What do we do with the mixed raced children that have already been born?

What do we do with the mixed raced children that have already been born?

Attached: ALVNDCLNVBHAJOOZHJOXMC6YXY.jpg (1484x1293, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b538ndRV9Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deport we are not monsters

Sterilization

>We
You don't matter and have no power.

Slave labor

nothing. kys

Race is garbage user
If your family is largely Catholic, marry a Catholic. that's about it

>mixed raced
how do you mix one race?

If they don't want to immigrate, I think they would be fine wearing lightning bolts, helicopter hats, and answering to homestar wunner.

Send them to Brazil where they can be with their people

Hot girl. Send her to my house, my name is Gustavo Pinheiro a.k.a Stackz.

who cares what they want?

>Conflating "race" with "species"
Good goy.

*presses button*
hisssssssss

Get them to impregnate niggers so that niggers become less niggerish

Sell them to Podesta

Self segregate into breeding pools that establish genetic lineage. The white guy is fucked, and so is his brown wife. The children need to cultivate their future based on pride-in-ownership of their genetic admixture, and "color within the lines," or they'll devolve into obscurity. It's called "race" for a reason. Have a good "1"...

Attached: Adrian.jpg (470x345, 39K)

Preferably this.
With no other alternatives, this.

Michal e Jones is a demented old nutcase.

paging Dr. Pebbles.

Drain their blood for sustenance. Sell their flesh to China.

Attached: Locutus of ANGLO.jpg (350x273, 27K)

do not let em breed

This.

Attached: image.jpg (292x410, 23K)

sell them back to Thailand

Attached: Untitled.png (814x499, 4K)

A desirable objective. We will also send over the race traitors with them, we don't want to separate families after all. At least the coal-burners and cucks won't be in our lands anymore.

This. But i don't want them living on the same soil as I do. Sterilize then deport is our best option.

Based.

deport them all to israel

and what would you suggest?
genetic testing to determine "whtieness" that jews will pass but Italians, spaniards (and some swiss) won't pass?
Just marry your religion user. It's about as good a guide as you can get

Im a mutt white and race mixer (with asian) and im not against white ethnostates and dont want to be in one. Why shouldn't different races get to preserve their cultute and heritage if they chose to do so? Its not harming me in any way. I just dont care about that myself.
However when people go full stormfront and say "kill race mixers" etc then you take us, many of whom chose this path to avoid the judaic brainwashing of our white women on our offspring, and make us the enemy of white nationalism. Just consider this when youre posting. Many of us and even leftists could be allies. This is why optics can be important. Are you strengthening the chance for your political vision to be realised or weakening it? I don't want to have to side with commies or jews but to protect my family i might have to

Attached: 1563270777107.png (690x597, 385K)

Soon Roastie...

Attached: B5DF0C1F-BA21-4277-BAF6-857C9327BD5C.jpg (800x800, 44K)

you will be deported to israel

Lol except this is just a fantasy. If anyone is going to get sterilised its white nationalists getting sterilised by jews. Realise you are outnumbered, outgunned and hated by most people. Your allies are few and even the captchas youre doing now to post your larp power fantasy are recording your posts for future identification. Would you say this stuff in real life and face robust debate? NZ is by definition a biracial country. Go back to Europe.

Attached: 1562412362943.jpg (720x541, 43K)

Id love to live in Israel
This is just a fantasy. Youll do nothing and probably youre the ones who will be killed or imprisoned by ZOG.

You and your family will be made into premium blood sausage and jerky. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Educate them properly

Send them to goblin land (e.g. any spic country). No one will notice.

Except in real life white British girls get made into kebab meat after being raped and killed. Im comfy and will have a good life spreading positivity and helping my local community become prosperous and spiritually healthy. No one is gonna kill me or my family. I feel genuine pity for incel larpers here who have to say stuff like this to hide their pain.

Attached: 1559517454237.jpg (822x953, 158K)

Ignore the "sterilize the hapas" wignats.
Most of pol is larping mutts and theres nothing wrong with non whites supporting a white dominant state.

So turn them into incels?

Attached: 56ce2e17be5d6.jpg (640x982, 142K)

Maybe but some of them are definitely sincere

I'm not going to kill you, hope no one will. Just larping m8, hope pic related doesn't crawl out from under your bed in any case. Kek.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant black and white.png (847x846, 31K)

that pic

Attached: 1560094573057.gif (244x230, 898K)

Checked and sieg'd

Deportation along with parents
The mutts will likely form the upper caste of whereever we ship them off to

After the ethnostate is established, all non whites (including all mixed race) will be either banished or killed. No exceptions. The brownie gets to choose. If they think they can make it in the land of their ethnic ancestors (the dark ones) then we send them over safely and drop them off. If they want the easy way out, or if they try to start with the race boo-hooing, they get a bullet to the back of the head.

