680 aliens?

twitter.com/USAttyHurst/status/1159191982817927168

680 aliens?

What the fuck, Mississippi? I thought you were one of the good states.

Attached: Mississippi.png (614x697, 434K)

only 40 million to go

So happy to see no bean goblins at walmart this evening.

Attached: Raid.jpg (1862x1048, 278K)

There are hella Mexicans in some parts of Mississippi. All of the deep South really

This fat gay mississippi nigger wants to shut down the chans (bennie thompson)

Attached: 635763184349000984-Bennie-Thompson.jpg (534x712, 41K)

they are everywhere and massively undercounted. just go for a drive in the northeast and you'll find many places that were poor black or white just 10 years ago that now are full on beaners with spanish signs. the border is a fucking joke at this point.

This other faggot nigger claims the raid is dehumanizing. He is the mayor of the shithole capital of Mississippi

Attached: Chokwe_Lumumba_SW_web_t670.jpg (670x670, 169K)

I have an idea, how about we start imprisoning and fining the people who hire them
crazy, I know

Attached: 1439420632615.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Why do they always get their hair cut like that? Lmao looks so fucking retarded

if your a capitalist, illegal migrants is money making.

>no insurance cost
>no fucking taxes
>lower wages
if they got fake papers, you get lower wages.
>less likely to slack off, and not come in.

I honestly had to look this guy up to see if it was real
it is

Beaners BTFO!

Attached: 1563505099210.jpg (630x814, 632K)

'why not just funking fine every employer of illegals 2k ahead??? problem solves it self

bump

>I thought you were one of the good states
It is now

alright thats a thousand but what about millions?

who do you think works on all those factory farms?

Quite the story. His daddy was part of that republic of new afrika black separatist group that gets posted here.

His father was a literal black supremacist. President of the New Afrikaa Movement. Chokwe Lumumba.

And he's of course a (((Harvard))) educated attorney. Just another nigger puppet for the Jews.

People talk shit about this state alot and I understand most of it but damn I love it here.

Attached: God loves to laugh.jpg (688x418, 441K)

It's pretty based. We're just infected with white guilt and cuckservatives. Usually they're the ones with it.

Just want to reiterate that Bennie Thompson is the fat gay nigger who chairs the committee working to shut Jow Forums down and end all free speech on the internet. He is elected from Mississippi.

Attached: 1200px-Bennie_Thompson.jpg (1200x782, 86K)

why is drake in blackface

Attached: 1558026016910.jpg (960x960, 43K)

From the nigger districts.

Funny you mention, Antar is darker than his father Chokwe, who was born Taliaferro

HAHAHA

We have a lot of unintelligent voters in that district user. We're working on it.

Attached: 20190807_195921.jpg (720x600, 203K)

The senior Chokwe Lumumba. Former president of the Republic of New Afrika in the 1970s

Attached: Chokwe_Lumumba_Budget_Hearing_TB_t670.jpg (670x421, 30K)

Big businesses love their slave labor.

Attached: 43F9AD6800000578-4858216-In_September_2014_Quinn_tried_to_get_an_injunction_through_a_cou-a-2_150472 (634x634, 93K)

Its mostly just boomers who grew up running furniture factories that got a job in management at a bigger factory desu. We pretty much only had furniture factories and saw mills until all these bigger businesses came here and started hiring as many incompetent managers as possible.

FUCK managers trying to improve their numbers by hiring literal non Americans as de facto slaves. Not even an anticapitalist here, but that's fucked.

>that hair
>that jacket made of furniture towels for moving

Attached: DBA3C2CA-7740-409E-A2AC-E91DA2F5F540.png (572x496, 26K)

Yeah it really is but boomers don't care about people or their country they only care about what makes the most money. I'm not against capitalism but I unironically believe you should have to prove how your business will help your people before you're allowed to start it.

The South is also being flooded and colonized by illegal border-hoppers. Perhaps not so much as Commiefornia, but as cali collapses under their 90% illegal spic epidemic the South is going to be the next region where they try to fly La Raza flags. In my state we have ((advocacy groups)) trying to make fucking protected Sanctuary Cities.

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (400x389, 20K)

Great already niggers galore just add tons of browns too. That'll go over well with the good ole boys here in the country.
Jackson is a lost cause for sure.

Damn that will be a shit show if they flood the south with illegals. Half the population is black. It will pretty much turn into a war and whites will either flee or hunker down behind their newly built walls while a gang war takes place.

good news, but this should be happening routinely every day