Time to be hunted down Nazi's

Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September

"According to the Reporter, the movie’s script features blue-state characters choosing to hunt red-state characters who expressed pro-life positions or were deemed racist."

theepochtimes.com/movie-showing-elites-hunting-down-trump-supporters-slated-to-hit-theaters-in-september_3033214.html

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ads-pulled-hunt-wake-mass-shootings-1229829

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-185812_Samsung Internet.jpg (936x1160, 465K)

Why is the left committing political suicide?

Good thing I'm not a trumpfag anymore

Attached: 1565040113307.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

Twitter makes them think they've won the culture war.

the problem is that American glowniggers are all posting here while their country is being divided internally into two hostile camps

Jews not even trying to be subtle with their agitprop anymore

As if we needed any more evidence that the left wants sane white people dead

Aren’t they kind of winning it? In the west at least. Between politicians and major businesses on their side we’re barely slowing the pendulum if at all. We’re creeping ever further into degeneracy and general leftist idealism. This isn’t some concern trolling; I’d honestly be curious what aspects of the culture war you think the right is really winning and will hold?

Consider the Weimar.
It took ten to twelve years of the activity we're currently witnessing for a true pendulum swing to occur.
We're only partway through.
I suppose you could say, "exposure is victory". It is waking people up. The average young white man is beginning to seriously consider defending himself. People are openly acknowledging the headlines. I don't think you realize how much that means.

2020landslide

The left have been making movies about killing rural conservatives for years, but it's usually in some sort of self-defense. Guess this is the next phase

>The script for The Hunt features the red-state characters wearing trucker hats and cowboy shirts, with one bragging about owning seven guns because it's his constitutional right. The blue-state characters — some equally adept with firearms — explain that they picked their targets because they expressed anti-choice positions or used the N-word on Twitter. "War is war," says one character after shoving a stiletto heel through the eye of a denim-clad hillbilly.

Holy shit I thought this was a joke.

They are not. This is mainstream you backward flyover fuck.

Sounds entertaining desu

>The blue-state characters — some equally adept with firearms

Attached: 1446263506229.png (1277x719, 1.13M)

This is like a movie where blacks try to out swim whites
Do it faggots

I saw this on Breitbart and they framed it like the elite liberals were the good guys. But watch the trailer and the hunted are obviously the heroes of the story and the liberal elites are your typical evil rich folks. Maybe the movie itself is different, but I don't see how the scrappy everyday Americans fighting to survive aren't going to be the sympathetic heroes of the story.

Not offensive, just hilarious fantasy. Would recommend not seeing it since you might get some libshit jizz on you in the theater.

Attached: 1551991052725.jpg (1000x1000, 213K)

Those fighting to save America today are deplorables, racists, nazis, hillbillies, etc. The underdogs are the human garbage, both in the movie and in reality.

I live 30 minutes from the busiest airport in the United States, nigger.

It's not really much worse then the Purge 3.
The plot to the purge 3 was that the minorities and the blonde short haired senator had to team up and murder the evil rich white racists and their families. I hope this kicks off soon there are so many liberals in my town that have recently moved here from California I'm guessing and I just want to play with them so badly.

>>Hunting Trump supporters
Where do we sign up, nigger?

Attached: 1565171985159.jpg (768x768, 372K)

>222222222

So get you head out of your ass.

>It's not really much worse then the Purge 3.
>The plot to the purge 3 was that the minorities and the blonde short haired senator had to team up and murder the evil rich white racists and their families. I hope this kicks off soon there are so many liberals in my town that have recently moved here from California I'm guessing and I just want to play with them so badly.

I don't get why the left is going to actually telegraph their desires. They tried to hide it with Hunger Games, but this one seems a bit too real.

Making you watch as your families faces are sliced off would be delightful.

>young white man

bitch, everyone with half a brain can see how unhinged these liberal faggots are.

If the movies goes the way the trailer shows, this will be great. A bunch of elites trying to hunt down red staters, and getting fucking killed by the red staters will be based. Everyone (((they))) kill is another red pill.
Bring this movie on.

