Are whites gonna wake up or are they just gonna live this fantasy where everyone is friends with them?

are whites gonna wake up or are they just gonna live this fantasy where everyone is friends with them?

Attached: 04coeja5e1f31.jpg (640x643, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)#Brenda_Spencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

millennial white women were a mistake

Too late. All mass media says it's "hella lit" to act like a retarded wigger.

They're the most entitled selfish stuck up cunts. No surprise wife beating is making a come back and men have no more respect for them

Whites are just gonna sit back and do nothing but insult their own race on twitter while getting bred out of existence

remember that chick who attacked the youtube hq? she SHOT at the hq..i think she actually hit a couple of people..weird right? women dont do that.

Answer me this Americans. Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest? Very hard to imagine desu

Attached: B4644587-82B0-49D0-BF85-087A76FABFCC.jpg (750x748, 372K)

This. White people are already tamed and pathetic.

White girls that only date negros really do exist.

Not really. You just only hear from the outspoken roasties.

Based black queen putting that white whore in her place.

Not really, no. There's always a few crazies out there
Thank god they make it blatantly obvious through their appearance

That's where you're wrong porch monkey. We know how from our dad's teaching us but some of us have kids and they need their both parents, silly niggers.

Of course not. Just like every other manufactured part of their online persona. Zoomers live in a fantasy online world, 10 times worse than millennials did.

Its just daddy issues or coping with their nigger offspring.

Hedonism will keep whites docile. It's that sad. They have pizza rolls, tendies and vidya.

daily reminder that white millennial women are even more racist than white millennial men except they are also hypocritical af

Attached: 1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png (495x391, 18K)

It's an old saying here in Quebec, where the anglos have been trying to assimilate and exterminate us for centuries...
>Give men beer and TV/hockey, and you can do what you want.

I don’t like mondays

Attached: 31E2711E-15B4-4E51-ADC9-4298E7EB4FB6.png (1536x2048, 912K)

DELETE THIS!~!

Pretty much. It's sad and pathetic to see.

As an Anglo from Cucktario I'm glad that you guys actually try to retain your culture. Stop importing so many Africans just because they speak French, though.

Yes. Anyone that says no is a cope fag. I have fucked about 20 women and i can honestly say that unless you are rich or some form of nigger that they hate us. I havent got laid in about 2 years because these hateful sluts are too easy to fuck. They are so hateful i really cant hide my disgust anymore. Every nigger has a white baby momma. Half the white girls here talk to their mudshark friends about "cute mixed babies". Yes, they hate us. They may be horny and want some dick, but if you keep them around they will go out of their way to cuck you. They would rather tongue nigger's assholes than suck our dicks. Remember, women are passive aggressive, so they prefer the slow burn.

Many do, but most dont.

Is what this guy saying accurate?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)#Brenda_Spencer

Brenda Spencer shot up a school 2979... probably mkultra’
Interesting that pedo bob geldof wrote a song about her

I wish we did... as you know, we're not really in control. Still Quebec is comfy, I recommend any white canadian to flood the original clay, and drive out the invader. Quebec is much larger than many nation, is 98% green renewable energy and still fairly white.
The old feuds between us kinda took a backseat, it;s not forgotten... but we have bigger fish to fry.

Attached: stillcomfy.jpg (1200x737, 223K)

Head over to /fit for a year, clean your room, get a job/career/trade, and go to a club.

You're reading degeneracy of 5% of mentally ill people

People are nice out there

I’m a bong, things are fine here I’m just wondering what’s going on over there as it seems really scary from Jow Forums. What would I discover if I went over there and did all that?

She wasn't white

"People" don't make your laws.
"People" don't want your well being.
Of course people are nice, we're white. We're just not allowed to have our own nation.

I have picked up several women from clubs. What is funny is that most of the white girls were with niggers, especially the 10/10 type girls.

I got mine usually, but in the end it wasnt worth the toll on my psyche.

I suggest you take a trip to London.

No, some of us love white men to death. We're the only ones that matter fuck the traitors. Tell your white son today to be proud of what he is. NEVER apologize.

>Clubs
You're not gonna meet quality people there

I know. I was responding to the fit\ fag. He is trying to get some limey's head cracked by niggers at a club.

Again I’m bong not really relevant for here

We hear a lot about incels, but what about volcels?

You are not the standard white girl and you know it. Are we all supposed to fuck and marry you? How many do you think are like you? 1 in 100?

Its great that you may be an exception, but those only serve to prove the rule or they wouldnt be an exception.

And how many white men are ideal husbands? I'd wage even less. It's not just a woman problem. You are a moron if you think even 1/5 white girls fuck niggers.

He's full of shit. I hung out with a few friends last night. And one girl who is not pretty maybe 4/10 wouldn't touch a nigger. Now granted there's some but for the most part we keep to ourselves.
My brother dated a korean who was bat shit crazy but married a white and she was a materialistic cunt. I warned him but he wouldn't listen...anyway neither the korean or the cunt would touch a nigger. I have one friend that dated a nigger and I cut her off and told her why.

I'm already married so no. I don't think people have to get married. My brother got fucked over by a bitch after he married her sooo.

The problem really is the sexual revolution, and the multicolored dick carroussel women ride on through college.
Nobody wants that.

There are no such thing as young white women in America.

I know they do. I live in the south, faggot. I have been exposed to reality beyond your petrol sniffing imagination. I own a house and a car. Tell me, what would make an ideal husband? I want to know considering half the kids here are mixed andd belong to single white mothers.

Do we have to nigger better?

I’m gonna need a fact check on that

If you were Jow Forums and british, you'd drop panties over here with a word. Your accent is nearly as appealing to American women as the Irish brogue, and roughly on par with the broad 'strine. Our girls eat that up.

Not that we men are immune to Anglophone accents, mind you. Craziest damn woman I ever dated was a Scottish immigrant. I have a scar on the back of my scalp where she caught me with an electric carving knife, bitch used an extension cord and everything. I am alive today because I used to be really enthusiastic about Kyokushin Karate, boxing, and bodybuilding, and my reflexes used to be demi-god tier. Otherwise, that woman would have murdered me. And we didn't break up over that, that came months later, because I really liked her.

Its real in your mind.

Come here and see for yourself. Come to the south for special lesson days. You will be amazed that i am the only user being honest. White americans have typically mastered the art of cope.

>lol why are they mad the police shoot and kill them? uh they are just racist for no good reason
projection

No, only white trash welfare dependent mudsharks are like that. Also dykes who were molested by their white dads.

“Stability and comfort are the enemies of revolutionary change.”

It’s hard to know, that one guy talking about how every white girl wants to get blacked is confusing me

>doesn't know about faggot trolls