Christianity is on a sharp decline and Islam is rising in the Western Europe...

Christianity is on a sharp decline and Islam is rising in the Western Europe. Soon Europe the largest religion in Europe will not be Christianity it will be Islam. How do we make Christianity rise in Europe again or do we just accept our fate?

Attached: 11023734-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 104K)

>Europe
irrelevant.

based

?

Attached: q-a-the-history-behind-the-crusades-as-the-crusaders-consider.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Praise be to allah

You don't make Christianity rise again, you just set up Islam to follow suit and collapse as well.

I've already converted to Islam. Aisha will introduce me to her three sisters. The future is looking good for me boys.

Christianity has proven it's weakness in allowing this. An Islamic world won't bow to corporate shills and political prostitutes. Inshallah.

Atheism, agnosticism, and irreligion is still larger than both combined. No one cares about you sand nigger LARPers.

You're a Swede. You'll accept your fate in the back of Muhammad's mom's Renault in the ghetto, and then call him the next day on your iFag because you're such a good boy.

Wherever Christianity is weakened, Jews flood in and take control. Wherever Christianity is removed, Muslims flood in and overrun the population.
>What did the God of monotheism mean by this?

Attached: 1553987934180.jpg (960x764, 46K)

Technically Islam and Christianity are the same thing, but all that aside the Muslims will fall to globohomo just like the Christians did.

Inshalla brother. Make plenty of white Muslim babies to fight the jews.

A couple points:
>Triumphalism is good
>Lex orandi, lex credendi
>Restore the Christian Empire

Attached: 8552273225_20ac9b88ca_b.jpg (1024x676, 718K)

A nice, deep, economic European depression will help a lot to fix this

Maybe in cucked sweden lol

Our fate is written.
We may lose the battle, but is is just part of the mopping up operation in the war already won.

For those who oppose us, repent for the End is nigh.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.png (1400x941, 826K)

>For those who oppose us, repent for the End is nigh.
Christ-cucks have been saying this for literal centuries.

Attached: giphy.gif (600x337, 3.8M)

fbpb

“A man who remains ignorant of what occurred before his birth is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?”

Attached: Lazio_Roma_SGiovanni2_tango7174.jpg (800x667, 424K)

That’s what happens when you let them in. We have the watches but they have the time.

Non Christians can kill muslims too

Let's hear it from the popes themselves,
"We are Semites spiritually." ( Pope Pius XI )
"Judaism is the father of Christianity and Jesus is our rabbi." ( Pope John Paul II )
"Inside every Christian is a Jew." ( Pope Francis )

Really this.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Stop feeding the mooslums

God knows they can't feed themselves

"Muh mass numbers" quickly becomes their problem

What inspired the hirsute Rabbi Jesus? He was angry that the Passover holiday wasn't being respected. Passover--the creepiest Jew holiday ever in all history was Jesus's favorite holiday. Passover--when blood-ghoul Yahweh went around murdering innocent babies, was Jesus's favorite Satanic holiday.

Congrats atheists! You got what you wanted.

Also more and more Christians are becoming atheists because of the ((())) modern propaganda

Yep. Islam is next.

Deus Cult

If the Christians won't Crusade the Indians will,

India took Cashmere three days ago, India will take all occupied territory.

One Final crusade to rule them all

>Yep. Islam is next.
Yeah, the Muslims are going to bend like the Christians did before. They will just behead you.
Atheists are so retarded
>weaken Christianity
>for some reason bring in a more hardcore religion
>even faggots like Dawkins are realizing you fucked up and is saying Christianity is our last line of defense agains

>Yeah, the Muslims are going to bend like the Christians did before
They will. It's only a matter of time. They'll be broken down and extinguished.
>They will just behead you.
They'll try, at least at first.

>They will. It's only a matter of time. They'll be broken down and extinguished.
?? Ok faggot, atheists are the biggest onioncucks out there. You didn't extinguish Christians, you just weakened their resolve enough, then for some reason brought in the hords.
>They'll try, at least at first.
Yeah, because atheists are tough badasses. You're fucking delusional.