Honestly, if the GOP can tap into blacks a bigger amount of hispanics, libs would get fucking butthurt at how socon they are.

>Noooo, this is violent and cruel, you can hunt animals but not meeeeeeee

Attached: 1564965188377.png (785x1000, 254K)

>equally adept with firearms

ive seen liberals cry after using a firearm.

Live in Bay Area. You're high on your own supply.

We lost the culture war years ago. We are the counter-culture now. That should mean young people will be onboard. That's the best take on it I have.

most leftists and niggers would 100% agree that using the nigger word should be punished by death.

>First the Netflix "Christians rule the US Elite"
>Now this
Just fucking end it already.

So the red staters are the good guys?

ya, its not, my family was as brown and democrat as they come, until their leadership shit the bed for the last few years.

>Movie Showing Elites Hunting Down Trump Supporters Slated to Hit Theaters in September

Its art
Its free speech
Its made by a private company

Leftists can say and do anything.

Attached: MayorOfBarcelona.jpg (640x819, 68K)

MAXIMUM THIS. If kikefornians that fled to red states think we're gonna defend them when shtf, they're in for a rude awakening. None of the calis stand a chance. If you think you've got better firearm training than hillbillys, then come make my day

Looks like it. I think this movie will be great based on the trailer.
It sounds like a bunch of Hollywood writers sperged out, and wrote a movie based on their revenge fantasies. The studio ate it up because they have the same fantasy, and made a very red pilling movie.

>The average young white man is beginning to seriously consider defending himself.

What do you mean?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 46358A88-5DD5-47A0-AE97-A1E37DE49925.jpg (796x588, 84K)

id save this image but if my wife found it she would(rightfully) call me a faggot

Attached: 1562928370261.jpg (773x935, 47K)

Fuck leftists.

Damn hope it still comes out. Want to see some MIGApedes get massacred.

numbers says its so

Attached: 205836118_d88c725376_o.jpg (1280x835, 224K)

Weird how they define a "nazi" based on who the victim is and not the ideology of the attacker.

Remember when we win, these people want you broke, dead your kids raped and brainwashed. And they think it's funny.

They're dominating you poltards in every way.

Being older this is so fucking weird to me, because I remember when it was the further right Republicans who were censorial and got twisted over every little thing. I'm having trouble pinpointing when exactly the flip happened and progressive libs went full puritan.

Attached: stfuhollywood_culturalreconquista.jpg (2480x3508, 1.53M)

This movie will push liberals with mental issues to go out there and kill Trump supporters. Nice job, (((Hollywood))). You just started a Civil War.

This
Its not my fault that you guys arnt stockpiling ammo and firearms. You don't have to go bankrupt! But you do need to be prepared.
PSA has great deals. No excuse to not own one AR15 and 200 rounds. Some 3a body armor and a kevlar helmet, and you are better then 90% of the public.

whats with this?

So I guess that means there will be a civil war in 2025 followed by the Fourth Reich.

I think these elite liberals overestimate the strength and competence of their side. The real movie will be the opposite of what they expect, because they forgot the #1 rule of being a cult leader: Don't drink your own kool-aid. Movie meme pic related.

Attached: Children of the Soy.png (794x1580, 871K)

Cool. Guessing I can expect 200% color though.

>What do you mean?

Attached: 1488609120574.jpg (699x485, 68K)

He's just talking about Minecraft

Attached: 1565044339696.jpg (370x502, 42K)

You mean the '80s Republicans when they were about God and Country? Or the '80s Democrats when Tipper Gore headed up the PMRC and tried to censor music?

People say the '80s were the best but, really, that is about as close as America ever came to both parties being on the same page.

You're not welcome on Jow Forums swarthoid.
>tfw Jow Forums is full of darkies bitching about da joo boogeyman and larping as krauts
Time to end the mutt and Hun menace.

