Make America Healthy Again

Dark times are ahead and we gonna need MEN, not flabby looking piece of shit whining on imageboard all day long. Pay attention to at all the fucking fat disgusting bodies around you, you better not be one of them user. Get up your ass, the gym is your training ground and the streets are your arena. Look at these high schoolers back in the 60's and compare them to teens today, this is decadence.

The Motivation Factor - Physical Education in schools in 1960's - #JFKChallenge
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

JFK on Fitness
youtube.com/watch?v=eCfCDbqeesY

America had its own HY and look where we are now, scouts are now learning how to be men with WAHMEN and TRANNIES. It's time to stop being lazy faggots and make our ancestors proud. Take the Iron Pill. Take the JFK pill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 7.39.05 PM.png (1100x786, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtmwBxMFU
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
soundcloud.com/eightieslegends/training-montage
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-282SdM1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8
youtube.com/watch?v=zBwq6_aAlf0
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nJBatlHNbSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incels don't like these threads.
Have a bump

Attached: 1565075761646.jpg (750x936, 99K)

Gym memberships and attendance should be mandatory if you want health insurance.

do something physical
complete a task
if you stumble and fall
get back up

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 1.56.02 PM.png (477x475, 391K)

Literally how

Attached: el ogro.jpg (319x400, 29K)

You could all be Chads
With Staceys knocking on your doors
Just sayin'
OK dental hygiene is important too

I'm an oldfag and I got married
Just ASKED her and she said yes, I was pretty stunned
Haven't done laundry since the 1990's

Reminder that if you consider physical strength to be inferior to mental, you don't allow yourself to become a full well-rounded human being.
They're both equally important. Saying otherwise is an undisciplined skinnyfat lanklet incel cope and you know it.

Go to the fucking gym. Physically. Leave your basement dungeon. Put away the weed & vidya games. Workout, your upper body, at the very minimum, two times a week, NO MATTER WHAT. Get fit. Invest in yourself. Profit.

Trying to imagine any faggot here exercising

Attached: F71E003A-19B6-46FE-A944-1996FA11AD23.jpg (668x661, 273K)

I'm an graduating engineering student who recently started going to the gym. After just a month and a half of regular workouts I lost all my back pain and aches and have not had any kind of malaise or cardiovascular issues. My weight has gone up slowly in muscle and I have started to become less of a skinnyfat. Really recommend all my collegebros get to work while they still can

Attached: EBZCSGJW4AAmdOR.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Thank you fren

Eat Good
Train Good
Sleep Good

Attached: 743762362.png (595x368, 432K)

(you) cute

Attached: 73464363463.png (431x570, 478K)

Oof

Muscles are a meme. I could decimate a guy with a physique like that because I know how to fight and he's just some glamour muscle gymfag. Combat comes down to two things - technique and killing intent, and I have more of both than any fucking gym retard. He won't even understand what's happening, he'll feel tense and nervous before we even exchange blows, like he's staring down the barrel of a gun even though I'm unarmed. That's killing intent, and that's why I would win. Not only that, I actually HAVE stared down the barrel of a gun... and the gun blinked, not me. I'm still here.

sure thing leaf

Attached: 1543757532964.gif (200x200, 336K)

Fat fuck detected. Don’t forget your tapout shorts.

>fat fuck

I'm 6'1" and 170 lbs of muscle.

Attached: rp.png (482x1066, 893K)

Lift weights, high volume

Eat enough protein and slightly under caloric maintenance and you will gain muscle and lose fat.

See also the /fit sticky

Attached: 1528199610473.jpg (1078x709, 424K)

I'm at the gym right now faggot.

>He's right, you know

Attached: 1565150629153.png (1120x697, 421K)

Does your mommy know you're on the internet today kiddo?

Might want to check with her first before you get on adult websites.

