Patriots relaxed

Shills be shilling...Patriots are chilling...Can't do much but relax in the eye of the storm...lol.

Attached: PATRIOT.jpg (758x506, 92K)

With so much catalogue sliding, it will be interesting if this lasts...lol

>YABA DABA DOO!

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 8K)

Adding a few posts to hold space in catalogue.

Attached: Bagpipes HAUNTING.png (604x756, 557K)

Can't see it lasting long... shills going nuts on the catalogue.

Attached: YOU'RE FUCKED NOW.jpg (607x581, 180K)

:3 BILL Barr

Attached: IT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET THERE.png (420x632, 321K)

Meant to put this one in.

Attached: TRUTH PISSES YOU OFF.png (420x632, 325K)

made it longer than last night...lol
10+ mins...woohoo

Must suck for you shills to be trying everything... so hard... and yet to still lose everything... Truth can't be silenced... but keep trying.

Attached: BARR HUBER.jpg (1200x870, 216K)

An awesome time to be alive in the world. We get to see it all play out in front of us... With front row seats...lol.

20+ mins...lol
Another record... still in catalogue.

>bill barr, the patriot
Sorry, faggots.
You said the same shit with Sessions and Rosenstein and Huber and Horowitz and whitaker.

Until arrests happen, Barr is just as bad as any of them

70 + boards of shit in between...lol.
I feel sorry for anyone trying to converse openly.

Attached: COWARDS.jpg (637x463, 102K)

Time will tell for all those... Rosenstein's fucked,
I think history will look favorably at the rest.

Attached: sealed indictments HUGE.jpg (348x372, 60K)

Yeah, and, and, and Peter Strzok just filed a lawsuit. So there.

this entire thread is fucking garbage
you should all feel ashamed

Over what?...He lost some texts?...lol

Go ahead and explain to me why I would feel ashamed.

Rosenstein is perhaps the worst, as the entire coup operation needed his approval.

Also, for those who are unaware, the DAG oversees the FBI, while the AG oversees the DOJ as a whole.
Because Sessions recused, Rosenstein was given the powers of the AG while overseeing the FBI.
If a coup attempt with the FBI's blessing is desired, a DAG with the acting powers of the AG would be highly desirable.
>this makes Sessions look like a victim
Nope, Sessions was the first big plant in the trump campaign, with the only logical cabinet position available being the Attorney General. As AG he specifically chose Rosenstein.
Why did sessions choose Rosenstein?
1. Rosenstein had been with the DOJ and knew what was up
2. Rosenstein was a much better lawyer than Sessions
3. Because Sessions was a plant for an operation that potentially would need to go to court to remove trump, Sessions couldn't oversee anything as AG. Sessions would be called as a witness so he couldn't oversee it if they wanted it to pass muster.

They're all traitors. All of them.
Barr too

Bump that info

You know what the good thing about your theory is?.... We won't have to wait long to see if you're right or not ;-)

Attached: SWAMP RATS.jpg (550x366, 53K)

Attached: PURGED.jpg (547x247, 43K)

Attached: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU..jpg (608x580, 175K)

Attached: Bill_Barr_Supports_Red_Flag_Gun_Grabs_Semi-Auto__Mag_Bans_1.png (810x450, 332K)

Attached: MK Ultra..weapon.jpg (841x660, 180K)

Attached: guns.gif (640x438, 148K)

>An awesome time to be alive in the world. We get to see it all play out in front of us... With front row seats...lol.
>Bump

Yes it is, Frens :-)

TRUST (QQQ)

Attached: TRUST QQQ.jpg (446x425, 70K)

AG Bill Barr defended the FBI sniper murder of a white woman and the FBI/ATF murder of a white boy. They targeted the family for "white supremacist" allegations. Instead of court, they murdered the son and the mother.

Trump wants death penalty for "hate crimes" (i.e. any crime of a white against a nonwhite).

You do the math, idiot.

Attached: 55.jpg (1434x1590, 378K)

lol...Nice.

Math hasn't anything to do with logic... You keep your math and I'll keep my logic.
Yes trump does want the death penalty...lol.

Attached: POTUS-WE SEE YOU.jpg (695x465, 115K)

Attached: STOP EPSTEIN.png (468x453, 307K)

Attached: Epstein and Clinton.png (776x451, 440K)

Attached: HILLARY'S FUCKED NOW.jpg (518x388, 81K)

>We won't have to wait long to see if you're right or not ;-)

Exactly!
\
“There’s a statutory definition of domestic terrorism. … [The El Paso Operation] meets it,” John Bash, the U.S. attorney for West Texas, said Sunday at a news conference.

“It appears to be designed to intimidate a civilian population, to say the least,” Bash said. “We are treating it as a domestic terrorism case, and we’re going to do what we do to terrorists in this country, which is deliver swift and certain justice.”

