Is the government really trying to poison you?

Is the government really trying to poison you?

Attached: 1565221821486.jpg (800x483, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpbtY01FsBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there any evidence against fluoride other than that one image?

yes nigger. now go drink some bleach.

100%

it's the jews

Source: a meme

Look up MSDS for flouride, its literally the most corrosive substance on earth

go to flouridealert.org -I could post a ton of pics but too tired. Go there, dont drink tap water, Most food products are made with tap water too so cook your own food

That picture is literal bullshit.

Also, flouride is processed by the liver so the only effect it actually has is killing harmful bacteria around your gums in your mouth. it doesn't make it to the brain ffs

I need mommy gobernment to brush my teeth for me

Yeah dude just hunt your own food too. And don’t drink anything but rain water.

If you have power as an individual, like high level govt and corp suits do, what scares you the most? Uprising. China fears this worse than we do in the West but yes all individuals with power will use it to retain it
>by any means necessary.
Where have you heard that before?

>Thread pops up again 40 seconds after getting 404'd.

>Sage

Get a reverse osmosis water filter. It’s literally the only way. It’s what everyone in politics and Silicon Valley uses. I wonder why?

No, conspiritards
You have to be maximum downs to actually believe that flouride in tap water is harmful.

>DID YOU KNOW DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE IS AN INDUSTRIAL SOLVENT AND AT LEAST 48% OF ASIA IS ADDITCED TO DRINKING IT AND WOULD DIE WITHOUT IT, ALSO 100% OF PEOPLE THAT CONSUME IT WILL DIE
Literally you right now

Classic redditor response, please make another false equivalence as your argument

youtu.be/GpbtY01FsBc It’s really a chemical soup. Certain lab studies into it get canned

Original limits for flouride in water was like 1 ppm. Now in Flordia where the Mosaic Company is dumping shit into the rivers, it's as high as 20 ppm.

>DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE HURR
I bet you actually think that's witty, r*dditor

don't try to explain basic science to schizos, they won't accept it.

Fake. Old. Gay

absolute Reddit tier