Mother's currently impregnated with mixed children are not allowed in the e-state. They can forage for food around the outside walls for I care. If a woman lies and says she's pregnant with a white child, but it's actually mixed, the child is killed in font of the mother and she's then either killed or permanately marked as a race traitor (face and hand tattoos) and given a life time of slave labor. No exceptions EVER.

Questions?

It's true.

Attached: 1554830927907.jpg (530x753, 126K)

girl on the right is Suri Cruise? user, Tom is gonna kill you.

>Deport
Where?

We train them up into the best damn trapeze troupe the state fair has ever seen!

whine about them on pol

This. We don’t hurt animals and we don’t kill kids. They didn’t ask to be brought into this world like that.

if they're raised white what's the problem?

>Race is garbage user
>If your family is largely Catholic, marry a Catholic. that's about it

Attached: 1508801855472.png (534x363, 91K)

this. ship them off with their parents. it's all been done before.

Send to their non-whtie homeland

Easy

It will improve Mexico, India, China wherever the nonw-htite parent is from

If they look attractive or could pass off as white we simply sterilize

If not deport/gas

youtube.com/watch?v=b538ndRV9Do

GAS GAS GAS

Where would you deport a 1/4 Chinese 1/4 Irish 1/4 Slav 1/4 Aztec mutt?

>errr let's not go tooooo far fellas
Amerimutts are the weakest link, for fucks sake.

To hell.

Canada

Pussies like you are the reason we're in this mess.

We need to get as mean as the niggers and muzzies. Not forever, but until we create some hard men and good times. You'd better hope I'm not elected god-emporer, because weaklings with empathy for shitskins and race traitors will die under my rule. They'll die even more horrifically than astral niggers to send a message to other whites.

Castizostania, once we get rid of the jewish oligarchs we will send all the pure indios to the jungle and leave them alone, and low caste mestizos will be sent to the caribbean islands or anywhere else they can find outside of main continental island. From there we will go full nuremberg and become a land of based octoroons in bleaching process.

The paper bag test works well enough.

So London?

Mentally ill larp, glownigger or literal jew?Unfortunately it is

The Railroad

What do we do with the ants that have already been born in my back porch?

Attached: aid1653-v4-728px-Get-Rid-of-Ants-Step-12-Version-4.jpg (728x546, 111K)

You already said they will be banished or removed, thanks for the rest of the edgy comments, CNN says their experts are writing the next script to scandalize normies during primetime.

if they're raised white abd assimilated into white culture sufficiently and don't exhibit communistic ideals, they can be blanda'd up. the men with white women, the women with white men. easy peezy, just make sure no gypsy is in there.

How mixed are they? If they're 85% white, keep em. Otherwise send em to the Homeland of their non-white ancestor.

>thinking that establishing the ethnostate is gonna be smiles and chocolate
Lots of people will die. It will not be politically correct. Your feefees will be hurt bigly. Many such cases. Very exciting.

Idc if a white girl fucks a black
As long as she doesnt have kids with one

What about the mixed race Blacks?

I mean, if a mixed-race guy has the balls to show up to my Atomwaffen-SS Division camp and says he wants to fight, I'd just hand him a rifle, seeing as he's probably not gonna live long enough to reproduce anyway.

Attached: ww2_in_color____beta____by_kapo_neu-d7f7rjp.png (1280x966, 1.72M)

start a sub species?

Attached: 1504050326772.jpg (736x866, 127K)

We have known that "race" isnt an actual thing that exists for a long time now. We are all "mixed race" and your obsession with people who dont have white skin is absurd and tragic. I sincerely hope you all wake up from your hate-induced stupor and rejoin the rest of humanity

The whole topic of the thread is what do we do if they already had a kid with a nig, dumb ass. Work on your reading comprehension

I'm willing to make concessions and allow some to stay but
>they can be blanda'd up. the men with white women, the women with white men.
fuck no you fucking cuck

Good, blacked girls are cute thinking about bbc in their pussy is hot

bleaching or whatever as long as the kids are half white and raised white

Labour camps.

>the men with white women
I'll just stop you right there Schlomo.

Disgusting. IMAGINE even speaking to a white who's had a living turd shoved inside of them.

>Not knowing that he'll shoot you in the back to save his fellow niggers
Use your brain m8

Just fuck off and get lost you stupid bitch

>skin
nobody cares about the skin retard
you think I didn't get it the 1st time?

depends are they male or female? but no blacks regardless

>willing to make concessions
You're ethnostate will fail faster than America. Letting even one in starts the whole process over again. Have you idiots learned nothing?

Based Brit.

they will inherit the earth

better than white women with mostly latino or mostly black or arab don't ya think? the white genes are salvagable from half white kids

You obviously don't understand genetics.

>Just to spawn more Mexicans

this

>I can still eat this hot dog that was dipped in diarrhea

whites have the dominant genes right? the kids will be bleached

There is no "half-white". Mongrels are shitskins.

>helping my community
Gaahahahahahaha