CAN MANIFESTO POSTERS BE BANNED?!?!?! ITS FUCKING MOSSAD

Attached: screm.jpg (500x364, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=TJwjWPd6ssE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>banning free speech

hows it going shlomo?

No. Now that infinity is shut down Mossad will do the SAME THING HERE TO FRAME Jow Forums.

that's what was so great about deleted chan Jow Forums, you could post text files, documents and pdf files as well as pictures.
You can't do that shit here, and there are now so many fucking jews sliding everything there's no point in posting a manifesto here.

>mossad
It's (((Anglin))) and (((Weev))). They're just assets.

Attached: anglin honeypot shill.jpg (1919x985, 254K)

Learn the difference. If they can't assimilate, they have to leave.

Attached: learn the difference.png (4489x1500, 1.87M)

Nobody cares.

No, it's just those who leave the world by taking others down with them their reasons why they did it.

Society itself is pushing the unchanged and the stagnant to the cliff sides because they refuse to adapt to the changes unacceptable by their standards. Many wishes to remain the same without their characterization changed by force or by guilt association. In simple terms. Let one be themselves, let one think for themselves and let one be who they want to be.

(((They))) are afraid of those who will put them in their places, because we know their true intentions, their true narratives and their true colors. (((They))) fear you more than anything.

I refuse to circumcise my child, I refuse to vax them, I refuse to put my child into public education and I refuse my child to watch (((Their))) media.

>blaming free speech instead of the kikes who will do anything to ban free speech

nice try chaim

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Attached: Israeli shills calling for violence.jpg (1438x1720, 1.08M)

care to point me to the post counts where (((manifesto)))s of false flag mkultra patsynigger shootings that have actually been posted here?

it's always mossad

Okay but if your plan is "save Jow Forums through censorship" it's retarded.

If he didn't write it does that mean I don't agree with it?

Okay...? What the fuck does that mean?

Except the fact that censorship is already rampant here and at the discretion of the jannies. Who obviously are subversive mossad shills.

It means that Israel is behind all the White Supremacy shilling and false flags and they are framing websites to push for more censorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJwjWPd6ssE

Sneed posters are at the top of the list

that's fine. i want to see what happens when they do. everyone here will just infect, hyperpoliticize, and ruin every other board. then they'll have to shutdown Jow Forums itself, which will unleash not just Jow Forums, but the turboautists of /v/ and /a/ on the normiesphere. we'll crash the internet with no survivors.

Nothing is being slid. Garbage literally stays for days.

Fuck off retard nigger

Spamming unrelated links only makes you look crazier.

So another planned mass shooting?

Attached: Sheeple-40.jpg (840x1080, 206K)