I literally just watched that homily on sensus fidelum.

Is it because I posted it in the other thread?

Attached: 1563192455781.jpg (548x720, 54K)

>You didn't extinguish Christians, you just weakened their resolve enough
Exactly. I don't mean extinguish as in kill. I mean extinguish as in rendering your religion a harmless, cucked version of its former self. The same will happen to Islam.
>atheists are tough badasses
Aren't Christians the ones always going on about how the biggest mass murderers in history were atheists?

>I mean extinguish as in rendering your religion a harmless, cucked version of its former self. The same will happen to Islam.
Yeah, I'm sure that'll work... It's working so well in London where there are literal no-go zones and they're enforcing Sharia Law.
>Aren't Christians the ones always going on about how the biggest mass murderers in history were atheists?
I'm not. Atheists nowadays are mostly trannies.

>How do we make Christianity rise in Europe again or do we just accept our fate?
The third way, user.

Attached: REEEE7.jpg (800x1360, 320K)

>I'm sure that'll work
It will. It's only a matter of time. It took centuries to break Christianity, but it was inevitable. It might take centuries more, but the same will happen to Islam.
>Atheists nowadays are mostly trannies.
kek, keep thinking that. It's actually better if you think atheists are harmless.

>Christianity is on a sharp decline
No it's not.

Islam is growing faster than Christianity though.

Attached: religious growth.jpg (1100x619, 63K)

>It will. It's only a matter of time. It took centuries to break Christianity, but it was inevitable.
Christianity was a peaceful religion, a turn the other cheek religion, Islam isn't. You will lose.
And not that it matters, atheists are literally not even having kids. You're breeding yourself out of existence AND importing violent religious people that hate atheists. A well thought out scheme. Even Dawkins calls himself a "cultural Christian" nowadays.
>. It's actually better if you think atheists are harmless.
Yeah, we're really scared of all of your genders.

Christianity is growing worldwide because of Christian populations in third world countries. In the West, Christianity is in actual decline.

>In the West, Christianity is in actual decline.
What do you think will happen when those third worlders start coming to the west in 50 years?
Atheists are so fucking stupid.

>Christianity was a peaceful religion
No, Christianity IS a peaceful religion. It WAS a religion of violence and oppression before it was broken.
>Islam isn't.
It will be. You can already see the seeds in liberal Islam.
>atheists are literally not even having kids
Correct, but we are deconverting theists. Atheism is growing.
>Even Dawkins calls himself a "cultural Christian" nowadays.
You keep bringing up Dawkins like I give a shit about what he has to say.
>Yeah, we're really scared of all of your genders.
Good... good...

heretics, unite. we shall soon decimate the remaining non-infidels

pic unrelated

Attached: ea88273.jpg (1237x1326, 287K)

They'll be slowly deconverted while their religion is pacified.

>. It WAS a religion of violence and oppression before it was broken.
Go back to r/atheism and learn some history.
>. You can already see the seeds in liberal Islam.
Where? In Iran? London? Germany?
>Correct, but we are deconverting theists. Atheism is growing
No you're not. Evidence shows BELIEF IN GOD (without religious affiliation) holding steady. Atheists are getting old and not having kids.
>You keep bringing up Dawkins like I give a shit about what he has to say.
Atheists don't like Dawkins now because he turned his back on your bullshit. SAD

>They'll be slowly deconverted while their religion is pacified.
Bro, I'm done with you. You're delusional. Whose going to do this deconverting when atheists don't have kids and the rest are killed by the hordes?

Christianity and Islam literally worship same god.

You are a fucking retard. There have never been more Christians on the planet Earth than right now, LITERALLY BILLIONS! Take your lies somewhere else jew.

