Name the new remake

Since they'll undoubtedly replace Kevin with a black, I'll go with "homie alone"

Attached: IMG_20190807_164441.jpg (1438x1746, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jJvE0_YGMHw
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/garfield-heads-nickelodeon-as-viacom-acquires-rights-1229320
twitter.com/IncredibleCulk/status/1159215737006804993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Since they'll undoubtedly replace Kevin with a black, I'll go with "home alone forever"

>not even a movie but a series

How the fuck do you stretch this premise into 10+ hours?

Kek

Mixed race homo.

$1000 black or mexican kevin i am screenshotting this shit

Homo alone

Oh yes the kikes have another hole.

Attached: 1565116291399.jpg (750x823, 118K)

thought some other company had rights to the treyvon story

Lesbian or gay parents for $100

>replace Kevin with a black
No, they'll make it be a girl so they can play up the "tough empowered female defeats evil male robbers" angle.

>homie alone
Heh

It's going to be a black girl or mixed black girl with white mom and black dad, I would bet my house on it.

>single mom
>black girl
>white rapists
this is what will be in it.

the family will be multiracial

youtu.be/jJvE0_YGMHw

The bad goys will still be white, tho

Attached: lCqMmu7[1].jpg (615x410, 35K)

Burglars won’t be a wop and a Jew. Will be two white men wearing MAGA hats.

Kevin will be played by a trans latinx who is hiding from Trump's ICE agents trying to deport him.

They'll make the burglars black change my mind

They'll replace the 2 jew robbers with whites. And Kevin will be a young Hebe.

Or it will be "can't loan a home"

this is a bad week,
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/garfield-heads-nickelodeon-as-viacom-acquires-rights-1229320

Jim Davis was based as fuck, go watch an old season of Garfield and friends.. now it will be about faggots and niggers and trans fucks.

Won’t be as impactful with only one parent worrying about him

>that episode where kevin recreates the Zed rape scene from pulp fiction for the entire episode.
Was it really neccessary.

"En Casa Solo"... fuck it, why even bother with English at this point.

Kevin is now a transgender,gender fluid,pansexual,one legged Muslim midget.

Include me in the screenshot

>Homo Alone

Home Alone'D

>Home and Alone
>hope you like hotdogs

Attached: D99698EC-1EFD-43B0-911D-665CBE8B9D5F.jpg (474x315, 15K)

Keven is 2, and his junkie mom and her BF OD, and he can't get out of the house or use a phone, so he eats them, drinks from the toilet and when a neighbor checks in he's high AF and dancin' around and shit, covered in gore
fine'

At least no one can blackwash Daddy’s Home.

Fuck you Disney, no one wants this.

Attached: 74_imgonlinecomuatwotooneQFmImzgZF8qNjpg.jpg (1110x400, 115K)

>Kevin with a black,
i real hope so the white kids was boring...

inb4 macaulay Culkin's character is played by nigger

Can't stop regurgitating old, well-done classics, can you, Hollywood

Do you have any original ideas?

Simply put.

>Yearning for a different timeline.

You guys know that the WHOLE IDEA behind remakes is to rebrand white classics as non-white...right?

Attached: A94B7042-54CA-4617-866B-2F48EFC3BC0F.png (500x500, 41K)

I bet the burglers will still be white though. Plus they'll be either white supremes or klansman or something.

>Mfw the new nigger kid breaks into other houses instead

Attached: IMG_5434.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

place your bets. whats next?

His name is Marvin Merchants in case it wasn't obvious enough.

Attached: IMG_20190807_170216.jpg (1438x1742, 379K)

twitter.com/IncredibleCulk/status/1159215737006804993

Attached: 2DB813A0-1075-4BA5-B0DC-EFCD74F4A29D.jpg (1242x1939, 1.46M)

kikes

MOMS AT WORK

lol mac is alright

It's gonna be a Mexican and the robbers will be ICE agents

Kek

Kevin will be a transgender kid in drag.

I think in the original they were jewish. In Home Alone 2 when they rob the toy store one of them says happy haunicka Harry/Marv,. I forget which one but I am sure someone here knows off the top of their head.

Attached: woke alone.jpg (800x773, 89K)

It'll be a black kid with a white mother and a conspicuously well-off black father. The kid will be "profiled" as a thief but he's going to be a child prodigy genius instead of the bumbling forgotten middle-child. There will be random moments of "innocent" racism that kids won't understand. The badguys will be idealistic aryans with 20 IQ.

Fuck jannies

>Black boy
>left home alone by his successful single black father
>white burglars who look like pedophiles
>have AR15s for some reason
>wear KKK hoods to try to scare him
>black boy clearly has a higher IQ
>black boy is an expert coder
>white racists finally get the boy
>cops show up, don't believe the black kid
>leave
>black father comes and beats up the white racists
>fucks his white baby mama several times throughout series in highly explicit scenes for no reason
>white racists are pantsed at least once with a small dick joke thrown in

Screen cap this.

Attached: Trump_voter.gif (400x400, 3.62M)

That would be perfect poz, write the script and sell it to a jewish guy.

Black kid defends his home from a different Klansmen trying to break in every episode.

