Trump will win in 2020

Trump will win in 2020.
>its not up for debate

Attached: 1563161110225m.jpg (779x1024, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no wall no vote for me

Nigger hundreds of miles have been built shill.

ain't goint to happen if he keeps on sucking Israeli cock.

>Trump will win in 2020.
>>its not up for debate

I'm not debating. Voting Yang no matter what. I'm going to use the $1000 a month to prepare for racial holy war.

not voting for a lying kike sorry

You shareblue posters respond so quick.

Don't waste your vote on a commie chinku.

trump will lose

Unlikely.

your meme is old just like you

I give him maybe 60% chance. florida is always a crapshoot and then all it takes is almost any other state. it's not a done deal. work needs to be done to ensure the rust belt doesn't change

Attached: 1562252439506.gif (300x100, 39K)

Bullshit
A fence repair isn't a wall

I'm worried about the leftists cheating again in this election. Theyve established full on legal corridors to allow foreign nationals to vote in California and New Mexico.

I for one is ready to turn in my gunz and snitch on some dude that called me a bad name back in 5th grade just to have his gunz confiscated, but with a slight chance that he would resist and becomes an hero.
>Burn, motherfucker. Paybacks are a bitch

don't tell me what to do. that orange retard didn't fulfill any of his promises. I'm voting Yang. You will vote Yang too. try not being a cuck just this once

Orange man bad, yellow man good

It is when the wall had holes. He's building the wall despite extreme communist resistance. He'll win and commies will get the noose. They wont learn shit until their necks are snapping.

quit worshipping schlomo cucks
both sides are schlomo cucks
just go back to hating the establishment you can't destroy
yet
t- a few centuries

neither of those place matter though. who gives a shit about the national popular vote, leftists can whine all they want the electoral college isn't not going away anytime soon.

Red flag law, faggot? You forget about that already? Or are you OK with that shit?

Communism by any other name is still communism. You get the rope too.

Orange man bad, brown man good, brown man best friend the child sniffer good.

The 2020 debate is whether or not the Slave Party will still exist.

You are delusional
I'll be enjoying your tears in 2020

Based

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

He won't sign it, and if he does the supreme court will strike it down. Hes trying to placate commie retards because he still thinks he can placate them.

>Theyve established full on legal corridors to allow foreign nationals to vote in California and New Mexico.

white republican retards shouldn't have let them in because they were greedy cunts who wanted cheap labor.

You snowniggers need to understand something: actions have consequences. Being shortsighted has consequences. Now we are reaping what was sown. All you can do is ACCELERATE and do your best let it all burn to the ground. Stop trying to save that which can't be saved. Vote Yang and watch the economy implode.

eh there's actually decent precedent that they won't. thanks to kavanaugh the court who definitely stop an "assault weapons" ban though. a lot of the current dissents focus on what is established and traditional. red flag laws don't conflict with that much

Show your true flag juden.

Lots of time and variables bro. Nothing is certain.

DON'T WORRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
KILL WHITEY

>Communism by any other name is still communism. You get the rope too.

you won't do shit you fat, white, christfaggot, republican retard. I'd throw you a fucking beating, take your gun, fuck your wife in front of you, then put you up against a wall with the rest of the beta male losers.

you too bitch. same fucking treatment.

Disgusting beta males think they can do anything but attack low iq spics

It circumvents due process the way theyve been put forward.

How would this be any different than arresting someone and siezing their guns for criminal assault/conspiracy?

Consevative SCOTUS approved the Patriot Act which is blatantly unconstitutional.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> attack low iq spics
So you admit you are a low IQ spic?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
holy shit

>this is what communists actually believe
Bro its hard to do that while bleeding to death from rifle fire.

Attached: 1560970842499.gif (394x394, 2.86M)

I totally agree with you that it circumvents due process. but several federal circuit courts have decided that it doesn't and the current supreme court has basically said that of the thousands of cases pushed to them, of which they pick like 80. they aren't gonna bother with it

This is my true flag idiot
>Jew!!
Your president sucks Israel's dick all night, bitch, you ain't got nothing
Wake up and face the music.

>Argentina
Opinion discarded.

>>this is what communists actually believe
>Bro its hard to do that while bleeding to death from rifle fire.

How many powerful Communist countries are there? And now how many NatSoc/Fashy countries are there? Oh, zero? Yeahhhhh boy thas RITE! You fucking white losers don't control a single country on earth these days. Even Estonia has a bunch of jews behind the scenes with all the power. LOL. Pathetic!

Hahahahahahaha I almost didn't catch that.

Holy shit hes a nonwhite that explains all that impotent beaner rage.