Good looking tranny. How's the trt going?

good shitpost

Attached: 1564760520219.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Leaf I work construction all day and can run 5 miles or lift until sunset any day after work. Get fucked. Most of Jow Forums ain't so bad I'd imagine.

based

One can only hope, fit looking people is best optic

Attached: 1496258394-escadroncanadien.jpg (1000x748, 232K)

this. dude looks weak and gay

EXCELLENT user, A STRONG ENGINEER IS AN UNSTOPPABLE MACHINE

Unless you're ChemE, then you're just compensating for being a weird fuck

Based and cringepilled

Ain't about the looks its about getting shit done

good size. gymcels must be on the edge of their seats seething. going to gym all day just to give up and fuck some prostitue in their 30s

Take the ironpill but JFK was a faggot.

I'm in AIT. PT is frequent. Morning? PT. Accomplishments? Congratulations you earned PT because you proved yourself you can do better. Screw up? PT because it's corrective. Personal time? PT after studying. Just ate chow? Go do push-ups and run back.

It's not bad. Free time is a bit lacking though.

I used to play streetfighter at the arcade too. I bet Guile was your favourite character.

testosterone is a major key to this
remember that focus on isnt exclusivity but simply that focus on

Attached: 1546702374441.jpg (1456x2048, 308K)

If you got time for 4chins you got time for PT.

I tried Jow Forums to my everlasting shame it made no sense to me.
I have a bench set I understand eatting 1200 calories of greens and meat but putting on muscle don't click with me.
I'm 6'2 and about 200 pounds.
Can a healthy user teach a brainlet with no money how to get Jow Forums?
Step by step for a brainlet. I walk over 1500 steps a day at work and I unload trailers once a week.

>1200 calories

I’m 6’4 200 and if you wanna gain weight you need 3500 calories assuming you’re actually working out.

I read I need to cut before I add muscle. I'm not obese but I am rocking a dad body. I read that I need to be about 180.

1200 calories isn't enough for gaining muscle if you're actually working out. Your body is probably eating your muscle for nutrients.

You lost 100% of everyone when you required them to stop whining on message boards all day long. Thsts all they have in life

>muh weights
in case your dumb ass missed the video, calisthenics gets you the body

not the gay Jow Forums bullshit, small peens like you are horny for

yeah okay whatever homo

Thank you for the copypasta

make murica gay again

dude I bet you look like shit lmao

>Catalog
No, I mean literally how. I mean ...
I can drive to a gym, but I can't go inside.
Everybody knows where they're going and what they're doing. I'm supposed to... say hello to the host? The cashier? The towel cashier guy?
What am I supposed to wear?
What should I do to not look like a retard?
How do I not be that guy? What does that guy do?
Maybe there are people that are hardcore gym people and are that guys, but I'm talking about that guy noobies.
Do I shower with my dick out in hand? Do I point it at people?
Do I get naked in the locker room?
Do I look at hot chicks?
Do I ask for their number within the first 3 times I see them?
Do I go home afterward and jack off?
I've never seen a clear answer on this.
WHAT DO I WEAR???
Drives me insane how everybody has an activity that requires a certain dress code. I feel like I've always worn the same clothes for every occasion. I don't understand clothes at all.
Bicyclists have gear and clothes that I have no idea where to even purchase. And I've ridden MANY miles on a bicycle.
I see people with gym clothes, but I have no fucking clue what is why.
I see people put headphones in and do this and that, and I have no idea if they even know what they're doing.
Am I supposed to get my heart rate up and breath heavy? Because I'm always embarrassed when I run out of breath doing my own thing around people.
What else... so many questions.
Free weights. How in the fuck do people know what they're doing with those.

when you are new to lifting, that advice doesn't really apply to you. Usually noobies can basicall convert fat into muscle. That is what happened to me, i stayed the same weight but became noticeably thinner and more muscular

just go in and do your shit. You dont have to care about other peoples opinions. As long as you act respectable and are not a fucking stinking retarded menace in the gym, nobody is going to give a fuck. Suck it up and just do it.

Also google is your friend

Circadian Rhythm

Melatonin starts being released at 9pm so sleep around then.
9am is the when testosterone is released the most so start working out at that time.
5pm is also a good time to workout.

