AREN’T YOU SORRY Jow Forums?

WHY AREN’T YOU SORRY?

Attached: 13D29974-EC5E-412A-BEFD-A2FD203A99E9.jpg (640x543, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
imgur.com/a/H7mU4Sb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whomst the fuck is that? And no. I'm happy to be a member of the peoples who provide the best hope for the future of humanity?

because i'm not jewish.

((()))

bullshit rosanna if you really feel shame fucking kill yourself you faker just saying that for the likes using your privilege

Fuck off. It's okay to be White.

it's (((nobody)))

Her mother was Jewish, from a family that emigrated from Poland and Russia.[2][3][4][5][6] Her father, whose family's surname was originally "Arcouet", was of part French Canadian descent.[7] Her father was a convert from Catholicism to Islam;

I peed when I was taking a bath.

Attached: 1539483518928.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

Hmmmmm, let me see if that checks out.

Attached: white.png (596x814, 188K)

DON'T WORRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
KILL WHITEY

Every
Time

So she thinks she's white? (((Interesting)))

Attached: 1551561236171.jpg (1242x1430, 404K)

>(((Arquette)))
>Blue check mark

Sure is echo in here!

Attached: 1565032237910.jpg (1080x1290, 193K)

It's sarcasm you dumb fucks.

Shut the fuck up kike

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!

He's been on a roll lately!

Attached: 1564972719273.jpg (640x358, 49K)

HOLY BASED

muslim jews are the worst

Maybe she should kill herself.

Attached: 1372361247294.jpg (1142x486, 226K)

27. We argue that a very important and influential segment of the modern left is oversocialized and that their oversocialization is of great importance in determining the direction of modern leftism. Leftists of the oversocialized type tend to be intellectuals or members of the upper-middle class. Notice that university intellectuals [3] constitute the most highly socialized segment of our society and also the most left-wing segment.

28. The leftist of the oversocialized type tries to get off his psychological leash and assert his autonomy by rebelling. But usually he is not strong enough to rebel against the most basic values of society. Generally speaking, the goals of today’s leftists are NOT in conflict with the accepted morality. On the contrary, the left takes an accepted moral principle, adopts it as its own, and then accuses mainstream society of violating that principle. Examples: racial equality, equality of the sexes, helping poor people, peace as opposed to war, nonviolence generally, freedom of expression, kindness to animals. More fundamentally, the duty of the individual to serve society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. All these have been deeply rooted values of our society (or at least of its middle and upper classes [4] for a long time. These values are explicitly or implicitly expressed or presupposed in most of the material presented to us by the mainstream communications media and the educational system. Leftists, especially those of the oversocialized type, usually do not rebel against these principles but justify their hostility to society by claiming (with some degree of truth) that society is not living up to these principles.

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Why would I be sorry for winning the lottery? Could you imagine not being white? No thank you.

pot calling the kettle black

Drugs. Not even once.

I am not sorry, you owe me reparations in some convoluted way.

Her HIV-positive Tranny Brother deded itself, of course.

Molymeme just posted something on twitter about it too. The replies are growing every second. You should see all the kikes, "She only speaks for herself!" Shift in and out of individualism and collectivism as it suits them.

Attached: TrumpTrainRakwanda.jpg (1024x578, 685K)

I love being born white

Attached: KK.gif (621x365, 1.77M)

because i dont have anything to be sorry about.

Attached: White racism.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

Well, if you hate being who you are. There is suicide.

does he do any of the fellow white people bullshit to?

boomer-jew strikes again

Attached: boomer knows best.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

Attached: 1565073413866.png (800x600, 25K)

Why should I be sorry? My existence from birth to death is fated by the gods.

Every single time

every

MAD LADS!

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190807-184608.png (611x217, 27K)

You're a filthy fucking kike
Lol jk bro it's only sarcasm

Someone add it to the collage

Attached: I'm a Jew pt2.png (893x272, 53K)

He's becoming more and more based

women's right was a mistake
fucking traitors

Kys

Attached: sorry.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>the world needs western Christian moral values to survive
>meanwhile is an atheist jew

Maybe she should identify as “black”? Fixed.

Why doesnt she kill herself?

Hahaha communists developed social justice during the Korean War and implemented it on captured GIs.,Korean war had the highest death rate among US service men captured by the enemy. Apology circles where GIs were made to apologize for slavery among other social justice methodology promoted exclusion among the troops. Most of whom died from just staring at the wall and giving up on life. OP if your a minority your a terrorist and deserve whatever happens in life to you.

