Trump Wants to Add MORE Tariffs: US-China Trade War

You fags tired of winning yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=BJDoQhjbY-Q

Attached: ct-china-vs-usa-tariff-war-20180404-001.jpg (750x422, 81K)

we should just force china to be broke again.
fuck china.

Nice digits, but your fag and chief is only breaking you.

I'm white so Trump wants me dead

>he doesn't know how war works

Except the US is winning and tgat picture us retarded.

>Wont someone think of the corn subsidies and welfare queen farmers?
Oh no, now they cant buy that 6th ATV, might as well let China slaughter every American now.

>Nice digits
You have to go back, newfag

I'll take a short term hit for a long time gain fuck china

We are literally destroying our own economy just to get back at China who don't even care.

Attached: 1561139194042.jpg (511x414, 146K)

Welcome to Trumps America.

The problem is this war is also damaging Europe, this is not fair.

What's the alternative? I've yet to hear one.

shill your useless channel elsewhere

This thread smells like shit and this anti-American rhetoric is a prime example of these corny comic memes being an attempt to disenfranchise people.

Good fuck the chinese and fuck your faggot ass.

sloppy job

America is racially weak, dominated by jews, contaminated by its African American population. The USA stands no chance against the old ways and powers as money has corrupted them.

Attached: 13970507142521142148894310.jpg (1276x590, 214K)

The US is doing more damage to itself than anyone else, China has no problem with this shit, they literally devalue their own coin as their people already live in 99% on the communist commom poverty and see no diference on things, while americans live to consume and will press their government from failing on it

Lol, They dropped their currency by a dollar out of desperation. Its time to press more. I can't wait to watch the chinks become irrelevant in a couple years.

they are banking on trump not winning in 2020

He will win again. 2024 will be the interesting election. They are starting to bleed and are just holding pressure refusing to treat it.