How do we solve the groupthink problem

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1158929032441925632

how do we solve the groupthink problem

Attached: 1535658344910.png (593x892, 374K)

I think it's more a problem of being sheltered cosmopolitan faggots.

WW3 NOW!

why wouldn't you react that way? even blacks know if you see people running you run first ask questions second.

Based motorcycle.

Why do you need so many and so big screens there?

To watch some stupid ads that nobody care about?

Or do you put movies there for tourists?

we live in a society

Because I know what a fucking motorcycle sounds like! You mean to tell me this guy wasn't banging gears prior to said backfire, should I run everytime I hear some goddamn piece of shit Civic drives by? Fuck no! It's called situational awareness fuckwit!

Attached: 1l51ia.gif (480x270, 3.09M)

cringe

>be burgermutt
>go school get shot
>go eat burger get shot
>go movies watch burger get shot
>go buy groceries get shot
>go festival get shot

Psyop to test people.

>Serbia

Opinion discarded.

He want stating an opinion. He was stating an observation about what an average day in America looks like

this seems like a pop up crowd type of thing. Some people just followed after someone started screaming "HE HAS A GUN!"

>Be Serbian
>Poor asf
>post drawn out meme to superpower
>feelsgood
>Pray Turkey doesn't invade

why not use it your advantage if you're so smart?

oof!

Attached: 1523124135990.png (644x776, 19K)

ban assault motorcycles

then enjoy being trampled idiot. doesn't matter what you think it is. just gtfo out of the way

Christopher
@PBnSpacejam
·
17h
Replying to
@BNONews
and
@deray
A whole nation of fearful people. Two shootings in the span of a day and they're running because the likelihood that they could be in another shooting is greater than their ability to liken the sound to a motorcycle. That's unbelievably heartbreaking.

ban social media.. everyone thinks they are important and deserve to stay alive.

>I was raised by a journalist family, as long as you are responsible I see no issues with it. Just be trained and don't be an idiot with your speech, like all of those articles we see.

Attached: hole.jpg (618x127, 12K)

LOL!!!!!

All this liberal trash thinks it is going to win the coming Civil War with the Right?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: stupid_libs.jpg (663x499, 131K)

SEETHE burger cuck

Eugenics.

someone is going to fart in a metro and libs will scream gas attack, stampede 100 to death in process.

You don’t. Groupthink is important to survival.

I live in rural Delaware, I hear gunshots of hunters or just people shooting at targets all the time. It doesn't even phase me. These sheltered city pussies wouldn't survive in the country.

I used to have an old truck that would backfire if you dumped the throttle. Had a lot of fun making nogs jump out of their skin.

Attached: IMG_1668.jpg (640x619, 91K)

>t. SEETHING mutts after being btfo by Serbia

In rural areas you expect to hear a few gunshots. But this is in Times Square.

I would be willing to bet that the backfire + "crowd panic" was probably some premeditated psyop performance, just to have it play in the news and social media over and over