Based and truth pilled

Oh shit we're hitting the second nins in 4000 posts

She had nice tits in that Van Damme movie though

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It’s like pottery.

Attached: 526A7205-A6EA-4E05-A307-2E80971DCF8B.jpg (640x690, 261K)

Severe mental illness
Become a commercial success, end up a drooling retard
Many such cases
Sad

its another holocaust goys. people who voluntarily came to the country illegally

Well, if you're ashamed of it how about giving all your possessions away and become homeless, you stupid subversive kike?! Ah, i forgot, you're not sincere... it's just a game you play to divide and conquer us.

D and c kike

Cool

>"It cries in pain as it strikes you."

Is that Sophie Shapiro Thumberg?

Lol

A little late
I never bought into this nigger loving shit either
I laugh down on all of you who did

BTFO

Attached: 1564896178104.jpg (600x921, 72K)

Why always them

Odinlarper made bail I see

Attached: 1563149480169.jpg (720x757, 70K)

if you have to ask...Lurk Moar...

Fucking this. I may not be white, but, hell, why is it the only race that doesn't deserve a space for themselves?

Attached: 1564712610179.png (545x678, 221K)

Why yes, my fellow HuWhite fren!

Attached: 1562186596626.jpg (540x532, 45K)

This

Im not sorry at all
I want blood

That rhetoric is was is "radicalizing" people.

Nothing Trump has said.

Jews worship satan
Satan is evil
Ergo, jews are evil

IT'S REAL.
What a madlad.

Attached: 1423708932015.png (689x689, 523K)

>NOT QUITE A YEAR SINCE YOU WENT AWAY

Attached: 640x428.jpg (640x428, 24K)

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

This shit right here. Never apologize for who you are.

Attached: 1466087466305.jpg (790x838, 81K)

I would just like to take this opportunity to apologise to being white.

I AM SORRY.

I will be burning my great grandfathers WW2 medals and paperwork this afternoon. Racism is NOT history.

Fuck jannies. check-em

Attached: index.jpg (228x221, 8K)

NO

Thats the larper makeup tutorial gril, ismt it?
She is smoking hot, talented, and has a voice way too deep for her looks
>2/3
Still out of my league tho

It's just a coincidence you fucking anti-semite nazi fucktard.

Attached: 1492441358_Tumblr_inline_nycuitdjgS1r2zryv_540.jpg (513x467, 91K)

Can't we have red flag laws so that crazed lunatics get their fucking iPhones confiscated too?

Attached: 8ballbunny.jpg (620x453, 63K)

Because her comfortable life is so far removed from having to actually see and deal with the ramifications of the race-hatred she spews for virtue/wokeness signaling. She’s diving into the social credit dumpster of Twitter for some quick egobuffing to feel relevant at the expense of the ‘identified scapegoat’ race (in line with the social scene she identifies with).

Nobodies sure do have a way of getting a lot of followers and likes when they post anti-white shit all day don't they?

MAD

L
A
D

I don't know, user, I just stole that picture last week from someone on Jow Forums!

Attached: 1563258408495.jpg (1385x692, 203K)

Rhetorical question ofc

imgur.com/a/H7mU4Sb

Hold them to their enforced standards.

Give all assets that represent your advantages to charity. I told a rich white farm girl this the other day and basically got abused. They hate the truth. Reminded her of the origins of her land inheritance. These fuckers are so full of shit its hilarious.

The real news here is molymeme's response and faggotass OP knows it.

Yeah npc bots are amazing

Exactly. This kind of shit demonstrates how shallow they are. Say the right things, point at the other guy, and suffer zero impact to their own comfort.

White people don't have anything to apologize for.

I'm sure sorry I was born a White Male.
In my 40s and I've watched every other group but mine get special privileges and have double standards for the last 25 years.
Meanwhile, I've been told I'm the cause of all their problems, all while living in poverty for 20 of those years.
I've had to work much harder than young woman half my age, who are just handed jobs for their looks, and who make more in their first year than I've made in the last 5 with my 4 year stem degree.
And the reason all those other groups claim white males already have all the privilege, is because there is a tiny group at the top that do. Masons and Bankers and such. But unless you're part of their in group, the rest of the men on the street are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Attached: sorryforbeingawhitemale.jpg (474x266, 39K)

the white man will prevail.

They're looking to outsource their guilt while keeping all the gains that in their eyes are ill gotten. Its neurotic lad.

White power