SCREAMS IN GUN CONTROL

Trump has been fucking terrible for the 2A
What the fuck is happening

Link if you give a fuck
thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-trump-calls-for-a-national-red-flag-law/

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-174003.jpg (1056x1335, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190807161037/https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/trump-gun-access-restrictions-1449663
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should crazies own guns?

Only veterans and cops should be aloud to own assault weapons

>being surprised when a fascist wants to take your guns

imagine being this fucking stupid

because i like guns

What stops some loon from reporting every single person that owns a gun as being dangerous? Then the cops have to respond and take the guns and put the person in an observation hold location?

Show your flag, so we can laugh at you when you are revealed to live in a third-world shithole.

imagine sucking so much trump dick you start just giving away rights

I wamt to fight and die for israel

It's all nonsense until a bill gets passed. Let me know if that happens you faggot fucking shill.

Death to anyone who passes or enforces a Red Flag law!

Because men with small hats vote to decide what constitutes "crazy."

Attached: nicetry.jpg (910x446, 37K)

Everyone should be allowed automatics. Cops and veterans get RPGs and explosives for recreational use. Elected officials get nukes

he was probably a plant to get all the shit done Obama wasn't able to do + destroying the GOP
>based

Bump! Drumpf is such a cuck

Attached: 1561375582099.jpg (533x585, 66K)

>Oh hey you look weird and act like a meanie
>TAKE AWAY THIS MEANIES GUNS NOW PLEASE COPS!
Yeah what could go wrong

Attached: 1560050561975.png (540x541, 864K)

That'll go nowhere. Meanwhile, what he's actially done is make it easier for those classified as "mentally ill" to get guns and made it harder for the FBI to arbitrarily put you on a list and take your guns
>web.archive.org/web/20190807161037/https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/07/trump-gun-access-restrictions-1449663
This combined with the amount of pro-2A judges he's appointed makes him a huge net positive for gun rights, even with the retarded bump stock ban

Grow a sack

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

Impeachment growing more and more now.

>He's a deep state herder leading you to slaughter.

Thank God I didnt vote for this dumb fuck.

there was an army of "mental health professionals" willing to say that Trump was mentally unstable and therefore unfit for office
to this day Trump refers to himself as "your very stable president" to make fun of this, so I don't know how he can really be okay with red flag laws

Epstein black mailded.

WE FINALLY GOT EM

Attached: 1521479110806.jpg (1125x631, 103K)

Because, he is a kike puppet.

Attached: 1510552588131.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

RED FLAG ANYONE WHO JEWS DON'T LIKE LMAO

I think this is kind of the point - if these laws ever get enacted I can certainly see them being abused to the point where there is general outcry for their removal.

Are you really this fucking dumb? The President is on board with it as is both Republicans and Democrats. The laws already exist in a few states and they've been a nightmare

...that's kind of the point

OP a complete faggot

Attached: 1565215970872.png (1276x1138, 1.47M)

>loon
You mean teams of SPLC lawyers who are waiting for this

>zimmerman

Attached: tenor.gif (498x426, 2.53M)

They already are being enacted. Systematically state by state.

Trump is just working to speed the process up by orders of magnitude by establishing a federal-level variant.

Attached: DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan.png (609x606, 414K)

This shit has already killed innocent people in the states that have this. Nationwide is going to end up with stacks of bodies on both sides. This has the making for a war. He's not this retarded is he?

Attached: graham-body-survive-car-crash-road-safety-victorian-government-patricia-piccinini-6.jpg (880x508, 47K)

To bad the Congress can’t pass a bill to save their lives.

Attached: 2D6B18AE-E297-42E5-A9DE-7FE58234D4EF.gif (400x200, 3.09M)

Yawn, try again when it actually happens. Trump has been flipflopping since the beginning, no one should care about what he says, rather what he does.

My vote has moved to giant meteor 2020.

>It's just talk! He wont actually pass it, he never does what he says!
So trump is a liar. Got it. Why are you shilling for him again?

>being such an unbelievably stupid fucking retard you think you just have to call the cops and tell them someone is weird for them to get their guns taken away

please please please, i'm begging you, kill yourselves. PLEASE.

