Do you think they

worry about the stock market or that man walked on the moon?

Attached: 031-amish-family-walking (1).jpg (540x378, 34K)

>man walked on the moon

source

LOOK MOM! I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Too busy sister fisting

the amish only care about a few things.
money is not one of them.

The Amish are notoriously savvy business people.
They don’t play Jewish stock games, they sell real quality stuff and own shit tons of land.

Actually not true. They are all millionaires, no joke.

I envy them

Shut up, English!

I helped Amish harvest squash one time. Talked to one of the old guys. He said he was fascinated when he found indian arrowheads in his fields, so he ordered some books (mail order) on flint knapping and building bows.

I found it ironic that this man worked and lived a simple life and yet in his old age he still wanted something even simpler.

You’ve never lived around the Amish have you? They very much care about money and making it.

The only thing they worry about is which nephew or niece Uncle Jim is gonna molest tonight

Looked into joining them but it's not easy.

Young teen Amish boys walk around with more money in their wallets than you make in a month.

Amish are based as FUCK and I wish I was born into a place where Jew manipulation didn’t affect my way of life.

BTW - criticize Israel and you will soon be dead. Trump is pushing for the death penalty. Stop sucking Zionist dick.

Which way to the gas chamber?

They hide it all in their foreskin.

Amish won't even try to survive Great Filter. They are animals.

>He has to "make" money

O boy am I laffin, fuckin poorfags i laugh at u while count my inheritance

They worry their daughters are going to call the authorities because of all the sexual abuse and incest that happens in Amish communities.

You won't even make it to the heat death of the universe.

If you could cum inside that much pussy you wouldn't care much either.