Tulsi ENDED KAMALA

She went from 27% black support to 1% in a nationally qualified poll

breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/06/poll-kamala-harris-plummets-to-1-with-black-democrats-after-tulsi-gabbard-takedown/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 0BF9FC20-3463-4E68-A5C7-1A678C4C7473.jpg (640x1045, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-TCUdCL4ko
motls.blogspot.com/2019/08/trump-vs-gabbard-2020.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She can’t control rigged polls. She’s done all the correct moves

The Ugandan Giant...
...KAMALA!

youtube.com/watch?v=F-TCUdCL4ko

Consider suicide

I cannot care less about which cocksucking Dem gets the ticket. They're all emotionally driven children in the end.

Attached: 1538066796951.jpg (235x223, 8K)

>implying Trump isn't also

Bro you are a bot you post every tulsi post

Harris literally threw black people in prison by the thousands and LAUGHED about it. She's ironically the most anti-black candidate running.

Blacks love Uncle Joe because he was Obummer's stooge. Tulsi obliterated Harris and it's a two person race between Joe and Warren now.

Harris is literally done now lmao

someone has to Correct The Record

>this nigger wants to jail niggers for being niggers in the hopes of bettering the nigger community
>niggers no longer support this nigger

Nigger me surprised.

Lol

guess who else she's gonna end?

BASED TULSI 2020

Attached: saudi-arabias-bitch.jpg (1450x1517, 433K)

LOL

Lmao Obama literally gave 20 BILLION dollars in cash on pallets dropped out if a C130 to Iran

I bet that ghoulish nig Corey Booker gobbled up all her percentage points like feces on the floor of a bathhouse.

Attached: Jew_mspaint.png (796x574, 167K)

>somehow this is relevant

Probably

tulsi scored 3% on the last poll listed on realclearpolitics -- if she gets it one more time she will make it.

/tulsi/pol/ is going to get her on the debate stage and she is going to SLAY another one of the corporate phonies. A+ entertainment

Attached: tg.webm (240x240, 1.77M)

Trump killed Hillary and Tulsi killed Harris, the two worst candidates in history. There should be a statue erected of T&T shaking hands with the title “saviors of civilization, heroes of mankind”. Politics is not about getting what you want, it’s about preventing catastrophy by not letting evil psychopaths get what they want, and nobody has politicked better than Trump and Tulsi on that account.

You right and Harris workers were From hillary

just dumping more of my tulsi memes.

Attached: rp.png (2290x1322, 3.26M)

Based

What did the zogbot glownigger post?

same schizo copypasta about the russia conspiracy

Lol yea

not that Lubos Motl (former harvard string theory professor) is particularly sane, but he made a pro-tulsi rant

Attached: lubos-tulsi.jpg (2346x1134, 371K)

Interesting

It's gonna be a Biden/Tulsi ticket. Cap this.

>Biden
lmao
the polls are fake
no one will vote for him

He's as much the frontrunner as Jeb was in 2015 and Hillary was in 2007 (remember she finished 3rd in Iowa in 2008 - fucking THIRD!)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Lol fuck biden

fucking schizo

Yep

>Biden
Boomer detected

kikes fear Tulsi

Mommy is savage with the shiv. Bless her.

Based mom

>Harris literally threw black people in prison by the thousands and LAUGHED about it. She's ironically the most anti-black candidate running.
Fun unrelated fact: "kamala" is the finnish word for "horrible"

Attached: pepe_apustaja_matrix_animooted.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Based .

Classic deflection void of content characteristic of cults described in point #4.

Hell ya, I guess Yang is back in it!

She kept an innocent man on death row despite evidence coming out that he was innocent.

Also stop putting people in prison for weed. Me and my partner often use cocaine, and so do all her upper-middle class friends.

Yeah, throw violent criminals in prison, but people who just want to eacape from life for a little bit? And the person whos throwing them in prison is doing THE EXACT SAME THING?!

fuck off mate

Yeah kamala is trash

Dont fuck with mama

Attached: KaiDVFe.png (980x742, 564K)

Fuck your NEET bucks

no, i just didn’t fall for the
>REEEE Jow Forums IS ALL RUSSIAN BOTS REEEEEEEE
establishment shill twitter meme. you’re probably one of those corporate “impeach drumpf he’s colluding with the KGB” shills

not that trump is good, but it’s debunked. you seriously should go to and join them in figuring out why 5G and vaccines are a russian counterintelligence op and leave sane people alone

Where was this posted?

Feel kind of bad for her. You know the whole time she was doing it she was thinking how strong a candidate it'll make her when she runs. Who knew pot would get legalized and she'd become the villain?

I think this shit is all just an elaborate ploy. Jake Tapper immediately went back to Gabbard after Kamala responded to Tulsi's first assault. So either Tapper is a clueless fuckstick or he allowed Tulsi to initiate a second assault on Kamala after she "defended" herself. Had it been Yang, they would've just had security remove him after the 1st attack on Kamala offscreen and replaced with another Asian guy in a suit.

