting the Anti-Christ schizo.

Cucktianity must be destroyed to protect the future of humanity.

Attached: all_of_these_are_in_the_bible.png (500x736, 227K)

He's E. Michael Jones. A renowned expert on ancient Greece and Rome.

Attached: Christian Thought Leader.jpg (327x154, 10K)

Attached: 1565208954253m.jpg (397x1024, 119K)

Not helpful.... dickhead.

This meme is worthless unless the last panel is "barking at niggers"

Please, make it stop. You were right, John, we want to die but we can't, just make it stop.

Attached: 1445754485097.jpg (645x773, 57K)

did you watch the video retard,

Calvinism Puritanical Christianity without Jesus
Ultra-Calvinism Puritanical Christianity - God & Jesus = (((Progresivisim)))

Your quotes from the Jewish book aren't even relevant
You realy are a reatrd

Anti-Christ is a misnomer. I would explain it to you, but your arrogant posture precedes everything you do, so I won't. Congratulations. Have a good "1"...

>tfw stage 4

youtube.com/watch?v=YQbZVHTfnYQ

BY VIRTUE OF THIS SALUTARY SIGN, THE TRUE SIGN OF MANLY RESOLUTION, I HAVE PRESERVED AND LIBERATED YOUR CITY FROM THE YOKE OF TYRANNY. I HAVE ALSO SET AT LIBERTY THE ROMAN SENATE AND PEOPLE, AND RESTORED THEM TO THEIR ANCIENT DISTINCTION AND SPLENDOR.

Attached: file.png (700x638, 765K)

Disgusting and gnostic-tier.

Bumping with a wholesome scene featuring jesus from John 4.

is2.Jow Forums.org/wsg/1564814597525.webm

LONG LIVE OUR CHRISTIAN EMPERORS

Attached: Charlemagne.png (727x536, 443K)

Calm down, Bill Hicks/Alex Jones

Attached: The Main Difference.jpg (665x676, 269K)

Charlemagne was a crypto-jew
>B-But muh crowned by the Pope
He had concubines and literally pulled out of his ass his Imperial title, especially since the Empire the Pope crowned him Emperor of still existed.
And what about the Pope, on that subject? With his hard-fought and schemed independance from both the one Holy Apostolic Orthodox Church AND temporal powers of Germanic kings, he had no choice when the Franks came knocking but to do as they asked.

We had jew-loving christian monarchies for centuries you dumb leaf

Meanwhile under polytheist emperors...

Attached: 1530846454396.png (561x650, 709K)

ah, yes, and you replaced it with an even-more jew-loving system called Republicanism.
Based French
>There were widespread persecutions of Jews in France beginning in 1007 or 1009.[19] These persecutions, instigated by Robert II (972–1031), King of France (987–1031), called "the Pious", are described in a Hebrew pamphlet,[20][21] which also states that the King of France conspired with his vassals to destroy all the Jews on their lands who would not accept baptism, and many were put to death or killed themselves. Robert is credited with advocating forced conversions of local Jewry, as well as mob violence against Jews who refused.[22] Among the dead was the learned Rabbi Senior. Robert the Pious is well known for his lack of religious toleration and for the hatred which he bore toward heretics; it was Robert who reinstated the Roman imperial custom of burning heretics at the stake.[23] In Normandy under Richard II, Duke of Normandy, Rouen Jewry suffered from persecutions that were so terrible that many women, in order to escape the fury of the mob, jumped into the river and drowned. A notable of the town, Jacob b. Jekuthiel, a Talmudic scholar, sought to intercede with Pope John XVIII to stop the persecutions in Lorraine (1007).[24]
The First Crusade led to nearly a century of accusations (blood libel) against the Jews, many of whom were burned or attacked in France. Immediately after the coronation of Philip Augustus on 14 March 1181, the King ordered the Jews arrested on a Saturday, in all their synagogues, and despoiled of their money and their investments. In the following April 1182, he published an edict of expulsion, but according the Jews a delay of three months for the sale of their personal property. Immovable property, however, such as houses, fields, vines, barns, and wine-presses, he confiscated. The Jews attempted to win over the nobles to their side, but in vain.