Naw fuck giving automatics to PTSD vets and cops with a grudge that weren't shit in high school.

Because the entire government is treating him like the worst possible thing to ever happen. Why are they so afraid? If he was doing stuff to aid their endeavors why wouldn't they at least ease up a little bit? Trump deserves to win just so we can continue to see that reaction, because there is something going on we're simply cut-off from.

Red flag #1
Being a white male

Welcome to America

Threadly reminder:
Democrats will never pass something that Trup supports.

Attached: FB5994D5-4222-494E-AC6A-4C9ECE050EB0.gif (498x340, 1.4M)

They’re not crazies with a gun, they’re job listing providers.

Dear FBI, that is what we call a joke.

He better Not!!!!

Who’s throwing this shit in his ear? Don; read this shit and what it entails!!!! For the love of god!!!!

>Hillary still not locked up
>highest illegal immigration in history
>no wall
>red flag laws
>working WITH social media to send feds to your house and scoop you up
>Whites still dying out faster than ever
>children being sexualized
>trannies being normalized
But we get to see the LibTURDS get epic owned awesome style. #MAGA #MIGA #TRUMP2020
Spare me you fuck.

>*Trump

>Vote in the biggest pro-Israel candidate of all time
>Be surprised when he doesn't give a shit about your country

Jesus fucking Christ, America. Can't you just use your brains, just once?

I really hate this orange faggot. The only people left who like him are retarded MIGA boomers.

See Things are fine

Stupid fucko shill, stfu

normie opinion on guns are far too negative atmm for him to be all gun ho on the 2a thanks to all these (((mass shootings)))
sadly mass shootings are the only thing thats lent any sort of credibility to the dems lately so we should expect alot more to come

Gallows humor is illegal. They might imprison you and put you to death.

Yeah no, that's exactly how that works. It's been happening down here in FL for a while now.

>normie opinion on guns are far too negative
Quit listening to city folk

I don't know if it just my smart ads or the page; but someone over at Kel Tec deserves a raise for the meme ads they are running

Could you be less obvious, please. Its become very dull.

Post it frenfag

anyone who wholeheartedly supports trump without any dissent whatsoever is a cultist at this point and I'm not memeing in the slightest, they will bend their ideology to whatever he says regardless of how retarded it is because they unironically believe it's all 4dbackgammon complete with a nice slice of Q for many.
mind you not all of his supporters are like this, hell probably not even a majority outside of here, but for the true believers it's a cult they are way in too deep at this point to bail out of.

I see you’re adopting our talking points..
Good on ya shill

>literally "orange man said thing, impeach"

Meanwhile in reality-land, Trump actually expanded access to guns.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Trump quietly used regulations to expand gun access.png (822x257, 33K)

You are a fucking retard if you think they'll just red flag "crazies." Posting on this site in itself would be considered a red flag.

Attached: bartlett.jpg (1097x900, 56K)

My state just passed constitutional concealed carry

>Recites the same key shit every single time.
Golly gee what's the alternative? No vote so the government can get someone they want! Oh my so fucking smart of you! Something as easy as voting, made meaningless!
No, you fucking glow nigger, there is literally nothing you can argue to justify not voting for Trump in 2020.

You’re fucking stupid

Trump and Republicans are willing to hammer the final nail in their own coffin and at this point I support their destruction

Attached: 823489273894234.jpg (1000x666, 118K)

Lets just give them to the niggers and gang bangers....Since they already have them, I gotta protect my home and family. Higher chance of piece of shit breaking into my home than some ptsd vet to go berserk. Most likely theyll end up homeless while libs give gibs to illegals.

All sides are controlled under the Jews. You only have the illusion that your vote counts. Hillary or Trump, it would have been the same result. They picked Trump, because they knew that if a Republican was in office who had extremely high ratings among their base, that they could pass all kinds of unconstitutional laws with the support of both sides. Meanwhile, the people are ready to revolt.

