Do you think childhood you would feel proud of the person you've become?

Do you think childhood you would feel proud of the person you've become?

I feel that I've become too bitter, angry and isolated a person and that this is partly due to being caught up in political issues. Although it seems inevitable to some degree, I also feel like I've lost a lot of my innocence and allowed hatred to cloud my perspective. This isn't a demoralizing thread, just curious about what you think.

Attached: Sleeping_Wojak.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Are you a White male, and British? American? Canadian? French or German or Italian? You're quite literally living in a time of madness. Watching what is happening, that they can do whatever they like to us, is demoralizing. It's infuriating.

He would be proud of my accomplishments. But I became a lonely son of a bitch in the process.

I have pretty much been the same character since I was a teen. Atheist, conservative, and avoidant of women. I am at the age now, where my choices are manifesting into loneliness.

But do you want to be lonely for the rest of your life?

>I am at the age now, where my choices are manifesting into loneliness.
Forever alone. It's peaceful, though. There's always something to do. Something to learn. If you were to invite a woman into your life, it would be letting chaos in. Women are also pretty fuckin' risky, from a legal perspective. Friends are hard to make past a certain age. Acquaintances, sure, but true friends are hard to make if you've moved a lot for work, etc. or are older, middle aged.

>lonely

Thats just the way it goes. Once you are redpilled on everything, relationships, families, kids.. all that seems fake. Hell, even being friends with normies often feels kinda fake.

All you can really do is make a lot of money, get a nice place, and try to enjoy yourself until you inevitably die.

Delete this thread.

I think he would like our car, but not much else.

I never really had any expectations for myself as a kid. Still don't. It's hard to picture any kind of future. Not in the depressed sense. It just seemed pointless. But if you told a five year me that I was going to spend my 20s browsing the internet 12 hours a day without any social life, I would've probably been sad.

Attached: file.png (640x626, 104K)

>Thats just the way it goes. Once you are redpilled on everything, relationships, families, kids.. all that seems fake. Hell, even being friends with normies often feels kinda fake.
>All you can really do is make a lot of money, get a nice place, and try to enjoy yourself until you inevitably die.
That's right. That's how I'm looking at it, also. Red pilled on everything from women, to Jews, to that there are no longer any political solutions, White males are hated, normies are NPCs and cannot be helped. Just save my money, live simply, try to exercise a little and enjoy whatever simple thing that I can, like watching the birds and flowers or cats play in the empty lot across from my apartment. I have no hope, otherwise.

Childhood you is irrelevent and only women or manchild cares about what children think. Don't be a weakling, freedom comes with a price and you must carry it.

my younger self thought that i was going to be truly happy, well here i am, had one to many redpills and filled with nothing but hate.

Attached: 1533982331324.jpg (680x434, 47K)

If you are lonely then try to uncover the mystery of God. Bettering yourself in the name of Heavens is a better alternative then just siting idly.

Also younger-selfs were retarded. We are the price we payed for our knowledge

>uncover the mystery of God
How to begin?

I think he’d at least be proud that I’m not in prison or addicted to drugs, as far as a life goes he’d be disappointed though, I never did grow out of the smart enough to do it but too lazy to apply myself phase.

Fuck childhood me, I read the shit I posted on my shill twitter account in 2017 and I sound like a fucking boomer. Not sure what exactly changed my mind, but whatever it was seems to have occurred sometime in 2017 after UTR. But no, childhood me would not be proud because I do not, in fact, have a room dedicated entirely to Legos.

>british
>white

Get baptised. Read the works of the fathers of the church. Focus not on your happines but rather on you prescribed vocation that you should serve. Pray rosary and make peace with the hierachy of this world that no matter what will come or go away. No matter if you starve or flourish if you suffer or rejoyice. At the end of the day "He is" he was and he will be.

no, but my childhood self is just a child, i dont care

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

I never had any idea what I would be like as I got older. I have been simply existing since birth.

He would be satisfied.

>All that we need is the strength to exist on our own! Absolute power, so that we need cower before none.

Attached: C4903540-944C-4566-AFDD-55116297D902.jpg (1328x1298, 324K)

Also, this thread is kiked. sage and hide /leftypol/ threads

Attached: 1565214771535.png (1334x750, 1.54M)

>he would be satisfied
You sick fuck, you’d suck his dick wouldn’t you?

And checked.

hit budda 3 times and even he gets mad

My younger self would idolize my current techno-cyberpunk ideology fighter self.

I've grown into what I've been reading all my life

Attached: 1560225982371.jpg (515x369, 59K)

I am feeling a bit like that too but I remarked that actually making the effort to think about political solutions makes it less depressing

Attached: 1563233527308.jpg (800x450, 44K)

jesus christ, I know that feel.
how naive I was thinking everything was going to work out , no plans no ambitions just mindless going through life thinking everything was going to workout

tells us more user

He’d be surprised I turned out so well. Younger me was extreme spaghetti-tiger antisocial and suicidal.

Now I’m still introverted, but I have friends, a good job, and something to believe in.

Doesn't sound much of a mystery

For mind only mayby. YOU GOT TO HAVE FAITH

>happy when I was a boy and not aware of issues
>became a man and aware of issues, and unhappy about what I see
Can’t I just go back into the womb?

I already do. Sorry, I just thought you had something more interesting to share.