LOVE WINS

lifesitenews.com/news/democrat-house-unanimously-oks-gay-reparations-bill-giving-tax-refunds-to-same-sex-couples

"The Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives on Wednesday approved legislation enabling “married” same-sex couples to seek millions in tax refunds for unions that were not previously recognized under federal tax law.

The PRIDE (Promoting Respect for Individuals' Dignity and Equality) Act removes sex-specific terms such as “husband” and “wife” from the federal tax code, and allows couples “married” while the Defense of Marriage Act (which protected states and the federal government from having to recognize same-sex “marriages” from states that chose to recognize them) to claim tax refunds for which they were ineligible.

The U.S. Supreme Court struck down DOMA in 2013. The Washington Blade reported that the Joint Committee on Taxation put the estimated amount the feds could have to pay out if the bill becomes law at $67 million.

The PRIDE Act passed the House on Wednesday by voice vote, meaning lawmakers were not required to put a vote on the record. Notably, no Republican resisted. The Hill noted that New York GOP Rep. Tom Reed expressed a technical concern about the legislation but supported its core purpose to “make sure our tax code is reflective of the law of the land as it has been declared by the Supreme Court.”"

Attached: yeh.png (708x219, 23K)

So does this mean all incels are gonna marry each other for the tax benefits ?

It pays to be gay

Straight faggots BTFO year of the queer

Usa is degenerate satanic empire, it represents the lowest depths to which any empire in history has desended. No fate is too horrible for so deserving a center of evul.

that's a pretty good idea actually. i can't wait to ask my roommate to marry me. he has better credit than me though, he'll probably bring that up.

then
>what does it matter what two consenting adults do behind closed doors it's not harming you

now
>BAKE MY CAKE BIGOT
>GIVE ME YOUR CHILD BIGOT
>PAY ME REPARATIONS BIGOT

Attached: ggf11.png (258x330, 46K)

Disgusting.

Wow, I'm gay now. Give me reparations. I'm also black, jewish, and native american.

Imagine the outcry if a white person did this in the current year

Maybe in 60 years whites who survived the great brown purge could do something like this

Attached: jews.jpg (1427x861, 157K)

So if I identify as female would that make my relationship with an actual female be same sex? Asking cause a nigga could use some gibs

>Notably, no Republican resisted.
FUCKING BASED
SO GLAD I VOTED IN THE FUCKING MIDTERMS

>tfw there is practically no difference between the right and left today
All according to plan, I suppose.

You forgot the latest Canadian pedo invention

Attached: Wax my balls you bigot.png (772x686, 167K)

yep

Not long now lads

Attached: Capture.jpg (1541x1266, 89K)

>> tax refunds

Sorry homeless faggots your suffering was not as intense lol

wtf I'm gay now

I keep saying that everyone should change their gender to female. It will completely destroy the left's narrative and plan. They will have to recognize you as female even if you do not change your outward appearance, you can get all kinds of gibs and benefits (like female owned business status, etc.), and they can't discriminate against you as a white male since you are now a trans/female. Seriously, every male should change their official gender to female.

If they don't limit reparations to gay couples actually together before their marriages were recognized... then yes.

whatever u say kike shill.

n-no you

yeah, that is the design. black reparations was a warmup to get you used to hearing "reparations" so that when this comes out, you're not shocked.

>there are still people who think Trump will lose 2020

kek

Attached: 1561697327337.png (1053x1027, 1.14M)

how exactly will they determine if a couple was "married" back in the years if no paper nor document was ever signed that they were?

>he doesn't like seeing the left hang themselves

Attached: walkback how predictable.png (1276x1138, 1.47M)

>use wordgames to btfo the left

This has literally never worked because you are playing by their rules