Emergency communication channels

We are rapidly loosing the ability to express our political opinions, organize and share ideas.

If we are to further our interests, we must quickly move to establish emergency communication channels.

1. create "sleeper accounts" on any major platform which can be used to send a message to the general public in times of crisis, the larger the number of inactive accounts controlled by us that harder it becomes for them to monitor our communications- ideally these accounts should occasionally broadcast regular content to make them harder to identify.
eg. make a "classic cars" page on Facebook that publishes repetitive images of cars to gain reach to normies.

2. establish spaces that can be used to disseminate information internally, for us to relay a broadcast from the original sender we must first preserve it to avoid manipulation
expect more friendly channels to be removed over time and to be blocked en-masse in sensitive periods like elections

Attached: riSKg.png (380x366, 79K)

I communicate with my terror cell via the means of insidious jizz ciphers smeared on their doors and windows. Better bring luminol you NSA fucks!

why dont u meet up irl lol

Not gonna lie, made me cringe

we got the message last night, sgt Jow Forums. prepping for further action tonight.

>flag
niggaugay

Attached: urafaget.jpg (600x597, 42K)

getting a bunch of edge lords and neck beards in one room is great idea.

Attached: IMG_0566.jpg (913x653, 220K)

>posts anonymoose picture
>globalist flag
wew laddi

I see an issue that when one channel goes down, users are going predictably to the same places

when one site goes down, there will be rolling blackouts on "the usual places"

at some point users are forced into the darknet where they light up, or into meatspace where they de-anonymize each other

The only solutions seem to be
A. temporary fallback on the clear-net
B.raiding onechan

Stop MI5 posting, or whatever Islamicized bullshit you have these days

I usually just get some chalk and write TRUMP on the sidewalk. Pretty easy to tell who's who.

Commander what do I do, I have all the parts for the ar what day do I start?

We were globalized before the globalists even knew what they were doing.

Attached: Motivator_Gun_Owner.jpg (640x512, 83K)

nu metal concerts can be kinda fun

I use an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transceiver that uses the earth as an antenna and makes it hard to triangulate (someone looking could get my general region within 300 miles but that's about it).

Baud rate is 16 BITS per second, so my intended recipients have a code book written on magnesium infused paper.

This is why I come here.
Don't care for the racism, these schitzo crypto posts are platinum! I love it.
t. Just wrote this post on a Typewriter with a webcam ducktaped to it running OCR and the ADHD hash library.

>I use an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transceiver that uses the earth as an antenna and makes it hard to triangulate (someone looking could get my general region within 300 miles but that's about it).
congrats for making the stupidest post ever

>we
>our
Only our hate unites us you fucking faggot.

You managed to top him in 7 words

It's not that retarded except that the military would probably make it a priority to come find you and put a stop to it.

posting anonymous shit here...
glow more
that thing always was-always will be clowns in america
just shout out your ip and plans why dont ya?

Attached: 1558627424098.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>It's not that retarded
it makes no sense. thast why its fucking retarded

Attached: dipole.jpg (1024x565, 52K)

The military literally uses it for that purpose, which is why civilians aren't supposed to be using that spectrum and why the government isn't going to like it if you're mucking up their bands.

Tesla famously explored the use of earth resonant frequency transmission.