>we even exchange blows

Attached: 1545971935227.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

b u m p

Attached: 35638459.png (607x571, 270K)

Knocked Knees.

Attached: M3500327.2e16d0ba.fill-920x613.jpg (920x613, 68K)

>Nike Slogan
Wow, thanks for the useless response.

imagine being the person paid to post inane shit like this to discredit a "general population"

Attached: italianbeef.jpg (621x498, 51K)

My problem is that I make the effort 3 times a week but I have no heart in my work outs. I can bump few sets of the compound movements but I never push myself. All my work outs are half-hearted. But I try to stay consistent.

This was probably a propaganda video to look tough in a Cold War context

I said two lines to joke about this situation.
I genuinely can't walk into a gym.

Please don't do this. You need muscle before being lean actually looks good. Elite marathon runners are lean, but look like shit.

Life's a mess. All I do is wake up, drag myself to work in a shitty bar, come home at 3am, stare at my phone until 6am, sleep and wake up just in time to go back to work.

My room is full of empty fast food boxes, feels like I haven't cooked in weeks the mess just aggregates and I don't have the energy to clean it,

I don't have the energy for much really.

How do i fix myself. How do I get motivated? How do I get Jow Forums?

Ill be 27 this month. Might just get the gun out now

Attached: 1564963160320.jpg (640x704, 33K)

Hmm?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 8.04.13 PM.png (902x1120, 1.39M)

Literal lankett

I got everything except healthy diet and good bedtime.

height ?

>goblino
>apple airpods that will ruin her ovaries

Airpods ovaries?
This is a new one to me.

When you want to sign up for a gym just ask the first person you see at the counter and they'll direct you to someone who knows how to sign people up, you might get a tour. I just wear old shirts and basketball shorts because looking good for other people is more or less worthless. Watch videos and use google to get an idea of form also watching other people in the gym and just doing what feels right. Nobody cares if you're nude in the locker room unless you are stuffing someones ass with your penis. Gym thots are best ignored and it is your choice to have a wank later at home. I also get nervous about signing up for stuff like gyms but just ignore the nervousness.

Alright, seems about all I had in my mind.
I've actually signed up before but never went.
I've also had some memberships before where I went with friends. Never made any progress because I was so fucked up. Had to do some therapies.

Start browsing \Fit\ start writing a journal, change your life before it’s too late.

Well good luck dude.

Oh please. They wanted healthy kids in the 50's because they fully intended to throw them into the meatgrinder against the USSR. They didn't give a shit beyond having livestock that could carry a rifle from point a to b.

While pretty much everything about this is right there's 3 major things wrong with this.

Most of Breker's statues were destroyed because he was an ardent Nazi and his works were a symbol of the Nazi Party, hence the allies destroyed any art they came across but not because of the aesthetic of human fitness. He was partly right.

The literature that was burned was because of the heavy emphasis on the "ubermensch" and racial superiority, not because they new how to create super aryans. I've read some of these literature, you can find a few around in certain circles, heavy emphasis on "muh aryan aesthetic" and "we're white so we rock now do 20 pushups".

This dude seems to forget that back then Jew were heavy weight boxing champions, Olympians and wrestlers etc; The only reason you don't see many today is the sheer number of goyim compared to them. I was a golden gloves champion amateur boxer growing up in the east coast and went up against plenty of Jews.

Read the Bible. No larp. Read it. You will feel better and God will help You.

>be me
>get drunk with brother in law one night
>end the night by almost smashing his head in with a weight lifting bar
>my dad stops me just in time
>brings me to his house
>tell him the next morning I need to go to rehab
>he scoffs at me, says I need to read the Bible
>decide to listen to him
>three months later
>no fap
>workout out everyday
>everything I eat is healthy
>money in my savings account
>just bought some wicked headphones that I could never ever afford before my drinking days
>looking to start playing an instrument like a flute or something like that

My life was a mess but accepting The Lord has been so much better for me. Accept Jesus, user. What else do you have to lose?

