Tulsi is a savage

Attached: 3BFD780B-4B1A-4092-B1A0-9C9FBED8F735.png (750x1334, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Mb5FqLC6U
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/democratic_nomination_polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... but what about the acne ??

Attached: tulsi-750x.jpg (750x422, 48K)

SHE FUCKING WON

>woman
>my vote
Never the twain shall meet

Side effects of being a power-mommy

1 percent in the polls
like your other hero yang
cope

Clearly not presidential material.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5Mb5FqLC6U

Gives her face character. Not a deal breaker as she stands against the neo cons

>but what about the acne

A facial of human sperm applied daily should help that... I will volunteer to cover her face with my man juice.

Attached: Shining.gif (178x300, 837K)

Oldfags remember when Trump had a "1%" chance of winning. Shill harder, plantation nigger

Attached: 1564547264875.png (952x699, 382K)

Agree

40% yourself, axewound dialater

Kys dude

>TFW Mocha Hillary

Attached: 1564815026513m.jpg (1024x930, 78K)

She’s gotten hotter with age. Skin now looks glowing.

Wow you kikes are frightened

Based.

I would want her to savage my ass. if you know what I mean

Attached: Soraya Montenegro.gif (252x190, 998K)

BOOMER. the post.
sorry about your divorce.

Bump

Attached: 1564818303303.jpg (1021x523, 55K)

Lol based

Nice.

>the weak should fear the aloha

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

My god kys

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/democratic_nomination_polls/

3 percent. Aloha Akbar!!

Attached: 1527543777034.jpg (666x666, 150K)

Facts

not even gonna lie, i'd mount mommy tulsi and fill her belly with a gallon of cummies each and every day.

she's the only democrat that I'd both vote for AND cum for. who's with me???

Attached: mommy-tulsi.jpg (998x810, 83K)

HAY GUYS IT'S RUSSIA

(but this time, it's definitely not a lie)

someone should ask her about her nose job too. It's too easy to grill women

unironically kys

Attached: russian bot.jpg (750x908, 121K)

I used to think her skin was a dealbreaker. But that was before I heard her speak. She’s actually good enough that the skin is moot, in no small part due to being just a little too stupid to go shady, unlike all the other politicians.

How old is she? I would give props if she didn't use any makeup at all.

Mommy gang

Attached: 1551552929413.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

For President, having 1% in the primaries is a completely different stiry.

Have sex loser

I can't imagine what mental illness is necessary to believe a woman leader is a good idea

Reality and previous polls are often a completely different story. Trump started at zero percent

Attached: 1564544347877.jpg (393x550, 32K)

Which one is tushy

It's Tulsi or Trump, which is it going to be libtards? KEK is coming.