Aliens: “We’ll advance your technology by 10,000 years...

>Aliens: “We’ll advance your technology by 10,000 years, but humans are dangerous so 99% of people living today become instantly sterile.”

Would you take the deal?

Attached: 31565E9E-C685-42EF-9B2D-4B1D7CA870C5.jpg (770x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

never take gifts that would cripple you for the short sided goals.

bruh we almost got cloning vat tech already, we should be fine

Without hesitation. Our gene pool needs a reset anyway.

how many giants reptile qt's do i get
>inb4 snu snu

KILL WHITEY

Only if the 1% are 100% Aryan Overmen.

yes

sounds like the Tau empire.

As long as the 1% left were pure northwest European then yeah maybe.

No, Just do the part about the 99% sterility rate. We'll take care of the technology over time.

fuck you spacejews!

>implying I care about sterility when there are handsome alien husbandos to stuff my orifices

Sterilize 100%, you retards don't deserve to live
The Age of Corvidae starts NOW

Attached: 34564900844_28c3576db7_b.jpg (819x1024, 136K)

No, niggers aren’t humans so they will just farther out breed us into extinction

Nigga, we don't even use the tech we already have for anything special. It's all just nigger tech. Fuck no.

>Take the deal
>Technology is advanced by 10,000 years
>Only people that will use it or benefit from it are Whites and East Asians
>Use that technology to produce viable offspring through invitro fertilization with artificial eggs and sperm created using the intended parents as their blueprints
>Most nonwhites other than east asians die off
>Whites and East Asians take over the planet and split it halfways
I see nothing wrong with this

Sounds like a statement not a question

>cuck ourselves into deputation so aliens can take over the planet with no one to resist in a generation
yeah sounds "great" OP
KYS

Ya sure. If they make it 100%.

>memeflag
fuck off jewrat

"Which races?"

Yeah
>use tech to become cyborgs
>reproduce by asexual means
>genocide the aliens and steal their tech

Twice

In an instant, anything is better than (((what))) we have now.

Trump will win 2020

after that he will make sure to send the lizard people to GITMO

>eliminating 99% of genes
>"resets" the gene pool
just how brain dead are you leaf.

It’s short sighted

If we jumped our tech ahead 10,000 years, humanity being 99% sterile would be child’s play to overcome. We would have long transcended the need for physical reproduction at that stage.

But I'm pretty sure this already happened

Why advance the technology of apes when they could erase everyone and have a fresh new Minecraft world to work with?

99% of the gene pool are subhumans anyway.

>Whites and East Asians take over the planet and split it halfways
Think again, round eye.

Attached: 1564101770399.jpg (798x768, 337K)

T. Femanon

who will be the 1%?

yup

Nordics, Estonians, the rest Northern Germans.

>Aliens: “We’ll advance your technology by 10,000 years, but humans are dangerous so 99% of people living today become instantly sterile.”
That's pretty on point actually, they will offer immortality at the cost of child sacrifices or sterility

Nah, personally I’m comfortable. I’d be okay with that happening once I’m gone.

Attached: 60B3E31A-8F9D-40CC-B5DC-87DA20E2B969.jpg (540x540, 27K)

what 99%?

unironically this is already happening,
just WITHOUT the tech boost.
and jews are the aliens.
> bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/

Attached: sperm 3.jpg (1235x462, 79K)

>10'000 years
that's a weird scale to measure technological advancement
I mean, if there's a way to destroy the universe, we're probably going to get to it in the next 10'000 years of technological advancement, so wouldn't sterilization be a completely moot point?

Yes, as long as I get too chose, we can upgrade the average IQ to 130 and height to 6.4ft+

if humans are dangerous at a level of technology 10,000 years more primitive than theirs, then 1% with technology 10,000 years more advanced will be even more dangerous.
what is more dangerous; 100 men with sticks or 1 man in a modern bomber?
i make a counter-offer - make me emperor of earth and i will teach them basic common sense.

Only cucks then? nah that's pretty shitty

Yes. Whites are at about 10% of global population now so every nonwhite would die off along with 90% of the remaining whites that are npc shabbos goyim

IS this 99% continously or just a one off??

>Use that technology to become immortal and simply find new means to procreate since I now have sci-fi tech that will let me.
Fuck yes.

>”Do we pick the 99% who are sterile”
>”Sure”
>tfw we have highly advanced technology with over a million intellectuals and giga-chads to continue the human population
Silly Xenos

Attached: 5557004F-0CA7-4D57-9818-399689833D0F.jpg (1280x717, 477K)

Change that to euthanizing those 99% and I'll accept the deal

Seeing as only about 1% of the population is mature enough to deal with such technology, and its implications I would say this is a net plus for the human race.

The only thing that would hold me back is if we didn't have some sort of say in who got sterilized.

Attached: 1564915624092.jpg (1149x565, 273K)

The sterilization would mean absolutely nothing and there would be no point in doing it. 10,000 years, no one ages anymore, we have artificial wombs, genetic engineering, so no one dies anymore and we are pumping out super human.