Some niggers just need one nudge.
Some of us have bigger problems.

Then end yourself faggot. You're already a defeated fucking waste of skin. Nobody gives a shit and no one will miss you.

6’5, 240lbs.
You have to eat more
If you think you ate a lot, double it

Bending over and spreading wide. Please please please remove yourself from this planet you fucking parasite

Wow @ that video.. An America that was.. A future that could've been.

Healthy, homogeneous, disciplined, organized.. Happy..

>quads
>trips
>doubles

Sorry if the truth hurts.

America was never homogeneous. But yea it could've been wonderful had laziness and complacency hadn't taken hold with the boomers.

THIIIISSSSS
Is why the Jews killed JFK.

If it didn't take years to build muscles up and only weeks for them to disappear then I'd probably be more motivated to become a strongman, but I really don't want to have to live so many hours of my life counting macros, taking supplements, going to the gym, getting lots of sleep, gorging on protein, avoiding alcohol and masturbation, and overall being obsessed with my appearance and a bunch of statistics.

>killing intent

life isn't an anime

She looks repulsive

I'm literally sitting in the gym parking lot at 1am reading this. Okay fine I'll put down my phone

I've been lazy as fuck for the last 3 years doing minimal maintenance. Girlfriend thinks I look great. Muscle doesn't seem to deteriorate so fast.

I felt like I didn't belong at a gym for years. Finally I just went. This was in 2016. Felt super awkward the first time but whatever. By the third time I realized no one cares and half the people there look even more foolish than me. I thought how the hell was I so stupid not to go all these years.
If you really feel shy you can sign up for a 24 hour gym and just go at like 2am when there are very few people. Sometimes you have the whole place to yourself.
Within 2-5 months you should at the very least look leaner (face and neck fat goes away first and that alone makes you look better). Basic levels of chest and arms muscles come easy. If you've never worked out before that's actually the best opportunity to build muscle (called rapid "noob gains" before you plateau)

How can anybody look at what people used to look like back then and not think we're under the influence of social engineering and dangerous chemicals?

What's wrong with Mint?

>"muh aryan aesthetic" and "we're white so we rock now do 20 pushups".

making a baseless opposition with exaggerated sarcasm should be punishable by lashing

THEY TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

Attached: AJ_frogs.jpg (620x357, 64K)

Read the Bible if IQ < 125
Read the Talmud if IQ > 125

/LiftWave/

ARTIST - CONTENT
>YT LINK

ACE BUCHANNON - BUNS OF STEEL
>youtube.com/watch?v=ypNtmwBxMFU

BESTRACK - STAMINA
>youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

CHRIS EIGHTIES - TRAINING MONTAGE
>soundcloud.com/eightieslegends/training-montage

FLASH ARNOLD - THE PUMP
>youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-282SdM1E

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - REFLEX TRAINING
>youtube.com/watch?v=HP569Ugein0

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

POWER GLOVE - MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
>youtube.com/watch?v=imG1MyMipi8

ROBURAI - HIGH NIKE SOCKS
>youtube.com/watch?v=zBwq6_aAlf0

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

XURIOUS - LIFTWAFFE
>youtube.com/watch?v=nJBatlHNbSA

Attached: struggle.jpg (724x948, 601K)

So turning every young American boy into a zoinked-out xbox-controller first person shooter tsunami, and turning every young American girl into an emotionally-unattached ruthless stacey, is a national security objective. The boys will operate the drones from forward bases. The girls will make the boys want to operate the drones despite high casualty rates. Seems foolproof. The Dollar will last for 1000 Years and forevermore!

I had Jiu Jitsu and leg day today

>oldfag
That’s not what that word means, Boomer.

>healthy diet is a bunch of toxic vegetables that don't exist in nature
>drink water and dilute your blood, pissing out minerals you wont replenish from your nutrient deficient plant based diet

This is either a kike or a freemason if you do get the gun out user get rid of this person for trying to mislead you into kabbalah

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?