What does Jow Forums think of Charles Manson?

What does Jow Forums think of Charles Manson?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-12.23.37-PM.png (618x412, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_IHIw9S4Vdw
youtube.com/watch?v=OGKC0Zz4vYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don’t Hollywood celebrities fuck babies?

another great off-topic post by (((Weev))). I'm so lucky

Attached: weev siege 1.jpg (1266x961, 123K)

Sad he wasn't executed 10 mins after trial.

I think he was insane for thinking there would be a race war and that the Beatles would rule the world after it

Other than that, I think the dude makes some pretty valid points about wageslavery and freedom

An annoying faggot who is dead. Dark Funeral used some voice sample of his "if I started murdering people, there would be none of you left" in one of the songs on the debut album, as if that was somehow really evil :') in reality he was a faggot manlet hippie.

Based commie. The difference between CM and antifa is that CM believed "no work/no eat" and recognized the inferiority of niggers

Charlie was a good boy
He dindu nuffin

youtu.be/_IHIw9S4Vdw
Best interview ever.

CIA fuck up, just like Jonestown

More to the story then we got for sure. If anything the Manson family was a crime ring the media managed to twist into the average evil hippie commune gone berserk.

So he was basically like retarded Nazbol?

Yeah right. A couple of manipulative bitches and a rambling manlet manipulating them.

>poopbutt

Kek

Retard boomer manlet with paranoid schizophrenia caused by tons of LSD.

They were all drug killings, and BTW, Leno LaBianca was in the mob and Rosemary sold cocaine and laundered money through her hair salon.

He was a retarded faggot.

He is the epitome of Hollywood, the Hollywood boomer Id incarnate.

Based and redpilled , although he set the legal precedent of being able to be imprisoned for life for murder without actually killing someone

youtube.com/watch?v=OGKC0Zz4vYc

enjoy some good music

Leftist faggot hippie scumbag and he was a murderer too.

He was bananas in all-caps.

>what does Jow Forums think of X
fuck off

Sharon was going to leave Polanski after the baby was born, so he was conveniently out of the country when she was killed.

Killed the bitch that married the pollack pedo.

Dude was a charismatic brainlet.

His master plan was to murder some white celebrities, blame it on black people, start the race war, then become a warlord in a mad max post apocalyptic future where he'd command an army of dune buggy warriors.

I'm not even joking. He actually had started to assemble his dune buggy attack force and had plans to drain Devil's Hole in Death Valley and turn it into his impregnable underground lair.

You could make his plans into a post apocalyptic mad max action movie and it'd be incredible.

he talks about adrenochrome at hollywood parties in his book, I can post the quote

jew