Well she is right you know

Well she is right you know

Attached: 470395A8-42E4-49DC-8B62-D82EE6C06600.jpg (720x640, 35K)

>libertarian
Fucking degenerate roastie

redheads with blue eyes cannot be degenerate.

bravo

Attached: 11221321.png (960x639, 1.37M)

Life. Liberty. Victory.

Who is she talking to?

To libtards who accuse trump of running nazi concentration camps that torture Latin kids while also pushing heavy gun control legislation

Patriot Front huh

SWEETIE...

Attached: CMD-rLdWgAAEIXq.jpg-large-300x533.jpeg.jpg (300x533, 32K)

Attached: A56A9718-D16A-43B3-A48C-96F0D7A88428.png (400x688, 423K)

A funny woman, impressive.

Attached: 1406171298204.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Then explain the Irish retard

>explain the Irish retard
Which one?

Attached: 132413515166787.jpg (750x375, 44K)

Liberals still can't comprehend how or why they lost in 2016, and they assumed with King Nigger's coronation that the GOP was done forever. They are okay with handing the state a monopoly on violence because they are docile, naive, brain dead cucks who think there will never be a government that doesn't cater to their will or misuse that power.

Wait,is she advocating for gun control or against it?

Because this country was founded by virtuous white folk and to honor that legacy.

Against

>name one reason
Fun

stop the walnut hate

Wow even her gunt has a gunt. A double-gunt.

because

Attached: you-have-been-visited-by-the-roof-top-korean-of-24814199.png (500x785, 152K)

Were a lot of people really repeating that, or was it just blue check marks and TV? i live under a rock

fpwp

Progressives opinions are always contradictory in nature. I support 40th trimester abortions.

I didnt accuse anyone of anything. And i dont have to justify my rights to the state. Suck a dick OP.

>libertarian
why do women have to larp they are someone just so they can shit on very basic of understanding they claim they follow

>complete walnut
I...

Attached: 1477674895123.jpg (250x198, 7K)

I never could understand the lefts logic on guns:
>the police are racist killers who hunt persons of color like animals
>only the police should be allowed to have guns
Also:
>you can’t get rid of (drugs/abortion/prostitution) just by banning them, people will just get their (drugs/abortions/prostitutes) in a dark alley/on the black market. The war on drugs is a failure!
>banning guns will make them completely disappear. Nobody sells guns in the black market, that would be illegal!

don't americans have access to 50cal guns?

t.Facist for the sake of being edgy

ye

Only in some places.

Shut up incel fag. She’s just identifying as a libertarian so she’s not ostracized by her ultra libtard peers for being Trump supporter. Stop the women hating bullshit and you buttfuckers might actually get laid. If you get in a relationship with a liberal women she will eventually come around to your way of thinking.

Women don't understand politics, literally name one example a women doesn't argue on emotions for their positions in politics. Even the right wing ones base their morality on some religion.

Yeah .50 bmg, but it's expensive as all fuck. There are smaller variants, but that's what I assume you're talking about. Anything bigger is a "destructive device"

get away from my store bracky

The person she stole that joke from is pretty funny.

Oh yeah, a whole lot of people were repeating that. It went viral quick. And you know, the real bitch is, from a technical, pedantic standpoint, they're not wrong. By the strictest dictionary denotation we're running concentration camps. They're just not as cool as they could be.

Aw well. Baby steps.

Oh yeah we do. We can have anti-material rifles if we want. .50 cal pistols like .500 S&W magnum, .500 Linebaugh, .50 AE, it's not even a question, you can just buy that shit. Fuck, privately owned cannons, we can still do that. You need a special permit for cartridge-based artillery, but if you want to buy a black powder cannon and have enough money on hand to buy something approximately the cost of a used car, you're good to go.

imagine a mass shooting with artillery and car mounted .50 machine guns

The happenings will be glorious.

Attached: Venus_Wars.mkv00_03_34.756.jpg (1888x1020, 316K)

get away from my store bracky

Get away from my store bracky!

>redheads with blue eyes cannot be degenerate.
They are the most degenerate.

ur gay.

Attached: 1530759849723.jpg (969x1162, 304K)

Get away from my store bracky

It is just twitter bullshit. Nobody knows or cares in real life.

This. If anything they are wayward angels.

when war breaks out the minorities are always put in internment camps for cultural differences and labor intensive reeducation.