The United States is the world's laughing stock

The United States is the world's laughing stock.

Attached: police-leading-black-man.jpg (1440x745, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geJbDvd7Qf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that’s why we have an immigrant problem of people who want to come into this country illegally. Congrats faggot

yah they got two horses and only caught one nigger!

Why do American left-wing millenaisl pretend that the entire planet hates america while simultaneously advocating to let in the many millions of illegal immigrants that are scrambling to get into the country.

Do they have some sort of humiliation fetish they are trying to fulfill? Seriously, is that it?

It's OK bro. You might be funny but at least you're not pathetic like Latin America.

I don't see the problem. Is a mounted cop supposed to lead both the perp and his horse?
Are white people supposed to out run negros? That's just silly. Cops can't climb trees as well as chimps can, either. But we can ride horses.

You spelled Canada wrong

left-wing millennials do not posess any critical thinking abilities and will follow whoever or whatever they believe is the most trendy

>The United States is the world's laughing stock.
nah, the democrats are.

>we
>>mexican flag
Wat?

>The United States is the world's laughing stock
you Americans will never truly know how fucking privileged you are for just being American.. America is the country literally everyone wants to be in

Attached: canadasucks.jpg (225x318, 24K)

America is an irrelevant backwater shithole at this point. Nobody cares about you

KILL WHITEY

>that pic
Maybe this will cheer you up
youtu.be/geJbDvd7Qf0

Idiots don't know why they laugh.

What's wrong with using horses?

whats the problem? thats our culture, the Texan cowboy shit is sick fuck sandniggers chinks and europoors

I want to get out. Still waiting on Canada and Iceland visa program to pick me up. Fuck the United States. My friend lives in Uruguay he owns two cars giant house and a swimming pool by teaching english in a university. I can’t do that shit in the United States everything is too fucking expensive and fuck everyone is a fucking racist asshole

Fuck off we are full
And way, way more expensive than the US

Fix your own damn country nigger, don't bring your loser ass here.

Why you so obsessed with us? Is your cuntry irrelevant or something?

It's not this
It's probably something akin to a humiliation fetish. Or a sort of modern, atheistic take on Christian humility where the "enlightened" are those who "see the world for what it is". There's nothing compelling about optimism, even though there's plenty of reason to be optimistic. That's pretty universal psychology though.. I believe self-destructive pessimism may be so pronounced in the USA because the society is itself crazily isolationist in it's nature and culture. The vast majority of Americans don't know much, if anything about the world outside their borders. They have nothing to really compare their own lives to, except for when fed information through filters mega-media channels. It's not the rule, but the trend

Get back to transporting hay bales on your donkey cart

hey, OP, how's it going
I just want to tell you to
KILL WHITEY

You've been psychologically fucked by US popular culture and the media if you're seriously considering fleeing the USA for Canada or Iceland. I don't mean this in a hostile or demeaning way, but you need to get a grip.

If you're already decided, come live and work in Canada. You're never going to be able to own property in Iceland

go back to transporting your fat shart encrusted anus in your truck

how is it in romania
i always wanted to visit someplace out of the U.S. and just take a hike
im a man tho so I wont be raped and killed

Much of Romania is a shithole but not so much as memes suggest. A lot safer than Paris or London. Avoid gypsies and most people are fine. Make an effort with our language too, it's not hard and you will be respected for knowing and trying some words and phrases. I recommend Transylvania which is a good place for tourists and has rich history.

where is all this rampant racism when you need it?