What do the germans here think of these recent shootings?

How do we stop these crazy ppl from ruining our right to own guns?

Attached: 726E62AD-9E53-4EFF-91F5-A961192DE42D.jpg (1207x675, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNjG22Gbo6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guy has a monkey countenance so his russian caricature act - which he employed as a shroud over his soullessness and absence of personality - was fitting.

wasnt his friend killed by the zog for having too many guns?

loyal customers

Shit I forgot about that guy
what the hell happened to him? Didnt his weapon supplier get killed or something

Germans aren't permitted to think after they lost ww2.

it's not that you can't, it's that you won't

>What do the germans here think of these recent shootings?
Irrelevant and won't be solved by banning guns
>How do we stop these crazy ppl from ruining our right to own guns?
take a look at history and learn from the mistakes

glad we have below IQ 50 subhumans like you helping us out lel

he got busted for weed
apparently its a federal charge and having federal chargers means you can no longer own guns

Weird. I watched that video for the first time about an hour ago. Spoopy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-00-44-35.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

What do u mean

If you werent poor you might have the chance to drive a porsche turbo. Then you would have germanys cock in your mouth for the rest of your life.
Superior engineering is done by superior people.
For you to bash germany is like abos bashing whitey

Based

I think you can stop them by importing more muslim

Is that kliksphilip?

you have to be 18 to post on this board zoomer

nobody ruins your right to own guns, you own them so nobody can ruin that right. stop getting your shit mixed up.
if you're worried that someone will take your guns, you don't need them anyway, since the point of having them is keeping someone from taking them.
Use them, instead.

Keith Ratliff was likely killed by someone he knew since he was shot in the back of the head in his office with no signs of resisting. Keith was locked and loaded 24/7 and ready for a glownigger at any second

Based and timmypilled

see

If they try to overturn the constitution you get to shoot them. That;s my favourite thing about America.

It was hemp oil that didn't even have thc, and it was sent to him in the mail.

German on vacation here, I'm scared to even leave the hotel. This is a dangerous place.

serious answer: 95% of comments on normie websites were pro-gunlaws and bretty blupilled stuff. only few rare people used real logic.
bretty sad.

generally guns are a very rare sight in germany. only seen on police or military guys my 99% of the population. ofc shooting clubs exists, but the shooting there is mostly sports related, and low caliber / bb gun stuff. So most germans are very afraid of guns.

also here, 32 million views video, made with german tax money:
youtube.com/watch?v=PNjG22Gbo6U
translation: you have [baseballbats, other things], i have the police.
and by the amouint of views you can see that it shapes and reflects big parts of german mindset on guns.

Explain