Obama

Prove you're not a blind-hater, say something you liked during Obama's tenure as President.

I thought deporting so many illegals was fantastic.

Attached: 44_barack_obama1.jpg (800x452, 244K)

i liked the way he bombed syrian kids

Sandy Hook

it was a joke by the way, fbi

This

I liked when he ordered increased drone strikes on schools

I liked his meeting with Trump after Hillary lost. His face during that meeting was...priceless.

I enjoyed him drone striking weddings

Technically happened during the primaries, but when he told black men to start being fathers instead of running off after they had kids.

I liked how he put illegals in cages

Told Bibi to give the Palestinians half their land back. Before cucking out to him and did nothing about it.

The whole rise of white identity was breddy gud

Attached: thumb_arigatou-obama-san-14011278.png (200x220, 33K)

he helped accelerate the growth of the right wing, so you could say in an indirect way he might be america's savior

I quite liked the day he left office.

Can't think of a single thing really. It pretty much sucked more than under Bush for me.

He made “Okie Dokie” popular again

Luke 22:36
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Attached: 1565126949848.jpg (767x431, 35K)

I really appreciate and respect the incompetence he demonstrated in failing to start the race war he wanted so badly.

oh no

He was a brave man.

Attached: obamamedal.jpg (600x381, 70K)

You type like an Anglo/Saxon, is this true?

Attached: 1564930744352.jpg (606x598, 69K)

He pissed off the Jews by making a nuclear deal with Iran.

Attached: Allah.jpg (250x246, 8K)

I guess it wasn't as bad as under Drumpf. We've done a couple of mass shootings, so what? Everything else is 10x worse.

Attached: download.jpg (284x178, 9K)

He kept that corrupt bitch Hillary out of the White House.

I have nothing to say about him and regret that the first vote I ever made was for his lieing ass. He increased the racial divide in the country, standardized the selling of private information, tried to outright murder small business in America and was just as much of an Israeli warhawk as bush. I spit on him and his legacy.

He got Trump elected

didnt take my guns away

I like how he moved section 8 into small white Midwestern cities. He redpilled so many whites that would have voted Democrat. Now Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are more Republican than ever.

he put beaner kids in cages

>He increased the racial divide in the country
But that's good. We want that.

i liked how he sold so many weapons to the Saudis

I liked the idea of universal care
What I didnt like is how he allowed the in$urance companies to write the bill.

Trump will win again.

Great tan suit.
Also got Trump elected.

I like how he singlehandedly set back race relations 50 years: "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".

please share

I liked that he increased the racial divide in the country and got Trump elected

I also liked that by trying to turn the US into a welfare state he singlehandedly redpilled an entire demographic of lower-middle class voters to unilaterally vote Republican

I like how he enabled the left so much that it made their Trump Derangement Syndrome so much worse when the God Emperor was elected.

Attached: Fat obese cunt says thanks Obama.jpg (780x1040, 115K)

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

I liked when he told small businesses owners, "You didn't build that."

Oh, the squeals of outrage.

Watermelon prices went DOWN

Attached: 1565223898455.jpg (768x816, 347K)

He didn't kiss Israel's ass or suck up to the jewish lobby.

He got lots of people to vote for Brexit.

Race bating. Fags'R'Us

Iran Deal was an objectively good thing for America and the world.

He bombed a bunch of sandniggers like a g, he kicked out a bunch of dirty spics like a g, and he also put spics in literal concentration camps prior to kicking them out...like a g, got away with it too. too bad he was shit at everything else.

I like that his presidency convinced Trump to run for President.

I like the fact that the first Black President is whiter than me.

I liked the way he separated children from their parents at the border and put them in cages.

Breaking down race relations so that we are one day closer to the Race War

Attached: 666.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

>that spacing
KILL WHITEY

He left.

In minecraft, of course.

Umm... uhhh... I have nothing. Not because I hate Obama. Because he didn’t do anything. He was a shit president. Just a black jimmy carter.

I like that he made Clintons give back the White House furniture

and Al-Qaeda.

I liked how he kicked out lobbyists...but then he started handing out exemptions and I hated him again.

I liked how every time the cops killed a violent nigger, he would come out and make a speech and get the nogs all riled up so that they chimped out and burned down their neighborhoods.

Attached: a1554864053532.jpg (676x581, 75K)

Well...I thought he was very clever to send thousands of assault rifles into Mexico, and then trace them after they had been used in homicides. Not too many people ever understood the amount of Mexicans he killed this way. It was over 300+ and the numbers are still growing.

Brought mommy pants back into style

I really liked how oblivious i was to the world when he was president.

I dont think I could have taken his presidency knowing what I know now

he wasnt sucking Isreali cock as hard as Trump is

promoted bike helmet safety while confirming he's a huge faggot

I made a lot of money during his years as empty suit.