>quotes from the Jewish book
Extremely kike post.

Attached: 1542983080370.jpg (699x490, 104K)

Even Titus credited God for the slaughter of the Judeans.

You are incorrect, Prottie. Cosmic consciousness belongs to Christ also. Do agree it bears upgrading to put a finer point but those previous panels are spot on. Won't rp

Attached: 1565208263892.jpg (668x720, 61K)

Being sloppy. Your other post is bro tier. God keep you

BTW This is a "containment thread" we can sharpen our swords here. I am with you and welcome our 8/XP prodigals

Attached: 1564942852696.jpg (527x1024, 101K)

Attached: 1564574207214.png (1271x845, 261K)

"Again the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “Take the Levites in place of all the firstborn of Israel, and the cattle of the Levites in place of their cattle. The Levites belong to Me; I am the LORD. To redeem the 273 firstborn Israelites who outnumber the Levites, you are to collect five shekels for each one, according to the sanctuary shekel of twenty gerahs. Give the money to Aaron and his sons as the redemption price for the excess among the Israelites.”

"So Moses collected the redemption money from those in excess of the number redeemed by the Levites. He collected the money from the firstborn of the Israelites, 1,365 shekels,e according to the sanctuary shekel. And Moses gave the redemption money to Aaron and his sons in obedience to the word of the LORD, just as the LORD had commanded him."

Does anybody ever get a foreign, non-european vibe from the bible?

Attached: 1497170998986.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Source: biblehub.com/bsb/numbers/3.htm

Wow, great proofs short bus rider.

Attached: r3.jpg (525x689, 50K)

But the usury ban was a church-passed law. In fact, Charlemagne's law saw usurers of all stripes having their hands lopped off.

Being a Christ cuck is just embarrassing now

Attached: christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Something less worse =/= the best option

[citation needed]

Dude, you've been at this Christian bashing for years. Show your flag for a change so we can see you're a fucking kike.

This whole thread is a confusion. Because the subject is uncontainable, Christianity is the largest religion to ever on planet earth and there is a reason for that. Will drop an absolute fact: NatSoc is radical leftism and if you disagree it's because you don't actually understand politics. So I suspect your reply was pure self projection. But anything possible in a thread made by a heathen, their star wanders

16. So they went up and threw down the just man, and said to each other, ‘Let us stone James the Just.’ And they began to stone him, for he was not killed by the fall; but he turned and knelt down and said, ‘I entreat thee, Lord God our Father,507 forgive them, for they know not what they do.’508
17. And while they were thus stoning him one of the priests of the sons of Rechab, the son of the Rechabites,509 who are mentioned by Jeremiah the prophet,510 cried out, saying, ‘Cease, what do ye? The just one prayeth for you.’511
18. And one of them, who was a fuller, took the club with which he beat out clothes and struck the just man on the head. And thus he suffered martyrdom.512 And they buried him on the spot, by the temple, and his monument still remains by the temple.513 He became a true witness, both to Jews and Greeks, that Jesus is the Christ. And immediately Vespasian besieged them.”514
19. These things are related at length by Hegesippus, who is in agreement with Clement.515 James was so admirable a man and so celebrated among all for his justice, that the more sensible even of the Jews were of the opinion that this was the cause of the siege of Jerusalem, which happened to them immediately after his martyrdom for no other reason than their daring act against him.

20. Josephus, at least, has not hesitated to testify this in his writings, where he says,516 “These things happened to the Jews to avenge James the Just, who was a brother of Jesus, that is called the Christ. For the Jews slew him, although he was a most just man.”

blessed thread

Just because Christians can't do it doesn't mean non-christians should
If the state really was Christian then that ban would have been applied to everyone
Which is why every king that didn't ban Jews from offices, seize their properties and expelled them (or maintained the expulsion) is fake and gay.

He's not. He's a Muslim or a Poo and they don't want you to know that. My money is on Poo- they like to think they are Aryan Superpower 2020.
This thread is astroturf for the current NatSoc gen

Oy vey look at me.

>Ctrl+f "titus".
>0 Results.

