Gun control is ok when we do it!

>Gun control is ok when we do it!

Attached: 20190807_170412.jpg (1072x1390, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/274484/new-evidence-unveils-disturbing-facts-about-deborah-weiss
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

miga

hey guys i think we are the red flags

Welp, looks like it's time to buy another gun.
Digits decide what I should get.

IMI Galil

If this isn't political suicide in the making. Then I don't know what is.

model 10 s&w

Tavor

They just want to disarm leftist before they actually start acting on their mental illness and killing senators. The real first shots of the civil war will be fired by Dems.

Is this just another game of hot potato where they know they'll just kill it in the Senate but want to take away democrat talking points?

Then again, it is Republicans.

>Tavor
You fucking gaytard.
No way am I getting a bullpup, let alone a Jew bullpup.

As long as tiny dicked cuckservatives like you cry when your guns get taken I'll be happy.

Remember when you were happy everything Trump did made liberals mad?

The pendulum is swinging the other way.

Anyone who posts on this site will be an immediate red flag.
Adios, mofos.
And fuck the GOP.

You order an 80% ar lower and drill it. You know what I'm talking about. Build the rest to your liking.

Water gun.

Attached: 172b2d3a28553bbc2a66f66154c28555bdf415e0496df47f82354f76717d1cb9.jpg (255x120, 6K)

Big bore lever action, 4570 gubbamint

Attached: 1556329498532.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Reroll

The state of gun control debate in the US right now

Attached: 1563992285304.png (458x364, 99K)

Off by one mang

Attached: FB_IMG_1565098877631.jpg (504x800, 56K)

I'm rolling again

Red flag laws are begging for more cops and innocent men to be murdered. That's literally the dumbest possible thing they could do.

Rolling

maybe they will remove guns from leftist and shoot them all?

One more

>gun control slide spam
not enough threads on it apparently

Don't talk about FBI using BLEACHBIT on HILLARY's ILLEGAL SERVER or anything like that!
frontpagemag.com/fpm/274484/new-evidence-unveils-disturbing-facts-about-deborah-weiss

>inb4 its commies that are mostly affected

get two of those teenie tiny .22lr revolvers and wear them as nipple tassels.

I fucking marked my words years ago the GOP would flip. The 2 party system has been a charade since at least the 60s. Maybe even earlier. Fine by me if they want helicopter rides too. Treason has no place in this Republic.

One more again

I'll accept nothing but victory

A knife

The difference is that Trump's definition of red flag is pic related.

Attached: .gif (368x248, 1K)

Fuck you faggot

Lol
Gop was in onnthe AWB in the 90s too
Everyone here that voted for Trump hates the gop but youre d and c jewery cant work if there arent clearly drawn up 'sides'

Ill fight the government over guns no matter what loser sits in the white house
>muh Drumpf!
This onssession is FUCKING AWESOME because it lets me know how emeotionally invested you fucking losers were over muh shilldawg

FUCKIN HELL YOU HAD TO HAVE FELT ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED
I slept well, I woke up at three am to make sure I was right and the very first thing I saw was a salty tweet from lacy titcow about Drumpf and I went right back to sleep smiling

You yelled at the sky
Winning

Rolly Polly olly

This

Lefty cunts are emotionally attached to their cult leaders
We dont give a shit

Not brigning their best

Its never been a DvR thing, players are moving to consolidate power regardless of the side because shit is moving towards the fan.

Fucking traitors, all of them every politicians.

Dude, give it a rest.

gun control is suicide for the GOP, easiest way to hand permanent control to the democrats

so is this going to be like "#metoo"? where the accusation is enough to get you on the list?

how does this work?
>anyone who has ever been on medication?
>anyone who is currently on meds?
>who will diagnose it? specially approved "government gun safety doctors?

I mean how does this actually play out, other than to hand your gun over to democrats now?

Attached: Rainey 37.jpg (740x925, 87K)

Not really. You’re going to be miserable.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that they are going to list racism as a sign of mental illness and red flag all of us, or that when Republicans do this they won't get re-elected and we'll have Democrats in control of both houses and the executive.

Steyr AUG

Attached: antifa2a.jpg (1280x985, 328K)

The latter. Because the legal precedent the Republicans will have set will allow the Democrats to enact even more gun control legislation down the line.

Learn to spell you fucking tard.
That or take that flag off shill.

A niggerblaster 9000 with a full auto clip and chainsaw bayonet attachment capable of shooting 6 million rounds per minute.

>We don't give a shit
*Makes 7 billionth Trump thread this year*

HK416

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

Lorcin 380

Everything is only okay when its you dictating terms, even when you are doing it in defeat.

glock 10mm

Death to all gun grabbers!

HK G3A3

Marlin 45 colt lever action

Hi point .40. Use your savings to buy two hookers and a gram of coke.

can't be any worse than nevertrumpers

Attached: niggerfaggot.png (745x251, 23K)

XDM 45

>a hi point

Jesus christ user, what next, a fucking taurus?

When in the course of human events

fpbp

If Trump EOs a Red Flag law the Dems will impeach him for violating the US Const.

Glock 17

Czecked Dayton?

MIGA

Kekd
Funny cause it's true, a shit storm is a brewin', sow the wind reap the whirlwind. Since I was a kid all I wanted was a nice quiet life, wife, kids, a dog, white picket fence, it didn't have to be like this, this nightmare...

Attached: 1557833768088.jpg (967x966, 109K)

you operate under the assumption that they give a shit.
The democrats will shoot themselves in teh foot to even things out.
the charade is just a series of fuck ups and concessions to keep the public involved. They do what they're told. Their positions are afforded to them by those other than their constituents.

SCAR 17s

CPS 2700

There is not a constitutional way to write the law. Our legal system has a fucking presumption of innocence for fuck sake.