New rule. You need to be over 25 to own firearms. Too many fucking zoomers are fucking things up...

New rule. You need to be over 25 to own firearms. Too many fucking zoomers are fucking things up. You newfags needed your privileges revoked. And yes I said privileges... no more voting for anyone under 25. You faggots are top retarded to do any of that

Attached: 1564957408000m.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

shall not be infringed.

>le MK Ultra face

Attached: C7A12DA3-4992-4B2B-930E-BA1F0BEAABBD.jpg (284x1024, 88K)

naaaaah

I actually agree with this, more McVeighs, Breiviks and Tarrants who have proper training.

Only if we also raise the voting, drinking and consent ages to match.

Rights don't count until you're 25 zoomer

Boys will be boys

>fucking things up
How so? A bunch of dead spics and niggers? They’re fine.

>tfw look exactly like virgin character

Attached: 1517014518522.png (466x490, 24K)

>You need to be over 25 to own firearms.
why?

have sex zoomers

Attached: 1540256727291.jpg (697x962, 265K)

Just work out and wear contacts so you don't look like a dweeb. That's what I did and I looked like fucking dork in middle school and freshman year. Curly hair and glasses and was skinny as fuck. But now times have changed. It's not too late.

Fuck yea

change how you dress
dress shirts and slacks if a richfag
cheap flannel and jeans if a poorfag
also wear a baseball cap of a local sports team

this might unironically solve the aspy terrorist problem. even the sandnogs would have problems with this

dude everything is fine. mass shootings are fine.

That’s not up to you to determine. If 25 is good enough, then why not 28? What about needing a gun if you live in a niggerish neighbourhood?

>privileges
You misspelled "GOD GIVEN NATURAL RIGHTS TO DEFEND YOUR LIFE, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PROPERTY, AND YOUR FELLOW MAN"

Fuck off, loser.

mental health counciling is gonna be mandatory

thank you left very cool

Attached: DuXQWTsUcAAW5Rq.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>New rule. You need to be over 25 to own firearms.
How could this work with the constitution? Isn't this an infringement on the right of citizens to own arms? Obviously children can't buy firearms but they are legal adults, unlike a 22 year old for example.

Also the idea that an 18 year could join the army, kill enemy combatants, and then not be allowed to own firearms is a little stupid.

>no more voting for anyone under 25
agreed
>over 25 to own firearms
nigga even in canada the legal age is 12 for firearms

Funny how all these "shootings" started picking up after the President secretly reversed the Smith Mundt Act.