>Vespasian

Attached: file.png (531x633, 238K)

Post a time stamp of your chin so we know it's you.

So what do you guys think of this pic?

Attached: 1564879930300.png (660x431, 400K)

I've always believed Francis was an antipope and agent of Satan.

Attached: Christ Chan Spreads the word of Apostle Paul.jpg (1697x979, 676K)

Gay

Only in Christ, in faith, are we one, Kike. The flesh still divides, man and woman, black and white. The tongues do so to, along with the rites. The world is meant for Nations, for Christ is King of Kings.
Hope you like the Steppes, because we'll be sending your ass back to Khazaria where you belong, "Judean".

Attached: 1563806438669.jpg (830x500, 141K)

>Implying
All modern "Judeans" are Amalekites and Khazar larpers. The Judeans died with Jerusalem and the Second Temple, when Titus slaughtered the whole population and razed the city. There are no Hebrews left, only "fellow chosen".

Nice mental gymnastics.

Nice argument.
The ones you call Jews but are not are the Synagogue of Satan.
Doesn't get anymore antisemitic than this
Which of your holy pagan books tells you to hate the Jews again?

Attached: u3_ch5_26_St-Agathe_Notice_sm.jpg (550x642, 110K)

Modern jews still read the torah weekly and celebrate the passover, which commemorates killing egyptian children, just like jesus did. Modern jews still amputate foreskins from their kids like jesus parents did. Same jewish behavior, with some tweaks from the talmud. Big surprise that jews aren't all from one region since they get kicked out of countries so often.

Attached: Gigachad.png (680x383, 157K)

You're right, he's also a manifest heretic.

what is symbolism?

Good thing the "gentiles" aren't bound to Jewish Laws and celebrations then, uh?
We celebrate Easter because of the resurrection, not the escape from Egypt, we need not a physical pledge of allegiance, and we certainly don't follow the Thalmud.
>M-Muh Laws
We are not under the same Covenant as the Hebrews were.
Christianity isn't Judaism you massive faggot.

Hmm. I wonder why Titus' Colosseum only had statues of emperors and roman gods but not rabbi jesus when it was completed?

christians = kikes

Attached: THROW THE CHRISTKIKES INTO THE BOG.jpg (875x980, 63K)

I wasn't comparing you to modern jews. I was comparing modern jews to your circumcised rabbi deity.

Attached: Jesus lived a jew.jpg (1001x1068, 306K)

Titus reigned for two years you moron, two years plagued with Vesuvius erupting, War in Britannia, and the continuation of the works of his predecessor Vespasian (of which was the Colosseum and its planning, oddly enough omitted in your last post).
He also said that if Emperors were demigods, they'd avenge their own names when scorned. Make of that what you will.

>I wasn't comparing you to Modern Jews
>Proceed to hold unto modern Jewish standard
They called him "Rabbi" because that's the word for "Teacher" in Hebraic
They were circumcized because they had no choice over it, being infants (as you astutely noted earlier).
And Jesus and His parents followed the Laws because the Covenant had yet to be completed, ffs
Stop talking out of your ass.

I'm sure jesus was one of the "good rabbis".

Attached: Christ Chan Spreads the word of Jesus.jpg (1697x979, 683K)

Your understanding of that verse is incorrect. Yes, Jesus tells her that he came for the children first and foremost, but notice how she adresses Jesus then :
>And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
The masters bit is often translated as the children in interpretations, but tradition dictated that the men eat separately from the women and (oh, what is it again?) the children. She is not addressing Israel, she is addressing Jesus, one of the "Masters" (as the Son) of the house for salvation.
He is the way, the truth and the light and she said it even before He did. No wonder He cured her daughters.

AHAHAHHAAH THIS KEK NIGGER LEAF WORSHIPS SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT HE WAS LOWER THAN A DOG

ARE YOU DOING THIS BECAUSE WHEN THE DOG FUCKS YOU HE S ON TOP OF YOU ?

Attached: 1563476921036.jpg (1059x720, 229K)

Your understanding of that verse is incorrect. Combine both Matthew's version and Mark's version to get a more complete understanding.

biblehub.com/kjv/mark/7.htm

Metaphors aren't your forte, are they?
We're all beneath God.
Also:
>Shits on dogs like a sandnigger
>Expects me to consider him human

The state? Shit, as always. The influence? Cover up and help the long nose tribe do its nearly infinite list of crimes.