How’s that fucko?

red flag laws

Attached: redFlag.jpg (552x731, 147K)

>you have to buy this government issued red flag embroidened in beautiful gold letters that spell out trump in all capital letters to be able to own guns
>for a low affordable price of $495

The MIGA shit is officially dead. We’ll be waiting for the next piss poor attempt of JIDF to break pol

Are you tired of winning goys

>All sides are controlled under the Jews.
Ok

Attached: 2E96A0FB-5C78-47C3-A3B7-CFA85F9C11C2.gif (600x450, 1.43M)

I've been warning you guys about the red flag laws since 2011 but you didn't listen. I told you that's how the government is going to take your guns. I told you it will have bipartisan support. I told you it'll be a republican president who will singlehandedly destroy the 2nd Amendment. But you didn't listen.

>All sides are controlled by the Jews
>Just dont vote for Trump

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

spotted the shareblue kike
you nervous yet?

Trump will win again. Kek wills it.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE TRAITOR TRUMP WANTS? EVERYTHING HE DOES IS FOR VOTES THAT IS ALL. HE NEVER GAVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE MIDDLE CLASS WORKING FAMILIES OF AMERICA. HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. HE'S TRYING TO SWING MODERATES TO HIS SIDE. HE'S A FUCKING BOOMER FFS. DID YOU THINK HE WOULDN'T BEND THE KNEE TO THE ZOG, HE'S BEEN SUCKING KOSHER DICK HIS WHOLE LIFE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE SECRETLY CONVERTED WHEN HIS STUPID BIMBO DAUGHTER DID. FUCK TRUMP

You need help

>2011

Sure

Repubicans want to remove guns from lefists and shoot them?

Thankfully the constitution supersedes such a move. Fun to watch all the concern trolling from leftists who think any weapon postdating the mid 19th century should be banned.

>All sides are controlled by Jews.
Yeah, this is known
>You only have the illusion your vote counts
The masquerade matters, for if the actors fail to remember their lines the people realize it's a masquerade. They can only act through corruption so much, that's why there is so much effort into hiding it, trying to pretend there is a well oiled machine.
It's a paradox, but even if it's just a lie that the people have power, they still basically do by forcing people above to limit their power to create that illusion. This is the basis of their anger and frustration, the basis why billions are given to politics despite it being "fake".
This, is why ironically, the vote still matters and this is why they fear Trump.

the moment you have a law where someone can or can't have a gun, you're fucked
because of an emotional outburst acting like 20-30 humans dead is some massive horrible big deal and requires new laws is clown world logic

>attempt of JIDF to break pol

Attached: 60CF3CDF-2969-4E7C-93ED-861EE710607C.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: 1540148006663.jpg (635x600, 94K)

>Jow Forums is one person
>Jow Forums supports trump
Fuck off nigger.

Are we over the target, fags?

Attached: kek2-289x300.png (289x300, 54K)

>Jow Forums supports trump
Jow Forums does fren

"Red Flag" laws are going to be horribly misused.

Lost your job, then you are red-flagged.

GF broke up with you, red-flagged.

Getting divorced, red-flagged.

Argument with neighbor, red-flagged.

The Police are going to have to double their force just to deal with nonsense calls for this shit.

I think what people forget to address is the fact that he called out the entire internet in his speech and promised he would increase a shit load of censorship and take down problematic websites

so if you actually want to think in a 4d chess way, his main topic point will be >muh guns
which might not pass
while people have their attention on that issue, all of the internet will slowly be honeypotted until oligarchical control

Attached: 00witte1 (1).jpg (400x400, 26K)

Jow Forums at the very least, should be pushing for Trump as a slot to fill for another 4 years.

so close and yet so far user, you almost had the legendary 2s

Veterans will be targeted heavily.

for your viewing pleasure

Attached: 1550267989397.gif (500x381, 235K)

The funny part is Dems like Schumer are now saying red flag laws are meaningless.

Attached: 1549750762970.png (500x457, 120K)

Fucking die faggot.

Trump is doing a great job...hopefully guns will be taken away from the gun nuts.

Tell orange man NO.

Attached: 2a (7).jpg (1280x1280, 335K)