>Go back to r/atheism and learn some history.
Right... crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings... these things totally didn't happen in the name of Christianity.
>Where? In Iran? London? Germany?
Yes actually. In the U.S. too.
>No you're not.
Yes, we are, locally in the West.
>Evidence shows BELIEF IN GOD (without religious affiliation) holding steady.
On the global scale. On the local Western scale, no, it isn't.
>Atheists are getting old and not having kids.
Right, but we are replacing ourselves by deconverting theists instead.
>Atheists repeatedly say that Dawkins isn't some sort of atheist leader
>Theists shocked when atheists don't follow him
wew
>You're delusional.
kek, I'm not the one who believes in fairy tales
>Whose going to do this deconverting when atheists don't have kids and the rest are killed by the hordes?
Atheists will.

>They'll be broken down and extinguished.
Rabbi, muslims are not white so they cannot be subverted by your jewish mind virus known as liberalism.

>Right... crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings... these things totally didn't happen in the name of Christianity.
Now you see why some Christians bring up that atheists leaders killed more than all wars combined. And the things you named were a very small sampling. Again, learn your history.
>Yes actually. In the U.S. too.
Being this delusional. London has no go zones for non-Muslims, dummy.
>Yes, we are, locally in the West.
Belief in God isn't dropping.
>On the global scale. On the local Western scale, no, it isn't.
It's even worse for you on the global scale. Places like China and Africa are becoming Christianized and the West is holding strong with it's belief in God. You're losing.
>Right, but we are replacing ourselves by deconverting theists instead.
You're not deconverting anyone. As I stated, most still believe in God, they just don't go to Church or subscribe to a religion. That's theism.
>>Atheists repeatedly say that Dawkins isn't some sort of atheist leader
The books sales of God Delusion say otherwise. You're an underage that doesn't remember the cringe atheism of Dawkins worship in 2006.
>kek, I'm not the one who believes in fairy tales
The biggest fairytale is thinking you can beat the hordes whilst not having babies. Atheists love to spout about logic and reason, but throw it away when trying to make moot points.
>Atheists will.
But they won't be born. The rest will be killed. The deconverted aren't becoming atheists, they're just no believing in religion, but still believing in God.

Spread the Good News, do your part in helping "Christians" become real alive Christians (what some might call Born Again).

No sir, the personality and qualities (character) of Allah is nothing like Yahweh.

Lead by example perhaps?

>And the things you named were a very small sampling
A representative sampling.
>Again, learn your history.
I have.
>London has no go zones for non-Muslims
I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the minority of Muslims who are liberal and are integrating. That minority will grow and influence the rest.
>Belief in God isn't dropping.
It is.
>West is holding strong with it's belief in God
It isn't.
>You're losing.
We aren't though.
>You're not deconverting anyone
We're deconverting mostly Christians, who have the fastest deconversion rate while atheism has the fastest growth rate due to 'conversion'.
>As I stated, most still believe in God, they just don't go to Church or subscribe to a religion
It's still a majority, but it's a declining one.
>The books sales of God Delusion say otherwise.
Buying a book doesn't mean you acknowledge the author as some sort of leader dude.
>You're an underage that doesn't remember the cringe atheism of Dawkins worship in 2006.
Oh I definitely remember it. Him, Harris, Hitchens, and the flood of atheist Youtubers. I was there.
>The biggest fairytale is thinking you can beat the hordes whilst not having babies.
What you don't seem to be able to grasp is that atheists don't rely on indoctrination the way that theists do.
>But they won't be born.
Everyone is born an atheist.
>The deconverted aren't becoming atheists, they're just no believing in religion
Plain theism / deism is just the stepping stone towards atheism.

>European economic depression
Their economies are completely stagnant. 20k is considered an average salary and their col is not Thailand tier.

Also, I thought you were "done with me"?

Most Hispanics are really Americanized by the second generation

>Also, I thought you were "done with me"?
You're right. But sometimes even I can't avoid the vortexes of stupidity that exist on Jow Forums.