Its gonna be a trans mutt baby that has trajsqueer womyn caretakers that abstain from practicing any holidays
Its gonna be shiiiiiitttt

>1990
>When bratty 8-year-old Kevin McCallister acts out the night before a family trip to Paris, his mother makes him sleep in the attic. After the McCallisters mistakenly leave for the airport without Kevin, he awakens to an empty house and assumes his wish to have no family has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two con men plan to rob the McCallister residence, and that he alone must protect the family home.

>2020
>When natty 8-year-old Keyvon Williams acts the fool before a family trip to Honeybee's, his mother beats his ass and locks him in the basement. After the Williams' mistakenly leave for the restaurant without Keyvon, he awakens to the sound of unfamiliar men in the house and assumes his wish that his dad would come home has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two white police officers have come to plant crack cocaine in the McCallister residence so that they can air a drug bust on LivePD, and that he alone must get out the house before they find and gun him down for resisting arrest.

By posting the idea on this board hundreds of jews have already picked up on it

Old, African American grandma is accident left behind from going to visit family in mourning in Dayton, Ohio. Back in El Paso, she resists Mexicans breaking into the crib with an AK.
And milkshakes.

The bandits will def. still be white, though

Instead of the Airplane scene where the mom looks at the dad saying "Did you forget something?" it will be the dad OD'd on a couch with his side hoe and his side hoe will ask "did you forget something?" and he'll be like sheittt I forgots I had a son.

Best leaf post I've seen in weeks.

The bad guys will be made to look like white supremacist nazis that get duped by the super intelligent niglet

It will be a black kid with two black mothers. The robbers(white guys) will break in and become friends with the kid. They end up becoming lovers because ya know they love to push that pedo shit. The end.

>How the fuck do you stretch this premise into 10+ hours?
the "24" format, everything happens in real time

Attached: 1276872623217.png (429x410, 10K)

Oh no shut it down. Revision necessary

Kevin will be a gender fluid trans nigger. The title will be “Homo Alone” because trannies are always alone and at home. Always.

Get for mixed parents

(((((WOW)))))

Attached: 21A1E2D7-AC2E-429F-A686-F85C50F7DA84.png (968x954, 106K)

"ya filthy animal"

>another out of ideas so lets just rehash something old
Man these hacks have no good ideas left

K'wayn is a strong independent black gurl defending her home from white supremacist Trump voting conservatard burglars while her african american astrophysicist mum and african american lawyer dad are invited for the nobel price awards. Do mind her Dr Dre headphones and the awkward 20 seconds she holds her Samsung Galaxy S20 into the camera and downloads the FaceFaggotry2 app for no reaon at all while nothing else is happening

>How the fuck do you stretch this premise into 10+ hours?

It's about a grown-up Kevin who is a life-long NEET having to adapt to life now that his parents have died and left him..."Home Alone".

What I always wanted to see from a new Home Alone movie (especially now) is Kevin all grown up with a family of his own, they go off on a vacation and one of his kids gets left behind, the mother panics but Kevin says the kid will be fine because the same thing happened to him when he was young and he survived and then the kid has wacky hijinks and an adventure like in the original.

See?

>wacky hijinks and an adventure like in the original.
Wacky what? And no, it would be cool if he actually got terrorized badly by nigger kids from the neighborhood, turning it into some kind of horror.

inb4 all the traps are non-violent and they change the entire plot to make people sympathize with criminals.

the end will probably have kevin accepting his white privilege and handing over his christmas presents to the less fortunate harry and marv, who are only criminals because they were bankrupted by kevins evil white middle class father.

Attached: 356834679.jpg (372x342, 30K)

Silly Situations, I want a good clean lighthearted comedy. You don't get that very much these days, everything is gritty and grimdark.

slapstick is one of the great lost arts of white people.

The diversity plot will be
>blacks breaking into homes because they are disadvantaged and need food and some presents
>ultra rich white family with Wall Street ties or something else very unpopular
>the black robbers are the ones setting traps and playing tricks on the whites they are stealing from
>stealing from whites is literally reparations, the movie

Wow whites are so threatened by having people of color replacing their precious fictional movie characters. This doesn't affect your life at all and yet this is adversity to you.
You guys are home at your parents' houses, masturbating alone.

Will be a gender fluid non-binary, fools bad guys changing genders.

every so often a leaf comes through bigly

$100 that the main actor is a female niglet.

Attached: 1564192522731.gif (300x577, 279K)

So the kikes will rape a black child instead?

If it's a gay kid
>homo alone

If it's a black kid
>homie alone

Mud hut Alone

Word Nagger!

Attached: DC BLACK THE NEW GINGER 1522832431932.jpg (791x742, 119K)

Kevin Survives Purge Night Unaccompanied

No home left alone

>Catalina

Can we start saying niggers have no souls?

Just switch the N and the G

Attached: ginger.png (720x960, 712K)

"Normal black family"

nah, they wouldn’t show a black dude as anything other than a 100% straight high-test chad

You might be onto something.

Attached: DC wonder woman b65ba2ce0af46ddd293d53193d273ebc.png (1334x1406, 2.11M)

then Kevin arrives home to help his son finish beating the penis thieves which saves his future manhood

> Live in shitty ghetto
> Nigger kid already doesn't have a father at home
> Mom out fucking some other ape
> Other niggers break into the apartment
Shiiiiieeeeett

>>homo alone
Starring Kevin Spacey.