POTUS has “asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism.”

-------------NOTE: John Bash is a Trump appointee---------------

This is could turn out like the Josse Smolett hoax on steroids. (Note: Im not suggesting that the shootings were hoaxes, but rather that the media was behind inciting the shooter by dehumanizing those on the right and further propagating the hate by claiming that Trump and the right were responsible).

"TRUTH is a FORCE of NATURE" ~Q+

Attached: TRUTH IS A FORCE OF NATURE.jpg (758x447, 83K)

Most certainly is.

Attached: TREE OF TRUTH.jpg (549x366, 82K)

It's day 17,347. President Trump died in his sleep of natural causes years ago. Q says the deep state will exhume Hilary's corpse and arrest here. I wwait for the day with bated breath WWG1WGA

You might want to wake up... I think you're living in a dream....It's 2019, august.... and it's going to be a very hot month...lol.

Attached: WAKE THE FUCK UP.jpg (255x225, 15K)

Sara Carter said a few more months.

Attached: FF5C96E7-F1B0-43BA-9EA2-889345CE13B2.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Attached: democrat legacy.jpg (564x593, 83K)

Nice gif...lol...

Nice meme...and so true too.
Gotta steal it ;-)

Attached: Stealing that meme..jpg (230x255, 13K)

>big government policies
And yet a city like Portland, with all the same shitty big government democrat policies, is still a mostly well kept city that doesn't look like a third world country. Do you think maybe racial demographics have something to do with this?

Attached: 1563839219659.png (695x850, 56K)

Attached: Truth kills consensus.jpg (749x500, 118K)

That could be a possibility. But Q anticipated an actual false flag shooting of real victims? I’m sorry but that’s cruel if true and real people died. Total bull shite if Q knew and allowed this to happen. We need to act like adults this isn’t a vidya game.

I wish you Q faggots died with cripplechan.

Because you're a retarded Qnigger

I wish all shills would die or be rounded up... I wonder who's wishes will be filled first...lol.

Here's your slow clap...retard...clap...clap...clap...lol

One tactic that I notice often is that Q mentions that he says misinformation so that his enemies jump the gun, I didn’t think meant literally. Unless these shooting are fake he or his cohorts knowing something like this was going to take place or had some prior knowledge or baited or instigated they’re just as guilty as the person who pulled the trigger having done nothing to prevent this.

Attached: D41DCECA-DCF6-45FA-BCEF-0D62F307F8B1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Violation of the first amendment.

Deep State is literally enjoying their summer. Justice takes summers off?

Attached: E9315F4F-84E7-484F-9A36-6D624805E1AE.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

Nope... Can't patrol the whole world , or America for that matter.
Just as Guilty?... ummmm, nope... Not even going to debate that bullshit.
Unless you can convince me that, by me shooting you, it's a gun manufacturers fault.

We'll all get to see how far that goes.

>I’m sorry but that’s cruel if true and real people died. Total bull shite if Q knew and allowed this to happen.

I agree, but we just don't know how sophisticated the clowns have become with their tek and Ops. Remember what Q said about what they did to the White House before Trump was sworn in? Some FFs have been averted and others slip thru. This would explain the length of time needed to defeat them. But, I agree the tide needs to turn soon! Its becoming so obvious to normies that ...

Q made a prediction. Then there were two mass shootings. I don’t think it was prediction but rather an instigation to force the deep states’ hand to suck the air out of news and create counter narrative from anything Q was potentially going to divulge or something that was impending that was damaging. Q has mentions this tactic often. Now if this is true, he’s just as guilty and blood is on his hands too. That isn’t policing the world that’s simply Russian roulette.

Attached: 6D71834B-DB2F-4351-876D-A240B46424FD.jpg (706x745, 158K)

Numbers are on my side.

You don’t play games like that. That isn’t justice, it literally is immoral and even evil. He mentions we at war, I tend to believe that but this is sick and wil produce an illogical outcome with these goofy tactic. It’s amateurish and childish.

isnt that the literal traitor piece of shit who wants to ban encrypction

Math is logic, goon.

>Q made a prediction.

There is an alternate interpretation. The 24 hr warning was in brackets and thus was intended for the CLOWNs, "Turn states evidence or face the consequences of following thru with their Ops."

Attached: 77_tenorgif.gif (400x250, 1.7M)

You're entitled to your beliefs...and if you want to believe that fine.
Just don't bother trying to convince me it was Q/trump administrations fault.
It's called personal responsibility...Seems everyone wants to be a victim and blame others.
Still doesn't make it true.

Go ahead and have a conversation with yourself over math... I'll be here waiting in English.

No idea... You're telling the story.

Attached: ppl with secret.jpg (347x472, 51K)

Wise words. let the shills rage I'm pretty comfy in the silence.

