Cock carousel song!

About time!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhwdz399rck

Attached: carousel.png (507x900, 598K)

Why do women think it turns men on to be sluts?
You're literal trash, with trash genetics, trash upbringing, and will die a lonely unfulfilled trash life.
t. Roastie

Attached: emcel.jpg (1024x683, 116K)

Have sex.

>lifegaurd
>wants love
no

great another thread filled with incels

Great, another cat mom.

Attached: ClassicRB_18_tile_Mobile_768x640.jpg (768x640, 130K)

>Ukelele

Attached: IMG_20190701_180704.jpg (737x902, 79K)

Lol, yet another loser that has no skills but munching lard and sit at a screen

Come on, now. An unrepentant slut can be hot as fuck. Just so long as you don’t get shit twisted and do stupid shit like try to wife her up. You take a slut out the first time, impress her, fuck her, and then forever and ever she just gets “wyd” texts. Nothing wrong with that, it’s the natural way

chaos-bots are real

Attached: cockstare.jpg (510x340, 62K)

Hey, a Uke is a cheap and efficient instrument. Especially if you don't just want to be another guitar boomer.

Damn she doesn't look like a thot...

The sexual revolution was a bad thing, turn to Christ

>Lifeguard
But she'll fuck yours up.

Post the grotesque, fat full body pics. I know someone saved them.

So.. what's the solution to the emcel problem?

Outside of warning younger women not to sleep around, I haven't heard any practical solutions

None of this would have happened if women cannot marry the state and are not brainwashed to try to beat men in men’s arena
If there are no gibs, women will need to depend on a man for finance, which means you need a husband to raid children together
If women aren’t brainwashed to do what they don’t like (being pushed into STEM), they will pick professions that interest them, and here’s a shocker: a lot of those positions don’t pay that well and women work less than men
The sad reality is that when women can make money like men do, they burn up their fertile years living like a chad (getting a lot of sex), but that’s easy for women to obtain because of “vagina”, when a woman no longer has any sex appeal or she has hit the wall, they end up becoming miserable. Many don’t have the foresight or the humility to believe that the thrill ride would end one day...
Bonus:
Get fathers back into children’s lives. Have fathers vet potential suitors. Elevate father’s status in a family and end the cycle of spoiled princesses and fatherless attention whores.

Women are better at social shaming than men are. A better short term solution would be to encourage women to publically shame sluts

underrated

>don't wanna fuck
>fucked like 60 guys
>I don't fuck around

Attached: 1564418311451.jpg (288x500, 22K)

whatever happened to that slut database, is someone still making that?

Yeah someone do this

>Why do women think it turns men on to be sluts?
Because their fathers are not telling them its wrong

I want to sniff her feet so bad

Haha what a whore

Sounds like incel fiction to stir up dudes. Too on the nose, scale it back a bit to make it not sound so fake.

the cellulite on her right arm....lol....more like a dessert queen

>Why do women think it turns men on to be sluts?
Because TV and other various media tells them so. Women are heard animals and not much different than children in that regard. They live in a world of TV fantasy.

Why are you in ever thread, rabbi? I know you want more youngsters to die in Israel's wars but I'm not buying it. Wishing death on you.

Attached: Projection.jpg (618x466, 79K)

She really fucked one guy every 3 days?

Some of us don't want aids, herpes and other degenerate diseases. Keep your "natural".

When women make their own money, they have no shame.
The whole point of women’s dependence on men is resource. The man is supposed to be there whether it’s for protection, or to provide resource for offspring. You satisfy both of those functions then women wouldn’t need to play by any rules, not even shaming will work.
In fact, you’ll just see them double down on their shitty lifestyle/choices as a way to anti-shame.

>burned out pair bonding
Just no.

She may have fucked several in one day. Cumdumpsters gonna Be cumdumpsters.