Yes let the world burn

Don’t call me a woman

i like that the species that can advance us 10,000 years still feels a need to haggle with us and make deals

>technology advances 10,000 years
>use new technology to escape mortal coil into machine bodies the size of asteroids, leaving earth to wander through space for raw materials to consume while running a simulation to live in my own inner world in the meantime
yeah sounds cool with me

that sounds like slavery if i ever heard it

of course

No.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes"
(I don't trust the greeks, even when they're offering gifts).
Said by Laocoonte in the Iliad, regarding the Greeks who were offering as a gift the famous Trojan horse. Too bad Trojans didn't listen.

Nothing about making thots not cancer so nothing really lost. Let's go.
If I'm wrong I'm sure such tech could reverse it.

>willingly accepting the genophage
get fucked space niggers

Attached: y3sn2xsq2ssy.jpg (1227x901, 186K)

you get wiped out by the aliens once your @ 1% dummy.
Its a way to take over a planet without fighting billions.

Yes. Because that 99% translates to 100% of niggers.

Yes, give us more advanced weapons so we can kill each other easily.
No.

>advance technology by 10,000 years
>niggers still living in mud huts.

DON'T WORRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
KILL WHITEY

Nope. my people > everything.

i think humanity would be happy there was something new to fight instead of each other. lets face it, mankind adores war

Attached: 1549928276884.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

If it make me immortal, yes, without hesitation.

Which 99%? If the 1% are all Jews I’m very opposed.

>"We can talk about this"
>Send the Jews to the negotiating table. Their job is to stall.
>All the glowniggers in a room. They're not allowed out until they come up with a way to exterminate the alien and keep their tech intact.
>Biophage is developed in the 17 years that jews buy us negotiating.
>Kill ayliums. Take all their shit. Turn all their tech into weapons in a way only we know how
>Find alien home planet.
>Nigger drop shock infantry
>Rape and pillage their way across the whole planet in about a year. 10 percent of tech still usable, and weird new alien nigger hybrids for drop troops. SUPER aggressive. Excellent.
And that's how we conquer the universe.

Attached: w40k hate the alien.jpg (1287x2003, 469K)

it is, and that's why you don't take it.

Attached: 1563234021657-pol.png (112x112, 16K)

KILL WHATEVER RACE YOU ARE!!!!!!

That's just it we wouldn't have any say, the aliens would decide. And since we can't know their true motives it's a gamble. But pic related indicates we don't have much of a choice anyway, and at worst the consequences of denying would be catastrophic. So, it may not be the right choice but I think it's probably the best choice to gamble on it being a net plus and just letting them choose.

>humans are dangerous
Are there any good scifi stories that present humans as something other than either
>bog standard jack-of-all-stats race
or
>ooga booga galactic niggers
Mix it up for once

Attached: 1549628298516.jpg (600x638, 22K)

Attached: 1538957280378.png (237x212, 7K)

>ooga booga galactic niggers

what is this???

So the top 70 million continue to reproduce. Might still be too many.

Attached: 1496554117218.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

>the aliens would decide.
Well, then, it's nearly guaranteed that they gas all the niggers

If we're not the boring good-at-everything race, then we're always the simplistic and militaristic warmongerer race

Truthfully, aliens attacking us would be the best thing to happen in a long time. It would unify us, in a way nothing else would. The entire species would be galvanized in a way that hasn't been seen in a hundred years or more. Something to kill. Something truly other. All the pent up rage circulating around now could be unleashed, and we would really sink our teeth in.

Attached: humanity in space.png (1325x1028, 139K)

Sure, because if they can sterilize us instantly, then their tech will get us fertile too. Once we have it, we can destroy them for thinking we should be their seconds, and go forward as conquerers across the universe. Fuck an alien overlord, we're full.

we wouldn't even need these aliens if it wasn't for Catholic church holding us back for like a 1000 years during the Dark Ages

Only if I get to choose the 99% that get sterilized

This. It would mean the assured destruction of the human race.
We narrowly avoided apocalypse with nuclear weapons and the potential threat still looms. Imagine what having tech 10000 years beyond our societal development will do to us. We'd be finished.

And then that technological advancement gives us the ability to undo sterility

Only if I can choose the parameters for the 1% that don't.

Corvidae posting
A new phenomenon?

>i have a fedora
yeah, you're also a dimwit who has fallen for the muslim and hedonist bullshit. Enjoy your AIDS, you'll have earned it.

negotiate for a slower implementation of the population control, first enforce strict one child policies, let population decline for 6 generations.

Same effect w/o excluding 99% from the genepool and w/o denying procreation :)

did your imaginary sky friend instruct you in badass replies, or did you came up with that sick burn all on your own

since there's no need to reason whom that 1% will include, absolutely

i say no then shoot him and steal his tech and upgrade our technology oursleves and then go visit their world and fuck em in the ass with a thousand nukes and glass their fucking planet, fucking space niggers

Attached: image.jpg (550x422, 35K)

NO, it will be the age of the ROO
pic related, it's me practicing to bash ya

Attached: tuff roo.jpg (511x763, 132K)

those aliens are fucking hot

Attached: 1564801982278.gif (112x112, 48K)

I honestly hope aliens try to invade Earth soon because humanity needs a common foe to rally against that isn't the Jews since apparently they're too fucking blind to see that it's the Jews. We need to unite against something, anything honestly at this point, before we start destroying each other. Each other company has its heroes with just as much resolve. It would be over fast and the remains would be scattered and few. Exactly in line with the plans of the Jews.

>he actually believes the "dark ages" lie
good goy