HANNITY: Spygate “Will Shock the Conscience of a Nation”

Sean Hannity: My sources are telling me… At the end of this investigation, my sources are telling me today and tonight, Everything that we have been telling our viewers, by say no later than the fall, it’s all going to be revealed to the American people… I know for some of you this is taking a long time. I know the wheels of justice sometimes move slowly. The issue of Mueller is gone, done and finished. The issue of thee abuse of power and corruption is not only just started, they are deep into discovering the things that we have told you on this program. Everyone of them will be proven to be true. every single solitary report.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT2-e3h2Dps

Attached: 585852).jpg (293x172, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have my sources confirming to me tonight at very high levels. And by the way, it’s not Trump. I have high level sources telling me tonight, that by the time that Attorney Durham is done with his job, and the Attorney General is done with his job, and the investigation is complete adding into it Inspector General Horowitz, it will shock the conscience of a nation. That is a quote.

When is coats out?

>by say no later than the fall,

Like the "declas" that was supposed to happen last week?

>Just wait longer, goy! Trust the plan! Ticky tocky!

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

15th

Just like "it's over" these clowns gibber "declass".
its all bullshit and never happening.
We have at best 6 more years of gridlock with little changing.

>endlessly push the great reveal date

its getting way past tiresome at this point. somebody has to pay

>it will shock the conscience of a nation
I doubt that, if your conscience isn't already shocked, from living in clown world all this time, you have no hope.

Attached: 1565219838985.jpg (251x251, 9K)

Bad news is that democrats don't have a conscience.

why does he have the pedolawyer on?

Special Prosecutor Lipshitz says GOYIM heads are going to fall!

6 more years to prepare for the inevitable crazy bullshit about to go down. I just wanted to live my life with a happy healthy family. instead will likely see a devastating civil war and mass genocides. Fuck this gay earth.

Sean Hannity's (((sources))) had him tick tocking like a retard for over a year and in the end he had NOTHING. He's the right's Rachel Maddow. Useless, garbled, nonsensical talking points.

Attached: image.jpg (527x702, 79K)

A simple "oh sry goy they got away!" Won't work

Someone will have to pay this tab

Tick tock Hannity put up or shut up. This shit is getting old

These guys need to put up or shut up already.

Notice when she said in two months. It’s literally entertainment.

Attached: A5FB4D64-8EBC-4FBA-9B6C-FC720567CA22.gif (480x270, 3.65M)

>I know the wheels of justice sometimes move slowly

Attached: q proof.jpg (447x325, 58K)

>ITS HAPPENING
>Hannity
>half-life decay product of alex jones
its nothing.

Wake me up when it's actually happening. Updates on what to expect are wearing me out.

>Hannity
That's a big FAT *SAGE* from me.

Most of the information is out. At this point regurgitating and perseverating over same the talking points is exactly what Dems we’re doing with muh Russia collusion, put up or shut.

Attached: BC05850C-13B2-4A34-A11B-A554FF59499A.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

He also said that George W Bush would go down as the greatest president ever and that there were absolutely WMDs in Iraq in 2008.

At the end of the day, you will get the exact same statement as Comey made about Clinton. "this behavior was extremely careless, but oh by the way, a prosecutor would never bring charges, bye"

It's a dog and pony show, tit for tat. Nothing came from Mueller....no minds were changed. Nothing will come from the FISA stuff, and no minds will be changed. This seems like it was pre-agreed upon Potemkin show just for each political base.

You’re saying we”re gonna get news tonight? I’ll keep my eyes out hoping you aren’t full of it.

Listen, Mueller ran a hoax investigation for months leaving the public thinking he was going nail Trump to the wall but in reality he had nothing and his investigation was utter cluster nugget. I can’t help but think this is the same weak tired play book amping people up, dangling a carrot to when reality it’s all a dog and pony show. I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it

Attached: A978A24A-DD95-4C73-AB1A-DDF7EC79BEA1.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I'm sick to death of Sean Hannity and his endless ticking and tocking. Most days now I turn off the radio when his show starts, and I used to be an every day 3-hour listener.

That and his endless sucking up about the "95%" of FIB/DOJ agents who are "good guys" is enough to make me puke.

It is a common phrase qtard

Hannity is Deep State and can get canceled, like the rest of MSM.

Removing "the facade" would do more damage than it solves.

100k+ sealed indictments.
If they just roll out a few patsies in their old age, we'll know.
But there's 100k+ sealed indictments.

Cuck

If this all true, the leaks are rumors. You’d think they’d throws a bone and arrest someone baby now.

Attached: BC96065C-229E-405A-B2DD-D8B8501A024D.jpg (480x550, 57K)

The “systematic destruction of the old guard” means slow, controlled, steps.

Declas will fuck Comey’s world up. And then it’s just a domino affect.

Loretta Lynch, Obama, Biden’s stupid ass. All of them.

Russian Collusion was the biggest political scandal in US history, and when AG Barr (Nunes?) flips the switch, it’s going to rain hell on all mother fuckers involved.

Like Epstein?

Trump likes to get revenge on his enemies. With that in mind wouldn't the sweetest revenge be to drag the investigation out to the end of his first term and start dropping nuclear bombs on the democrats in the middle of the election season? Like some crazy TV show for example.

Nothing is going to happen. This is just cross promo marketing piece for Dan Bongino’s book that is coming out this fall.

Fuck. Hannity. And his bullshit tick tock. Even if he's right he's a fucking whore

>ten days of darkness
My fellow refugees

Attached: 1547691900293.gif (254x142, 3.81M)

I’m referring to politicians or anyone involved with the Deep State, the Russia hoax etc. Epstein thus far is low hanging fruit.

Attached: 1102333F-A677-4631-82F9-6AA24EDF7083.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Trump's slow burn is pissing the shit out of me. Why would he run Q op and blueball us for 3 years? Because when it all comes true we will come right back. I hate the psyops but they are effective.

Attached: q.png (500x500, 43K)

tick tock, just a few more months ok

literally nothing will happen to anyone
people will be fired and we will continue to pay them and give them free healthcare. the end. Trump2020 MILLIONS OF LEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Just like a cure for cancer, it's right around the corner. MFW.

Ayyo hol up we are less than 2000 posts away from the greatest get of the year?

>no later than the fall
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fuck off, Hannity.

>the blackmailer of VIPs from all walks of life that is tied to Mossad is low hanging fruit
Nigga what?

Attached: Admiral_Rogers_Tick_Tock.jpg (500x505, 34K)

hannity is a super boomer

Think of a revenge fuck. You can stick it in fast. There’s the initial tearing, searing pain and then.., but if you stick it in slow. Feel every. Inch. You can see the terror far more clearly, the sensation is far more memorable.

>that pic
I saw a fatass today wearing that NASA shirt, couldn't help but think of Alex Jones.

Comey was working with Trump, so was Mueller. When Mueller met with Trump it ment that all the people working for Mueller could be spied on because of the two hop rule. That's why the special prosecutor was set in place.

>politicians or anyone involved with the Deep State, the Russia hoax etc.
so....Epstein?

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

The same Comey who was on the board of HSBC while they were laundering cartel drug money and got a sweetheart deal from Loretta Lynch, and then all of a sudden Comey got tapped to become FBI director? That Comey?

Fuck you.

C’mon unless he’s truly connected to CIA or something. So far I’m not seeing the hype yet.

T I C K
I
C
K

T O C K
O
C
K

>C’mon unless he’s truly connected to CIA or something

so....Epstein?
observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/