Reminder that most of you qualify as the former...

Reminder that most of you qualify as the former, and will happily cheer for your luciferian overlords via ''the great awakening'' while the vets go deeper into hiding or are caught up in waco style gun battles with the deep state death squads being sent out from Iron mountain and Dulce as the monarch drones in DC sign the final papers ushering in the new dawn...which you will welcome with open arms due to having been programmed by psyops like Murdoch Murdoch and Q. Those of you who do realize that your being marched straight into the luciferian nwo that you all profess to hate so much will undoubtedly buckle under promises of chicken tendies and better graphics for your beloved vidya

Now this thread was just flasharchived because its not kosher, but id like to open the floor to a discussion about how your all being fully controlled by the people you claim to hate

and yes, they are laughing at you for being so malleable.

Attached: Youareafaggot.png (1505x727, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MjTb5A68VA
youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP to combat Kosher content

Attached: 777.png (1046x615, 96K)

Where are these reports about Waco style gun battles?

Its a joke. This being a satirical site and whatnot

>but id like to open the floor to a discussion about how your all being fully controlled by the people you claim to hate
You have the floor. lets get weird.

I need to fuck this chad.

Attached: thatsactuallysohot.gif (400x300, 800K)

iv yet to see it, but im expecting this to be one of the most redpilled movies ever made (of course youl need to be familiar with the astrotheology of these shitbags to understand why)

>horror is the most informative genre re whats going on

scifi is a close second

Attached: midsommar.jpg (675x1000, 107K)

>predictive programming
>mkultra
>monarch butterfly conditioning
>constant masonic and occult symbolism

So, what happens if you don't read or watch the indoctrination? Why does innawoods not work?

are you insinuating that it goes away if we dont look at it ? even if we dont they have the rest of the planet entrained, and we live in a shared reality

im suspect of the solipsism currently being promoted. is it true or are they promoting it for some other reason ? seems like a form of compartmentalization imo, which is a method used to easier control people (have everything thinking they live in their own universe)

luring us into a dreamstate is a precondition to the collapse they have planned (and the estb of the luciferian new dawn - world utopia )

That's what I felt about his other movie, Hereditary. It ended and I thought to myself "wow, they really just showed that"

Touch screens are projecting differing alternating currents into our bodies, making us more susceptible to influence and less human.

the solipsism point extends into the promotion of certain areas of quantum physics. Im not qualified to say if their engaging in fraud or not (il give them the benefit of the doubt). But i do know that collapsing all existing forms of established knowledge is part of their agenda

>solispsism currently being promoted
I'm curious where you're seeing this. Most media outlets and hollywood I've seen are promoting some kind of message towards unity. If anything I get the impression that the individual should give way to the ideas of many and a collective.

My issues with this pic is that Q apposes Alex Jones and the like and rejects new age beliefs(references scripture). Also flagellation belongs on the left

That's not how that works.

Qs literally a retard whos always wrong

Hereditary was a major redpill. Again tho, the horror genre is where its at. I realized the centrality of scifi a while ago,, im only really starting to appreciate the depth re horror now tho. The better horror directors are the actual wistleblowers. The amount of detailed info in wans Insidious series is amazing

Khabalah tends to promote solipsism. Iv yet to understand the exact reasons for this (whether its a tactic of the social alchemy or a core epistemology im not sure). What i do know is that its used for more extensive control both in society and individual minds (compartmentalization). As for the science, there is some degree of truth to it (their AI is in touch with numerous dimensions and pulls info from them. In terms of shaping society, it syncs with moral relativism. They also believe they can construct new realities easier if people dont subscribe to a universal baseline

the absence of a universal conceptual baseline in the collective psyche is whats required to unlock full psycomaterial manifestation abilities. This is where they are trying to take us, this is one reason for them promoting solipsism. Their AI will be able to manifest from the void when the baseline goes (society will be jacked into the AI and is supposed to direct it to some extent). But they know the risks as seen here youtube.com/watch?v=4MjTb5A68VA

also, this youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

people need to start understanding whats going on fast. They need to start understanding what spirits are, what angels are and what actually animates society. These things are very real, you just need to re conceptualize what they are (angels arnt guys with wings ect

Just think of the wonders and joy when we finally complete the goal of something from nothing. All facets of life are trying to pursue this concept and the possibility is almost here.

redpill me on these things. plz fren

Attached: 1562714211678.png (1250x1250, 1.15M)

Its just millenials vs boomers. They still need some time to hit Vet status. I approve of the meme tho

Long live the golden man preparing them for us

>loyal warrior of YWHE
Uh, isn't it YWHW?

YHWH

Attached: system.png (1600x1539, 377K)

Conspiracy Theory Veteran = Christians

End Times are NOW!
1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Acts 2:17
β€œβ€˜And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Attached: 1563842834680.jpg (2333x1242, 1.93M)

Daily Shoutout to my AIVD Watchers!
>Does not get a recruitment forum

Attached: 1563527474973.jpg (720x720, 134K)

The gigantic shilling of sudden "vanishing" and ofcourse "intergalatic overlords" and "aliens" in media,movies,and video games correspond to these End Times very well, I wonder if they are mocking The Rapture, I can sort of see people not knowing about The Rapture and believe it was Ayyys all along ( who will show up under the monicker Alien but are actually Fallen Angels)

John 6:37 β€œ All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”