What the fuck is that love-hate relation with Wallmart from americans ?

What the fuck is that love-hate relation with Wallmart from americans ?

Attached: pepeshart[1].jpg (492x493, 43K)

Regular americans shit at wallmart when buying things ?

I shit wherever I want.
It's called FREEDOM

+they're everywhere
+affordable
+mine was 24hr, but not now
-many, not most, things are poorly made
-many, not most, things are chink made
-destroys competition

walmart sucks, don't believe Ondore's lies
amazon is bae tho tbqhfam

walmart is fucking cool, man
you get to shop, shit and suck it up in one store
if you are homeless, you can park your home in their parking lot. A mobile favela if you will.

Freedom aint freedom unless you can shit where you stand, not squat like an animal.

Wallmart is the best place to shop while also being a zoo of the fat and ugly

Attached: evidence.png (1920x1080, 672K)

that is what it is all about
India was a superpower all along
brazil is getting there

They have everything you could ever need including ammo and most open 24/7 but it's full of the dregs of society.

Monopoly. Please stop blaming Americans.

>be me
>be 12
>really gotta shit
>can't find bath room
>run over to cleaning section
>attempt to shart into bucket
>somebody finds me
>get scared
>jump up and run shitting
>shit all over the floor
>ok then
>run away with pants down
>pull pants up
>leave store

my first shart at walmart

Attached: 1564893647584m.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

somebody should make a documentary about 24/7 places around the world

They are modern freak shows

-24 checkout lanes, only 2 are ever open
-only person there not completely covered in tattoos
-fresh meat is only OK and very expensive

Sucks but literally half price on many items so we buy where our money goes farthest. Like the difference between buying a 3/8 x half male copper adapter at Ace hardware yesterday $4.79. Today saw it at Home Depot for $.73 cents. Exactly this difference

They got everything cheaper than everywhere else but the worst of the worst of us seem to basically live there.

I'm sorry you have to live in the black naighborhood

I used to like Target but they re-did the inside and took out half the products so I was like fuck you fags and that whole tranny bathroom. I shop Wal Mart for cleaning supplies,toiletries,etc and whole food for .
groceries. FYI I have never seen a shart stain in wal mart in Mississippi. I have gotten a DUI in the parking lot though.

They choked out a lot of American jobs and turned them into retail slavery. They have everything cheaper, but they're a magnet for the scum of the country.

that is some spooky shit when you realize you will always end up at the same place.

Like Jow Forums yet in the 3D world

This desu. They've got so much decent quality shit for cheap, and it's just so easy to pick up groceries, especially if you live in a decent area where the walmart is nice.
the problem is when it's easy, it ruins the competition because no one goes elsewhere, and it attracts the most disgusting people, ie the pants shitters

I haven’t stepped foot in a Walmart for almost a decade. You’re confusing real life with memes you faggot med pack.

Attached: 02500586-8A43-40FC-8FA3-B554876212AC.jpg (686x659, 34K)

It's a horrible place that's toxic to American small businesses, and also the worst company I've ever worked for. But, on the other hand, when I got home at 11 pm, set out to microwave a plate of Italian food, and learned that my roommates have used all the Parmesan cheese, it was still open and had plenty in stock. So, you get the good with the bad.

Seriously though, how the fuck do you use all the Parmesan cheese and not replace it? My entire childhood, my family never ran out of Parmesan cheese, we always wound up with a quarter of a canister in the fridge we replaced with a fresh jar when we bought something we were gonna sprinkle it on and realized what we had at home was too old. 19 years, I had never seen Parmesan cheese run out. What the fuck are these animals I live with doing?

>DUI in the parking lot though
Fuck man, I swear some asshole ratted on me for opening a 24oz and I got pulled over right out of walmarts parking lot.
The cop let me go because it was the first beer that I even drank that day.
I was honest with the cop and he treated me good
Made me dump it out though.

I live in northern Ohio and the only shit you’ll find at the Walmart nearest me is cow shit on rare occasion. Farmers wearing their boots to go pick up xyz. Walmart is convenient because they carry a lot of stuff, but it’s almost always poorer quality. I live in the countryside, and you can buy veggies cheaper at the farmers market. It’s convenient but shitty, kinda like fast food.

it's the jews

How did you get that photo of me? Im going to sue you.

Your country does not exist.

The last cop that pulled me over was such a prick. I could see my house from where we were but he wouldn't let it go. I told him he'd have to take me to the station cause I was not blowing. Cops are jackasses around the gulf coast.

Cheap stuff, but it's like the Star Wars cantina.
You have to gird your loins and get in a Walmart frame of mind before getting in your car. Like prepping to run a gauntlet.
I pay a little more now to avoid it.

If you've never shit your pants at a Wal-Mart, you're not a real American.

I worked at walmart for half a year, shit is soul sucking, they had a moloch worshiping room in the back called the break room

It's okay, he just slipped on some ketchup.

Working at walmart isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Find a woman who's anus you can lick on the side while you are there and you'll be fine.

Its just hate now. Walmart pays their employees nothing so they're always in a bad mood. The stores a low quality. The people that shop in there are a bunch of alcoholic, drug addicted losers. Or a nigger. Nowadays most Americans get most of their non food items from Amazon and a higher quality grocery store like Kroger, sprouts or majier for their meat,produce,etc

I will win the digits.

Well, it isn't the irregular ones.