Attached: 0807191941.jpg (2560x1920, 1M)

Shill

Attached: 1563893300668m.jpg (1024x490, 99K)

IMPOTENT NONWHITE RAGE.
>NONWHITE FRAGILITY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

Synagogue of SATAN

EXACTLY. Shareblue is attracted like cockroaches to anything pro trump.

It explains why he is so angry. He is an illegal alien top kek.

Holy shit I can smell his blown out chili powder rectum from here. Shill needs surgery.

Attached: 1561615791791.png (640x480, 20K)

Fuck trump, I've officially gave up. Hes going to push this red flag shit and you blind fucks still worshipping him.....

I thought things would be different, but I feel like this will be Bush all over again.

Oh absolutely. Even if the democrats are successfully able to use their fake news to convince America that Trump is the leader of a white nationalist terrorism cell, they’ll still never vote democrat. Nobody even knows what the democrat party even stands for anymore, all they ever talk about is what they’re going to do for illegal aliens, they have no message, no morals and no constituency. Trump will dominate 2020, even if there is a sharp uptick in (false flag) “white nationalist violence”, which there certainly will be leading up to the election. The democrats have nothing else. Seriously, if you asked ANY of the democrat candidates “if elected president, what would you do to help white Americans, particularly white males?” Would they even be able to answer it?

Reminder, being disapointed in Trump is not an excuse. Given the current situation of the government, all options are terrible. Knowing this, a betrayed Trump supporter would most likely feel apathetic.
They would not, by any means, feel a strong need to prevent another Trump presidency. To Fear 4 more years of Trump is to have feared Trump from the beginning.

What's going on, is people who are already against trump are preying on apathy to try and encourage rejection. Low IQ brainlets will fall for it, but the point is the same shilling in 2016 never left, it merely adapted.

Trump has deeply fucked up, I hardly pay attention to the contradictive stuff that he spews. However, I can still feel the fear almost the entire political sphere has towards him.

Attached: 1541485437600.png (600x800, 479K)

The NRA will talk him down in 5 minutes. Everyone knows it wont and cant happen at the federal level without a successful legal challenge.

you realize that 1, you can easily swim the rio grand and 2, over half that is vehicle fencing meaning just some posts in the ground you wan walk around.

You Americans are so silly. Just smoke weed and suck dog dick like us snow Mexicans!

Attached: 1565024648554.gif (256x264, 8K)

Hail trump

>debate
kek

Attached: Bumbler in Ol' El Paso.png (666x666, 1.11M)

Oh God. The spices his family prepares every morning must not be exquisite and poorly cooked if they must smell this bad. Explains why these rare fence-hopping monkeys have no high IQ.

Attached: KEK.jpg (394x291, 18K)

Why is he inviting Jack Dorsey to the White House next, to give him more power? I feel this is the turning point for me. I hope this is all lip service and I certainly wish people who support him would be more vocal about him pandering to the left

MIGA!

Attached: 1523841290797.jpg (1016x698, 98K)

yea but you don't really need much in the sierra madre. it's a pretty tough desert. and the rio's no mississippi but I would hardly call it easy

President Trump is going to win, but it’s going to be close as fuck.

Attached: 1565138941071.jpg (480x462, 44K)

Yay, more immigrants for us and shekels to Israel! Maybe we'll even defeat those evil Iranians finally too!

Say something new! I've already seen this.

>LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!11!1!
Kek
I enjoy watching your shit country get absolutely DESTROYED by your very own leaders, enjoy life in the post racial, one party multiracial hellhole.

Attached: 1564677498474.png (550x532, 387K)

>Argentina
Opinion discarded, once again.

We will invade someone after the next election, red flag law. Inviting faggit drug addict Jack Dorsey to the White House to give him more power. I can feel it in my balls it's going to be worse than Bush

Attached: 1565214276906.png (598x482, 346K)

See you in 2020 migapede.

Attached: (You).jpg (1536x1024, 170K)

argentina is based

Let FREEDOM ring.

Attached: 1562265245689.gif (595x334, 1.57M)

This bitch thinks a 2,000 mile wall can be built overnight. Shit takes time faggot. And he's working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU

Until Jack Dorsey sends the ATF to your house for posting Pinochet memes

Msm and the dems wont let it happen their going to push some libtard to do the "a thing"

some people did something guaranteed

Lets start the holly war already.

fpbp

Trump will win in 2020.

The lizard people and cabal will be sent to GITMO where they will be waterboarded forever.

Attached: fence.png (1077x756, 446K)

Attached: shillrage.jpg (768x768, 141K)

I'll be voting enthusiastically for the candidate that triggers the honked commie faggots in this video the most:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
So, Trump.

The day of the rake will come when the only conclusion is deleting the elite...