Aaand they're dead

Aaand they're dead.
cbsnews.com/news/bodies-of-teen-killers-in-canada-wanted-for-three-homicides-found-in-winnipeg-after-manhunt-by-canadian-police/
>Two bodies believed to be the teens wanted for killing three people on remote Canadian roads last month have been found, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced Wednesday afternoon. Police have been on a manhunt searching for Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky over the past two weeks.
>"At this time, we are confident that these are the bodies of the two suspects wanted in connection with the homicides in British Columbia," a news release from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.
>Autopsies will be conducted in Winnipeg to determine the cause of death.
>According to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, officers found a critical piece of evidence linked to the suspects that was located along the shoreline of the Nelson River. From there they followed that lead to find the bodies "in a dense brush, within 1 kilometer from where the items were found." Officers said this was 8 kilometers (almost 5 miles) from where a burnt vehicle was located.
Place your bets: suicide, or dehydration from having no supplies and puking/shitting their guts out after drinking lake water?

Attached: kam-mcleod.jpg (620x409, 57K)

They both were victims, the killer is on the run.

ill support this

No

Either the natives fucked em up and dumped em in the river or they tried to escape in a boat and capsized leading to them drowning

Care to explain your theory further?

>Place your bets: suicide, or dehydration from having no supplies and puking/shitting their guts out after drinking lake water?

I say Giardia got them.

Its wild country right? Sasquatch got 'em. Register your gaze upon the double numbers to confirm

Does anyone know their initial motive?

Sorry fren

this. the perfect crime

a fuckin' samsquanch gottem fuck boys

low energy

They probably died to the woods like a bunch of retards

What kind of a fucking name is “Kam”? What is wrong with you Leaf Fags?

RCMP killed them they witnessed something they shouldn't have

dude thank you for this post
this was the most I’ve laughed all week

Attached: B9CC6408-D0F1-4BA8-9468-6AF7762B2F22.jpg (234x216, 7K)

the rcmp dont want to look bad..

we are still out here, currently in ontario near james bay..

deny if you must

wait what proof do they have for them being the killers

>murder bad

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 32K)

This. Wanted for killing people in remote areas. Ends up dead in a remote area. Sounds like they were victims, not the killer.

then i must

The second I drop the Curse of Oak Island Map on them they concoct this story?

I'll wait to hear back from the Interwebs on this one

These were a fucking planned Hollywood scam from the beginning playing the victims and the Canadians like fools when there is more than enough "Cohencidence" to prove it.

They were going door to door to every natives house demanding to search just like in Boston on their own manhunt

They claim that they find a boat that is bent ?

And then voila the bodies are discovered literally immediately after ?

All I am saying is what the fuck is this shit from Oak Fucking Island doing on the record for years while this was planned out.

Don't buy their Oil and Gas fueled empire's bullshit

This all went down after weeks of nothing, and right after I lit up the web on Twitter contacting the Green Party about this fucking map.

Attached: HOAX ISLAND La Deesse Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky.jpg (560x640, 173K)

so they were gay lovers right?

>it must be a conspiracy
Nice cope. They made it 8km innawoods. That's how long the average NEET will survive in a SHTF scenario. That's about a day of hiking to get away from all the nates with guns.

Dease, BC and La Deesse were the key points of reference that patterned through the investigations

Now you see their facade and all of their cabal games in Canada being run from the "War Room"

Trump can't come out and say it being bought into their cabal, but the "Drain the Swamp" phrase is literally the Oak Island Swamp that they were draining in their series looking for nothing, while erasing the history of the actual treasures there.

This is why infinichan needs to hurry up and get back on the clearnet