Motl's blog
motls.blogspot.com/2019/08/trump-vs-gabbard-2020.html

Look up the Iran Deal retard. Maybe then you'll understand how it worked. It was Iranian money to begin with; frozen years ago.

Mom is based

lmao these women have such terrible judgement
YOU JUST KNOW Hillary did the same thing in 2003, thinking she had to vote for the Iraq War to show she was strong when she later ran for president
Yet it made her unelectable

Thx

Bom

based and redpilled

np bro

Harris legit looking like an STD ridden crack whore

Dude, he gobbled it up anally

>me and my partner
Kys

based hula mommy ruined mean mommy's whole fucking career.

pay no attention to bongs

Tulsi is a retarded leftist, and it's sad to think what she could've been if she was raised conservatively

she was
she's a homophobe

Biden is dropping every week. He polled the strongest when he announced his run and has lost momentum literally every single day since then. Biden will be dead in the water in 6 months when people vote and Warren doesnt have near the traction that Sanders has despite running on very similar platforms.

Bernie will appoint Tulsi his VP and will run on a single ticket and absolutely fuck Zion don

Saudi Arabia did the largest foreign weapon purchase in US history under Trump, they got rid of rich anti-American terrorist prince and butchered the journalist son of former high-level arms dealer
Just coincidence things
If anything i’d say they’re our bitch

my partner and I*
also unlike the uk the states are suffering the largest opioid crisis in its history so legalization is a touch topic for a lot of americans

I'm telling you, don't fall for the female president meme

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (196x258, 7K)

>and it's sad to think what she could've been if she was raised conservatively
think of all the miles of border she could have built*, illegals she would have deported**. think of how strong the military*** would have been, how prosperous the economy**** would be
>* in Israel
>** from Israel
>*** Israeli
>**** of Israel

>MUH TRUMP IS CONSERVATIVE
>TRADE WAR, MISSILES AT ASSAD, INCREASE THE DEBT, FED NEEDS TO PRINT MORE FREE MONIES FOR BANKS, BUSH BAD, FREE TRADE BAD, NIXON STARTING TRADE WITH CHINA BAD, DICTATORS GOOD

things aren’t one dimensional bro. tulsi is arguably more conservative than trump

Tulsi was raised as a fifth columnist. Her early positions are characteristic of this, expressing some socially conservative values in attempt to divide the right and co-opt enough of them into a limp-wristed, Israel/Russia-first foreign policy.

Hilldawg goes to W. VA: "I'm going to shut coal down."
Kamala says to America: "I'm taking your guns."
Americans want autists confined to this board of peace.

>board of peace
based.

>no more middle east wars
>Israel-first position

pick one, retard

Thank god. Without a solid coalition of black people the democrats are toast.

One can make all the right choices and still lose. That's not weakness, that's life.

Hey brainlet. Tell us who is the strongest military power in the Middle East if the US leaves? Oh. What's that? Israel? So you're trying to get us to believe that you're anti-Israel by trying to make Israel the strongest power in the world's most critical natural resource region?

Funny LARP you've got going there.

>the only reason America is destroying countries in the middle east is to nobly hold back the even worse Israel
lmao
you're a fucking glownigger, everyone on this board can see it
kys

>honk honk

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Whorible hommie

uh.... is that true? #3 on the list....

Attached: countries-with-the-highest-military-spending.png (1000x1034, 101K)

Whorible homie

The US has several significant geopolitical adversaries, foremost of which are Israel, the communist party, Russia, and China. Domination over the Middle East means China is completely cucked, prevents Israel from asserting itself as a superpower which it would immediately become if it controlled any natural resources, and confers the ability to open the spigots and bankrupt Russia at any time.

All anti-interventionists are (1) ZOG shills, (2) communists, (3) or agents of Russia/China, (4) some retarded Muslims, none of which is acceptable.

Spending money doesn't confer strength. Saudi Arabia has no nukes and can't even conduct a proper war against Yemen. Israel routinely conducts assassinations of targets within Saudi Arabia and the Sauds are powerless to do anything about it. Nice try though.

>(5) based Ron Paul oldfags
peaceniks actually exist user. we like the idea of not having american boys go to kill arabs for pointless wars, with many of the getting killed in the process, just because oil corporations want their wells

What is your opinion of Barack Obama and his middle east legacy?

There is no such thing as a based Ron Paul tard, and peaceniks are dangerous utopians that render tens of millions dead if given the opportunity. No different than useful idiots trumpeting communist bullshit.

Grow up and deal with real politic or fuck off.

"kamala" is finnish for "terrible"
nomen est omen

Attached: 079oqp40pm3z.jpg (900x563, 65K)

>one side wants open borders, the other doesn't.

>MUH OIL WARS
shill detected

Kek Trump has more than 1% of the black vote

>dangerous utopians that render tens of millions dead if given the opportunity
you mean war profiteers?

So you're saying Harris is /ourcandidate/?

She and Hillary have been against the black superpredators all along

If there’s one thing black people are universally great at, it’s sniffing out fake blacks

An unironic Obamacrat