Boys... we need to warn 2 chan

Boys... we need to warn 2 chan.
I always thought Japan was based, but we’re not paying attention.
>35,000 Pajeets
>relaxed immigration
>importing 345,000 low skilled workers through 2024
>Pajeet elected into govt position in 2019
>Nigger president of university
>Half something miss Japan
>Half nigger Tennis girl
>Half nigger NBA drafted
Well boys, what do we do? How do we stop it?
Let’s start a movement to save Nipland from globohomos, shitskins, and Jews. But how could we do it? Is it possible? How long do we have? Japan needs to stay Japanese.
>full link
japanvisitor.com/japan-travel/japan-work-visas

Still don’t know if I’m blackpilled or redpilled. Does this mean the olympics will cause change also?

Attached: 3C0D8774-2793-4500-B34C-46E67D3452A7.jpg (640x1055, 293K)

You know how it works. First they share cats and recipes and once they hit a million followers they tell you how you're a racist and need diversity.
(((They))) position themselves at the heart of Japanes culture and subvert it from within.

Attached: 8149F223-92F9-455A-9F86-5906ED016F79.png (874x680, 471K)

It wouldn't be possible to weeb harder than you just did, OP. Have fun.

Need to get the japs up to speed so they don't fall into the same trap. Whether we like it or not, they are our allies in this.

Japs are strong, they won't let their country go the way if Sweden

Meh could be worse you could be Australia importing 750,000 poos and chinks a year

You haven't been seeing the news. They plan on opening up to those poor migrants. But at least their police won't be bored anymore and can be called racist for doing their jobs.

Japan died when the nukes dropped. They will always follow the same cultural paces with the US.

Attached: 1565069084634.png (1800x1858, 3.78M)

BUT how? Do we go to 2chan and spread propaganda?
Wdym?

Why would I care about another race or country?
Idiotic mutt, take care of yourself first

>modern japan
Yikes

Attached: 1565068412649.jpg (750x573, 98K)

in principle, immigration is not a problem if done right.

let them work for shit money, let them pay huge taxes, and make marriages / getting children with natives forbidden.

>Peru nigger mutts calling anyone else mutts

Attached: 1525672592888.gif (176x216, 492K)

The Jews no longer fear the Samurai because they all died in WWII by the hands of Americans.

Attached: 1565068372919.jpg (960x540, 170K)

>Let’s start a movement to save Nipland from globohomos, shitskins, and Jews. But how could we do it? Is it possible? How long do we have? Japan needs to stay Japanese
The best choice would be to open boarders to japanese descendants (nikkeijin)

I agree with you Nazi.

>because they all died in WWII by the hands of (((((Americans.))))))
The same (((((americans))))) that nuked the 2 most catholic cities in Japan, effectively killing half of the catholic population in japan
I wonder why a country founded by (((freemasons and protestants))) would do that

But that’s the thing. Where do I start, and how do I find allies? I’m learning Japanese, and going to college, but I need to plant the seed and let it manifest into society that immigrants = bad.
What is this saying? Looks like tourists.

>But that’s the thing. Where do I start, and how do I find allies? I’m learning Japanese, and going to college, but I need to plant the seed and let it manifest into society that immigrants = bad.
Just show statistics man, facts speak by themselves

Japan is getting BURACKED
Thank you Tokyo for welcoming us and thank you Japanese girls for giving up dat sweet sideways pussy

Hell yeah I'm moving to Japan and drowning in nip pussy