Is it just a coincidence?

Or does the rabbit whole does deeper?
>Anak (/ˈeJnæk/; Hebrew: עֲנָק,[1] homophone to a word for "giant, neck, necklace"; Hebrew pronunciation: [ǝnɔq]) is a figure in the Hebrew Bible. His descendants are mentioned in narratives concerning the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. According to the Book of Numbers, Anak was a forefather of the Anakim.The Bible describes them as very tall descendants of the Nephilim. The text states that the Anakim were Rephaites, and that Anak was a son of Arba.

Attached: images (4).jpg (554x554, 46K)

Indian women LITERALLY PRAY and worship BWC they beg for White Men to impregnate them.
While their "men" do that.
Indian Breeding Parties for White Men are happening right now as we speak, around 700 Indian Women get impregnate by White Cock every 30minutes.

Attached: PooskinFemale1.jpg (3176x1612, 610K)

what an odd post.

Imagine thinking that girls wearing some sort of necklace choker thing know anything about some kike bullshit, my dude, you are autistic.

It’s just how trannies cover their Adam’s apple

girls are just submissive. Feminism has made their subconscious reach extreme levels of desperation, begging to be dominated. They wear chokers because they want you to choke them.

Women who wear chokers are saying that they want to be dominated and treated like an animal. Think of it as a dog collar.

Attached: 1530227075192.jpg (1200x919, 129K)

Choking is degenerate and not cool. Zero good boy points for degenerates who do such garbage.

More like, what a dumb post.

>It’s just how trannies cover their Adam’s apple
Haha

>Imagine thinking that girls wearing some sort of necklace choker thing know anything about some kike bullshit, my dude, you are autistic
Most don't, but this doesn't mean things can't be hidden in plain sight.

>girls are just submissive. Feminism has made their subconscious reach extreme levels of desperation, begging to be dominated. They wear chokers because they want you to choke them.
I think this is the right answer
/thread

so how exactly is a choker connected to the crap you posted?

Link?

It's my fetish.

I actually prefer to wrap a chain around a women's neck and tug. Seeing a women struggle as I fuck her from behind makes my dick diamonds. Thank god women enjoy that type of shit.

Attached: 1509462762504.jpg (259x567, 72K)

>so how exactly is a choker connected to the crap you posted?
Nephilim cult basically, it's everywhere, apparently the "aryan race" some nazis were after are just the nephilims
There's a very well documented book about it
>Aliens & Fallen Angels Offspring of the Gods the Sexual Corruption of the Human Race
You can find the pdf online I believe

Attached: images (5).jpg (372x248, 20K)

but 88 badboi points per thot choked

Women like chokers because they like to be dominated, simple as that. Put a dog collar on your gf to see.

This is my fetish as well, based.

you'll both go to that imaginary hot place under the earth for being such degenerates

Not trying to hurt them. Just let them they are my little plaything. I'm a firm believer of what happens in bed stays in bed. Wearing chokers out in public like OP has presented is kind of degenerate. It can be done tastefully but now a days there are so many fucking weirdos I disprove of it.

kek

It's like the old saying:
A choker on a girl is just a black belt in sucking dick.

Choking her gently, pulling her hair and slapping her ass. Women love it, and men love it too. It's the natural dominance/sub role that nature has imprinted into us. Nothing wrong with this.

This