Nobody:

Nobody:
Disney: *ruins your childhood*

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-164735.jpg (1080x1337, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know this is basically them re-writing history, right?

Attached: history_is_a_whitewash.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Watch it be some nigger kid with evil whitey trying to break into his home.

This time it will be a young black boy, and he is home alone for his whole life.

>the burglars are now are a black/mexican and disney says it was a color blind decision. the boy is now trans and his brother is a white nationalist neo nazi

BOOM, a thousand more autists swayed to our way of thinking. This is cause for celebration! They're making tremendous strides for us, we couldn't make a better propaganda machine ourselves if we tried. Let's hope there's a couple of "subtly" homosexual scenes and some anti-capitalist undertones, really lay it on thick.

they made home alone 3 and it was shit

KILL WHITEY

T H I S
H
I
S

>mom went down the street to sell her pussy for crack and yo 10 year old babysitter be in school til 3
Home alone, nigger edition

Attached: ^4F01EBA086A7D132FFD69DF261FDA5D56AB2791F4B0A4AC77E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (633x633, 62K)

what kind of propaganda is this?

>Nobody:
>Disney: *ruins your childhood*

Stop it with this "Nobody:" Twitter AIDS faggotry...

It’s slightly unrelated Jow Forums but I’ve noticed that a lot of these diversity remakes don’t do very well at all. Why don’t movie watchers (or consumers of media generally) want to support media that promotes or represents women or people of color Jow Forums like investors think? Why do these remakes generally fail? Also why is it that whenever something is a free market, white male representation is extremely disproportionate, why is it that the overwhelming majority of successful youtubers and podcasters and independent political commentators tend to be white men at probably around 80% of the time? Why?

Attached: 7DECD95A-FA7D-4F53-98CD-CC7278805D65.jpg (750x748, 372K)

Guess what? This time IT'S A GIRL! That's right! The next Kevin MccAllister will be FEMALE! Move over boys. Watch as this sassy and strong girl take out the two incel thieves who try to break into her strong independent lesbian mother's home.

BBC propaganda.
Dr. Who.

Literally re-writing history.
In 20-30 years, people will not know true history anymore and will take all their historical concepts from propaganda.

kek

Disney was subject to a hostile takeover by a bunch of Jews in 1984.

Attached: ford.jpg (674x672, 93K)

They’re awkwardly trying to memory hole movies from when the world in general was a better place. inb4 technological progress and material availability has made everything better faggots respond

Nah, a proud illegal immigrant family having their wonderful home burgled by crazy white nationalists. It will be beautiful

Ha ha, can you imagine 30 and 40 year old ppl still posting on Jow Forums?

Trans negro home alone.

Home Alone is unironically the biggest piece of soulless consumerist dogshit for a Christmas movie I've ever had the misfortune of watching

You're rotting your brain if you waste your time on that or any other shit Disney produces.

Attached: mg4to.jpg (447x557, 25K)

Because the Hollywood Jews are morally and creatively bankrupt.

pedo-tier reboot. Disney likes that.

It is a stupid young boy fantasy of fighting back against bad guys and protecting your home. It is made for a 10 year old boy.

Reboot:
>mixed race kid
>mom is white, dad is black
>burglars are blonde and white
screenshot this

>inb4 neighbour guy with the shovel is black, minimum, possibly also a woman
>inb4 Macaulay's character also black

The thieves will still be white, of course.

> typed the reddit spacing discord tranny

You are here forever

>mixed race kid
>never met his dad
>single mom is white
>home alone and burglar comes
>its his dad

Attached: ^43AE65188583F0EE58D05C119606E345D144C9EBC392CEFB85^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (400x491, 26K)

And a memeflag to boot

/thread

Attached: 1564716091115.png (500x522, 136K)

nobody:
(You): giving your opinion

HA 3 was good. 4 and 5 are terrible.

>Jesus was a Jew!
>Jesus was black!
They're undecided lol fucking heretics

Imagine paying taxes to support this.

People... believe this?

If I was Disney I would have a white boy and his white family as the main cast with a black boy who is his friend next door. The pair foil the two jew burglars. It'll be a hit.

The Wet Bandits will be a spic tranny and nigger faggot and Mr. McCallister will go to prison for not signing over custody of his son's ass to them.
Fuck Congressional traitors. Shoot alien shitskin invaders on sight. Burn kikes. Hang traitors. Fuck jannies.
But most importantly, fuck you Effa Bee Eye. Eat my shit.

Attached: 1565015583150.jpg (891x960, 147K)

>Why don’t movie watchers (or consumers of media generally) want to support media that promotes or represents...

I will direct you to vidya and the gamergate fiasco. You see, feminists and SJWs in general are not major consumers of this media. They roll in, shit the place up according to their views, then scuttle off to the next thing when developers/producers pander to them. Maybe they stick around, but they aren't buying the product. They're just shitposting about it, mostly to keep their social media cult of personality going.

>4 and 5
I didn't know about this but I really didn't like the third one

This is why I’ve been collecting Blu-ray/dvd for the last few years. It’s dirt cheap and they’re already starting to change things - see Toy Story 2. Torrenting will be fixed from their end at some point and much of the 20th centuries cinema will be memory holed.

See now this would actually be clever.

Attached: bubblering.jpg (898x701, 85K)

Not surprising desu.

Attached: Macaulay-Culkin-Pizza-Undeground.jpg (760x500, 69K)

There's exactly zero chance that Kevin isn't recast as a person of colour, likely female, while the burglars are changed from jews to white men.

No, it was shit too you leaf newfaggot

Imagine almost killing the burglar with zany antics for hours on end and then right when you have him trapped and ready to die you discover he's your nigger daddy

Attached: ^8C4066A4CBCD1552D2EE850ED1B611C809FA6CE29F223D2DCB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (248x319, 13K)

>Toy Story 2
What'd they change in Toy Story 2?

Guaranteed. Disney won't pass up having a coloured kid outsmarting dumb white men.

I would unironically pay to watch this movie.

Also his home is the street.

No reason we can't make our own super racist remakes just how they want em with niggers in charge.

Attached: ^2C9474DBDEB6CDA4CC562DD53732AFE97BDF2D3BD10829B9F4^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (720x960, 84K)

this is what the new home alone will be about. and no one will watch it. and then the media will call straight white guys racist for not wanting to see it yet again.

It will have a nigger tranny fighting the stupid evil white nazi home invaders.
In other words total reversal of reality.

no even better, the niglet is trying to avoid child services and hijinks ensue.

>We'd like to buy your script goy

Attached: 1556544393864.png (581x720, 538K)

I just hate the hypocrisy of it all.

Attached: white_panther.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

Are they going to make marv and harry black?

Still relevant after all these years.

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

Disney will have a trans-women girl thing, busting caps in white bois asses.

no doubt he'll be black, but marv and harry will be white

Apparently what's good for the goose is not acceptable for the gander.

Attached: smug17.jpg (467x295, 42K)