It's a progression without Faith. Each step is not the narrator being led to God in a roundabout way, but instead is the narrator slowly making himself "god."
Falling away, for lack of faith. Becoming militantly atheistic, for jealousy of those with faith. Placing himself above those with faith, to use them and their teachings as tools. And finally casting himself as God, feigning humility by claiming everyone is.

The illusion would shatter if you were willing to let go of control. Truly accept that God is above you, and seek repentance for misunderstanding the situation in your vanity.
Develop the smallest amount of faith, and the world will open for you.

Attached: summoned.jpg (578x603, 146K)

There's a difference between teknōn (child) and paīdīon (infant).
That context refers to the Covenants, the old (the Hebraic One), which Christ let go off to heal the daughter, and the new (the Christian One), which the woman recognizes as truth.

If we were to combine both, as you said to do, it would mean that the Masters of the House are to be those of the New Covenant rather than the old.
Pretty cool, thanks Jesus.

>EVANGELION

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO

I'm not sure the anime helps. It originates from a non-Christian country. Maybe it does on this site though idk. The final panel I noticed later was superadded (note the border spacing) though I don't in principle disagree with the empowerment of cosmic consciousness or that it can still be subordinate to Christ. Without looking at your post ID history, I'm going to say you are Catholic since you subordinate your will to the Church alone. The Church is not God, brother. Nor is anything in this creation beyond His Son and the Holy Spirit manifested in it. Scripturally I agree, whatever gives you doubt, cut it off- and that meme does for me as well. God help the Vatican in this time of trouble. The Pope is legit IMO, even if chosen specifically for these times in this world. See you in real breads. Again welcome back, the weeds here were choking. Pol is a Christian board because true pol/acks are of the Christian tradition and all things in Western civ consecrated to our King's service.

>The Church is not God, brother. Nor is anything in this creation beyond His Son and the Holy Spirit manifested in it. Scripturally I agree, whatever gives you doubt, cut it off- and that meme does for me as well. God help the Vatican in this time of trouble. The Pope is legit IMO, even if chosen specifically for these times in this world.
One day the schism will be mended brother

>implying the greek woman wasn't the dog according to rabbi jesus

i like the sense of community church provides but modern Christianity is so pozzed and i genuinely don't believe in a magic all knowing sky wizard which is what most churches push.

Those who live in denial of God aren't human tho.
She is still explicitly Canaanite, which means she worships the Semitic Pantheon.
The first step of not being a dog when you're human is to have some goddamned manners; like not sacrificing children to Moloch when things go bad.

Luke 22:36

Attached: 155512220.jpg (186x200, 13K)

A patrician's verse
Two swords are enough against the world.

Japan is a Christian country.

Attached: 5-procession-chapelet.jpg (800x624, 263K)

>Here comes the modern Prots
You forgot to call him the antichrist kike

>magic all knowing sky wizard which is what most churches push.
Invention of the Anglos

Based Pedro

Attached: 1516426199801.png (635x888, 313K)

-Omnipresence in spirit is usually likened to The Holy Spirit. Coeternal and of the same substance as The Father and The Son. In that the fulfilled promise is to know God in The Spirit, I assume you're butchering that concept.
However to leave a vague endorsement on something that reduces God to the sum of His Creation risks leaving a true stumbling block.
-The word "church" never passed my lips. To sharpen your assertion, "The Body of Christ" in this context is the gathering of those anointed by The Spirit through the grace of The Son. Therefore The Church is not God, but IS a repository of and actor in God's Wisdom.
Hence, all of us is more than one of us, spare The Son standing at our head. Common misconception.
-"Civilization" is the kingdom of this world. I'd recommend against trusting it. Further, being one of "The Blacks", there is no such thing as a "true Jow Forumsack." Just varying strains of reject and varying degrees of LARP.

Attached: 192e9ff6-a91d-4ffb-b873-50d15aa02dad.jpg (764x800, 354K)