Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage

>A controversial movie about privileged vacationers hunting “deplorables” for sport is ruffling feathers more than a month before its scheduled release and after tragic mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio.

>“The Hunt” is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers taking a private jet to a five-star resort where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing designated humans. The Hollywood Reporter reported on Tuesday that “Universal is re-evaluating its strategy for the certain-to-be-controversial satire" following the shootings after ESPN reportedly pulled a trailer for the film that had been previously cleared to air on the sports network.

>“The violent, R-rated film from producer Jason Blum's Blumhouse follows a dozen MAGA types who wake up in a clearing and realize they are being stalked for sport by elite liberals,” THR’s Kim Masters wrote. “It features guns blazing along with other ultra-violent killings as the elites pick off their prey.”

Attached: 588D4E66-41AB-44A9-B3A1-772BE9DF268E.jpg (253x199, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables.amp
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pedophile ZOG getting scared.

foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables.amp

KILL WHITEY
IT'S OUR ONLY CHANCE TO SAVE HUMANITY

>Leftist elite
>Guns

Kek

Attached: EED210FE-14A5-4F19-B300-7BE52C937330.gif (384x216, 280K)

All the leftist ELITE have guns, and armed guards. The gun control is supposed to disarm everyone but them so they have more power. Smarten up.

This movie is basically The Most Dangerous Game. Where the elite hunt humans as if they were animals.

I mean it’s just very hard to imagine the (((liberal elite))) with guns. Also, you forgot to mention about walls as well.

Attached: 830DBA0E-D495-4074-9184-FF1938BB5162.jpg (760x507, 30K)

>elite liberals
We need guns to protect ourselves from liberal extremists.

I wonder if that could backfire on them. I'd love to have their brainwashed viewers seek out the media execs and give them what they want given to us.

look up Leland Yin Yee

I guess kidnapping and raping children isn't enough.

Attached: .gif (500x470, 672K)

Another shitty remake of a not-so-bad movie.

Attached: F088D0A41CA2E1236865F479C9E092C1_Surviving-the-Game-645x370.jpg (645x370, 49K)

As if the (((elite))) don't constantly stir the economic a d political pot to divide and conquer causing the bottom portion of humanity to slaughter each other. All the while they're sitting high on the hog staring down laughing at all of us as they fatten their pockets and gain more control every fucking day. There's so many woke people now days, let me tell ya.

The Pest Staring John Leguizamo:

>Fast-talking Latino con artist Pestario "Pest" Vargas (John Leguizamo) is the target of Scottish mobsters to whom he owes a considerable debt. Willing to do anything to raise money and avoid severe injury or death, Vargas agrees to a very unusual job -- he will be transported to a remote island and hunted by Gustav Shank (Jeffrey Jones), a racist German executive. If he can survive a full day and night, Vargas gets $50,000 and will be set free. Is he wily enough to elude Shank?

Literally no one cared that a Nazi hunted humans on his private island for sport, when this movie came out.

Attached: p19018_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 243K)

Man I loved that movie. Gary Busey is so perfect as a psychopathic killer. Ice T was meh though

>satire
This is obvious liberal wish-fulfillment

Easy, that is a lot of redpill to throw out there.

Attached: 1563149168936.gif (400x220, 3.23M)

the elite find this entertaining and satirical

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

democrats die in darkness user

Attached: NJH2Z6BCD46A3D327UVGXFKWUY.jpg (908x618, 74K)

So is this the next Hostel movie?