This is a PSA: Everyone except for the United States is completely fucked for the next century

This is a PSA: Everyone except for the United States is completely fucked for the next century.

Source:youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw

Attached: zeihan-p.jpg (300x300, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OnwPSPkC2j8.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does it mean user

USA is becoming self sufficient and we will no longer protect global trade, and the rest of the world will be fucked.

Zeihan is wrong for a lot of different reasons. In terms of geopolitics, Vox Day is actually closer to the most likely outcome - the dissolution of the US in the early-mid 2030's due to demographic and social pressures.

>Theodore Robert Beale (born August 21, 1968), also known as Vox Day, is an American far-right activist, writer, publisher, and video game designer.
lmao

You don't feel the encroaching federal power that will (((keep))) us together? Once it isn't our responsibility to pay for millions of open mouthed families and policing the world we can pursue justice and harmony. If other people try to fuck with something we want we go over there and fuck them dead.

AMERICA-SENPAI, WE STILL HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP R-RIGHT?

Actually you guys are fucked and we will become better friends with Mexico. All of your exports are in direct competition with ours, while Mexico's economy is complementary to ours.

Remove nig-kebob then yea fren..

Attached: 1565041731430.gif (286x199, 270K)

>we will become better friends with Mexico
Shit we're gonna need a wall too.

Attached: 1556944703255.jpg (900x984, 251K)

Don't get me wrong, I like American optimism but your position is a lot worse than most European countries.

Realistically we will have to absorb you because we're not going to let you trade with anyone but us, and everything you trade we already have and make cheaper so hopefully we don't choke you to death.

I can't imagine ever holding this opinion.

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x211, 7K)

>VOX DAY
nigger plz

hehehehe oh lad, oooooooohhh boy
hohoooooomannnnn hahahHAHA dDUDE hehhuehuehuehuehuehue, wiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwippshshhhpppbwbwbwaaAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557887849049.jpg (720x751, 150K)

Here's a short explanation directed at why Alberta shouldn't leave Canada: youtu.be/OnwPSPkC2j8.

Zeihan convinced me I should move to the midwest and buy a farm lol. The best picture of the state of world I have seen in a while.

lol this guy's jokes are getting zero laughs

>56%
Race is primacy. A country is created and maintained by the people who reside within it. Sorry, but spics can't become Americans, and the future is spics. Enjoy being a larger Mexico I guess.

>presentation about Canada
>starts with "the world of onions"

Attached: 1481095704269.png (365x363, 18K)

He's not wrong.

Listening to him, especially his jokes, he might be slightly dark triad desu.
I guess it'd be surprising if he wasn't while being good at this kind of job.

Zeihan is a really interesting guy, but I think he's a little too optimistic about America. That said, he's absolutely right about America receding from the global stage. The smug europeans who like to speculate about a post-american century are in for a legitimately terrifying decade at a minimum once we jettison Bretton Woods.

Sour grapes

That was an interesting watch.

Land investment expo is good, look up "Final Presentation" for another good one. He has a Karnes county California Energy speech that is good as well, it's all the same 45 minutes with 30 minutes of unique material.

What do you think he's over optimistic about?

This is interesting, but is this bullshit or what?

This is a misreading of why the US "polices the world." It's not due to a need or a desire for resources. You have to remember that a lot of our geopolitics are determined by people who are compromised in various ways, and who serve very specific foreign interests.

Attached: Ted Cruz - CUFI.jpg (2122x1243, 258K)

Demography is destiny in a fundamental sense.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

What would happen to Israel if we left NATO and the UN?

Is it time for a second great European migration to the States, folks?

Not necessarily anything. They aren't reliant on those institutions. They are much more reliant on direct US support.