How do we make American women great again?

How do we make American women great again?

Attached: F38AB9F8-4960-4218-A8BD-7EAD86FC3887.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hippity hoppity women are property

Ask the god of chaos for help, whenever struck by a double standard.

Stop being a degenerate and lead them

Go for the beautiful african woman

Attached: 1565212388841m.jpg (819x1024, 141K)

The fact that you think women are something to be "made" like something is problematic. It's called becoming a better man. Fucking incels

kys faggot chink

Beat some sense to them, preferably with your hands but also with your cock

When the power goes out, the trucks stop carrying food, and the taps stop flowing you'll have your answer.

you need to make men men again

Attached: 1563396586037.jpg (857x1000, 194K)

I don't know if they are great but they seem rather larger to me.

>problematic
top lel you fucking faggot>>

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

can't tell if bait or shill, but lmoa

Ignore them.

Stop giving attention to trash and reward good feminine behaviors from biological women.

Jewish religion.

>beautiful african woman

dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron

American women were never great, so I don't see how we can make something that never existed

How old are these pics? The one things shirt says white men are terrorist. If this is old then it means the narrative was set long ago.

Here come the guys who have never had a girlfriend telling you to "man up and lead her" or whatever propaganda is on here now. You are literally saying "date a stupid whore and make her change her mind". You are delusional. White women are over boys. You can't tyrant your way into making someone want to become a mother or wife im sorry to tell you. The cute girl with short hair and tattoos will not suddenly become your 1950s dream because you know alot about the jews and browse the internet all day. Our best hope is when they hit the wall and come crawling back there will be nobody for them. Pack up and try to get a latina, poo or asian. They are actually taught to respect your position and are attracted to you anyway. Stop the larping.

>When the power goes out, the trucks stop carrying food, and the taps stop flowing you'll have your answer.

Basically this. Once Big Daddy Government collapses they either go back to being the chattels of their fathers / husbands or on the street as whores.

Not really any middle ground come TEOTWAWKI for women. Having said that, most non-Alpha males will die because they have no skills or ability.

Attached: teotwawki.jpg (560x346, 53K)

Pay American men a livable wage, women can stay at home and not go to college to be indoctrinated or work. Keep them reliable on men.

Tax the billionaires: pharma, Wall Street, Monsanto, mass media. Attack (((them))) where their power lies, money.

It takes a miracle!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

You cant save women when they get to that point. Look to what the ancients said about women in power. They are destroyers.
Civilization collapse and a dark age is all that will bring women back to their natural roles at this point.

Muh dick

Their real power is in the Fed Reserve. Get educated user.

stop ugly people from breeding for one thing I guess

Think about future women. Pay working men a wage to support a wife and children. Women at home not at the workplace.

>again

?

Isn’t bottom right a male?

yo the one on the bottom right is a man, and it is not even a trap, it is a man who is not trying to dress as a woman in any capacity so why the fuck is he in that photo?

>Go for the beautiful african woman

user, you are 100% Correct.

Attached: 0b68cccc5fc25c7ed81ea270ce5a2584.jpg (596x900, 49K)

>Go for the beautiful african woman

As white american women become fatter and covered in more tattoos and dyed purple hair and cursed by the SJW sickness.... more white guys are bringing home fine black queens.

Attached: 54.jpg (537x720, 124K)

You've clearly never met one then, since they are the most bitchy and narcissistic women on earth. Queen's my fucking ass.

Attached: All White People Are Racist so PayPal me says Ashleigh the nigger Lion.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

>You've clearly never met one then, since they are the most bitchy and narcissistic women on earth.

When I had to renew my Drivers License back in 2014, I spoke with a black woman, she seemed okay.

Convert to Islam to fix your women. That's the easy solution since slut shaming is rampant. Reform Christianity and make women traditional again is a very hard solution to pull off

Kings laugh while pesants quarrel

Attached: A23B7F83-0369-4B60-823F-DF65F0A95FEA.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

>When I had to renew my Drivers License back in 2014, I spoke with a black woman, she seemed okay.
>what are averages

>Convert to Islam to fix your women.
Yeah. Not gonna do that. You can keep your sand nigger pedo bullshit to yourself Mohammed.

Attached: Mohammed was a pedo rapist.jpg (576x480, 55K)

>beautiful african woman

Attached: 1518294084283.png (1256x783, 150K)

LOL fuck no. I'd rather die alone.