Burgers: Is there a law against public assembly with guns?

>Inb4 glownigger

Title. I suppose it varies by state, but what if an event was organized around a non weapon related issue, but encouraged attendees to bring firearms?
Thoughts, Jow Forums? This isnt an "in minecraft" or plan, its purely hypothetical and may not be legal (in some areas or at all)
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1555972484391.jpg (960x946, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is there a law against public assembly with guns?
no.
remember, open carry means open action, not just strapped to your back.
in a holster is concealed carry, no open carry.

I wanna handjob from that

Also, glownigger.

You're fuckin high.
You can legally walk down the Las Vegas strip with an AR15, with a round in the chamber. Because open carry is legal (no permit required) and is guaranteed in the state's constitution.
"Concealed" means its not visible. If you have it under your shirt, but you can see an outline- that's legally not concealed.

FIGHT!

Open carry assembly is legal where open carry is legal. It's usually a stupid childish game that makes you look bad while playing armed chicken with yours and other peoples lives.

All I can say is if you are asking Jow Forums for legal advice you shouldn't be doing it.

Attached: lanza.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

>Is there a law against public assembly with guns?
Most likely in democrat-controlled areas of the country, but the laws are unconstitutional.

Attached: zs.jpg (590x644, 68K)

Organizing for lawful, peaceful assembly is ok. Even getting together while armed is ok in theory, depending on the state and how much they respect the Constitution. Look at the Bundy ranch
standoff.

Running drills, parading, practicing, are all open to regulation by city/state.

>Presser v. Illinois (1886)

In which state where you hoping to do this?

Attached: 1stWith2nd.jpg (1433x715, 160K)

"Yeah, I use 5g, how did you know?".

that guy would be good at grabin muh guns. i dont like.

Do not walk down the Strip with a loaded AR-15. Legally you are fine but metro is going to find one reason or another to either arrest you or shoot you.

Attached: 1563674202307.webm (720x404, 541K)

Depends on state law and possibly local ordinances. If you don't know or you don't have a sense for whether the locals and local law enforcement would react then don't bring a gun.

Incorrect. Really, really wrong.

Also wrong.

Good advice. Hire a lawyer before proceeding.

Attached: AveNexAlea.jpg (350x323, 50K)

Kek

This person should be an actor for sci-fi movies. Prop department doesn't have to build prosthetic.

Praise the murdercube

It was hypothetical, and a gauging of interest. It would depend on the issue, and what exactly the assembly would be about
I just had an idea of an armed group peacefully supporting, say, a pro-choice rally and see how many lefties show up

That motherfucker needs to learn to play piano...

kek

Such things do exist, but you're asking for trouble if you don't know what you're doing. Leave it to the people who have been around the block when it comes to sperging around with guns.

or starcraft

Thanks guys
I miss the old Jow Forumss discussions

Peacefully supporting a pro-choice rally would not help either the gun rights groups or the pro-choice people. The left will see it as provocation, and will likely do something stupid. If you want to be security, that's cool, but start a security company.

Keep it simple, like a BBQ or ice cream social. Find a local pro-gun law firm to fund it. Or the NRA. Eat, chill, and let the public see the gun community is full of friendly people.

Either way, it's great you want to contribute IRL.

Attached: GunIsToolShane.jpg (500x658, 49K)

We all do, bro. Stay comfy

Attached: AvoidthePleb.png (564x502, 527K)

Pretty sure every gun show fits this description.

Imagine the wank

WRONG.
I live in a free state and open carry means visible from three sides. Shoulder holsters, hip mounted belt holsters, and drop leg holsters all are considered open carry.
Idiot.

The national law is explicitly "carry around guns".

The functional law is "we will arrest you for public disturbance". There is a law on the books in louisiana, for one example prohibiting that exact thing though.

DON'T WORRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
KILL WHITEY

>1, 2, 3, 4, I can’t declare a thumb war

Face hugger hands

Imagine being that guy with two dicks and having that to go with it.

holy shit imagine jacking off with that

>Ice cream social
Hahahahaha nigger this ain't the 50s no more.

Attached: 7aecf369edcebd578a854f98860add70.jpg (500x400, 35K)

>Ice cream social
Had an exgirlfriend who used to use this phrase. I burst into laughter every fucking time.

What's wrong with ice cream? Everyone likes ice cream

The idea is to associate gun rights advocacy with a positive, innocuous, and enticing activity. We want to influence public opinion, people who might be nervous about open carry. Give them a positive experience around it, they may become an ally.

Attached: Icecream.jpg (2922x1923, 595K)

This varies with state law. In Wisconsin you absolutely could have an open carry protest. But in California? Good luck.

Its like a venus fly trap