When they got power. The right still has tons of censorship loving people but they have to be quiet and pretend to like free speech until they get power then they will censor again.
Should have multiple guns of multiple calibers and more ammo then that but it's a start

That karate pepe is really accurate. Whoever made it does martial arts.

True, I'm thinking of more early to mid 90s repubs.

>They're dominating you poltards in every way.
Literally can't even elect or impeach

It is weird. I'm GenX, so I know what you mean. Try and put yourself in the shoes of a zoomer. How do you rebel against your parent(s)? Do you smoke weed and listen to Black Sabbath? That's what your parents did, so fuck no. You start thinking of old America that allowed you to get married and have a family at twenty.
Censorship scares the shit out of me now. All my life until recently the left was for free speech. Now both sides have people the want to restrict speech.

I just looked up the trailer, and the obvious conclusion is that as usual, you guys are fucking retards.

The movie is not portraying the elites that are doing the hunting as the good guys, rather as the reverse. The ones being hunted are the protagonists.

Attached: 1507370129671.gif (480x270, 1008K)

Roll deep motherfuckers.

So it's like The Purge? The 2nd Purge movie was pretty sweet. Rest of them sucked tho.

Don’t the hunted usually turn into the hunters in these types of movies

Minecraft?

Am I the one missing the point or is it literally everyone else on this board and on YouTube that has talked about it?
The red state people are the protagonists. The good guys. The heroes. The liberals are portrayed as evil. What’s the problem? We should be celebrating this movie and be excited to see it.

They got their mad skillz from playing lots of Call of Duty, it's totally like a real thing.

>pol jumps to conclusions over a fucking twitter post
News at 11.

It's hard to say. So many normies just don't discuss politics anymore because it's too heated. I suspect that there are a great many people who are sick and tired of the degeneracy but are either indifferent or afraid to say so... or have a live and let live philosophy until it effects THEIR children (and by then it's too late)

Attached: Serious Pepe.png (600x579, 218K)

They're not, they will be unscathed by this but if the right did something similar they would be attacked from all angles. I don't understand how the right thinks they're "winning"

Maximum India

So it's a rip off of The Hunger Games. I thought liberals liked Hunger Games.

Looks like some more purge style crap. I bet OP is a pay shill if so fuck you.

The hunt
How many stories have that title ?
How can they use a title of a shot storie ?

These are the kind and tolerant people?
These are the anti-gun people?
These are the people who think words are violence?
I honestly don't get it. Who do they think this movie is for? Certainly not any soft, s()y infused liberals.

Attached: Ouroboros.gif (344x233, 1.55M)

Yeah authoritarians have taken over both sides, not making the future look very promising.

>American glowniggers
mostly kikes and shitskins user, its not like it used to be

ACCELERATE!!!!!

Fantasy, no fat city fuck is going to out track and out shoot me in my back yard. I spent 4 years in the army. I will kill them all and probably not even use a single bullet.

Can I return to my red state after being in kikeifornia please? I want to come home. I promise to behave.

Attached: Apu fren.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Lmaoooooooo pure fantasy

I would go look at the synopsis for this movie lol, it's basically just a Dangerous Game but with a stromg wimmin protagonist, there is no way in hell they portray this as globalists hunting Trump supporters like Breitbart people think, if anything when it finally comes out it's going to be evil billionaire Trump hunting poor oppressed trans antifa members.

>(((people that want to restrict speech)))
who I wonder

>Gun Control
>Liberals with guns
AHAHAHA XD

Very funny post OP.

Get out of the house every once in a while lefty. You live in a leftist echo chamber

You're still a racist though.

wait this was considered scathing political commentary against the left right? like how 1984 isn't actually in favour of tyranny despite portraying it, this is supposed to be about how you can be convinced to do lunatic shit with a few ingrained mental shortcuts?
right?
it's not just moonbats salivating, right?

Murdering your political opponents on screen is what winning looks like. Too bad you lot haven't seen it since the cold war.

Don't worry about it, Shlomo of the NY Times.