Nah dude he made a prediction of a false flag and the. two mass shootings occurred. We know that innocent life can be lost from these staged events. He’s even mentioned game theory in the past. Really? Playing game theory with innocent life. This is immoral and even sick. Whoever is behind Q isn’t really thinking critically, from a clincal perspective it’s delusional and on a level of psychopathy.

Attached: 5C346520-F0EE-47F1-90A1-F47C0872B626.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

fucking word salad

Attached: 2191xc.jpg (671x418, 54K)

Yes I just googled it. He's an absoltue piece of shit glownigger. If you support him you have no fucking idea about technology, you're a luddite. He's a tratior and should be ousted immediately. He wants to make it completely impossible for anyone to hide any data, ever, from the deep state.

My belief is actual fact. You don’t sit on your hands and allow US citizens to die. You don’t have the luxury to call yourself a Patriot. You act against evil swiftly. Screw with optics and pandering to what the news says, they’re already against a Trump. Trust in God and do what’s right. Bring Justice by the book and stop typing crap on cripple Chan.

>Q is omnipotent
Shut the fuck up retard fuck

Attached: 2926C06A-7AF9-49B2-8211-5205AE72FF0B.jpg (1496x1426, 465K)

I am stuck of him being to win over the left. They will hate him until they die or he does.

To save me responding individually.

Suck my Jolly roger. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Time will tell all, but I don't believe you will be around for me to gloat to...so let me get it in while you have time....SUCK IT you are allllllll losing badly and nothing you try will stop the "Great awakening"...Gloat, Gloat Gloat.
Plenty of boards to cry and whine on.... feel free to make plenty...O...you already have and it's still not working.
Learn to lose graciously....lol.

You're a boomer with narcissistic personality disorder. You have a serious mental disroder and you will never get better unless you can admit it to yourself. This is why your kids hate you.

Projection 101...lol
Do they really hate you.... or just not trust you?

"From my perspective the idea of resisting a democratically elected president & basically throwing everything at him & you know, really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president, that is where the shredding of our norms & our institutions is occurring" ~ Attorney General William Barr

We will see what happens...

Peak qtard boomerposting. "Just sit back, relax, and enjoy!" has been your entire motto for the past two years while Trump betrays every campaign promise.

I an sitting back, relaxing and enjoying this moment in time.... Best time to be alive...UNLESS you are a shill, then it's going to be the worst...lol.

Attached: Barr knows you're fucked.jpg (1484x775, 202K)

Don’t get mad, think for yourself. Almost two years of cryptic messages much of it incoherently written isn’t normal. I’m not saying he’s legit. I’m just saying the methods don’t make much sense and thus far haven’t produced actual results in the form of justice. Sure people got fired but this isn’t really out of the norm when new admins come into office. I want to be wrong and see the wisdom in the method but thus far it is kinda looney. They keep pushing the dates and then Sara Carter is saying few more months makes me laugh after saying it was all going down in the Spring. Q said August is hot then soon Q will say Winter is Coming. People treating this like entertainment.

Attached: 1782E953-C3F1-4E63-9185-64634464F220.gif (480x270, 3.65M)

I agree. But dang do something.

Attached: 550ECF98-C25B-4B24-9CD8-5CC5A335A33A.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

Hey look! More faggots from Q research who like to LARP that we are winning after their board just got shut down, proving that Trump and Q team can’t even secure their fucking website for “the greatest intel drop in the history of mankind.” How many cocks do you have to suck before you reach this level of juvenile faggotry?

Mad...lol...nope... not in any way shape or form.
It must kill you shills not to know what's around the corner...lol.
I'm always cruising at a high altitude, so I see things a little clearer than most... If you want to believe that Trump is losing... I really don't care. Not like it affects my opinion in the slightest.
At this point in time, if you can't make sense of Qposts or believe in them... What can I say?...I DON'T CARE.... Keep bitching and whining...lol.

You really think it won't be back up?

There’s one thing though is that to date no news reporter has asked Trump about Q.

Attached: 89B97BBC-8C6A-4884-8CB1-D2BF53593E7A.jpg (900x505, 117K)

if he supports red flag laws, then nothing else he does matters.

The moment someone does... The game changes.

Attached: Q is TRUTH.jpg (600x336, 61K)

I’m not a shill dude. Im asking legit honest questions. Think critically. I don’t think Trump is losing. Thus far I think God is protecting him. But this Q thing is now jumped the shark, especially if people are dying.

are boomers the most NPC generation of all time?

Don’t really give a shit. It’s pathetic enough that it got shut down in the first place. And in case you didn’t notice, two false flags were just pulled off, successfully shifting the narrative from Epstein to gun control, and trump was forced to talk about red flag laws and other pathetic shit instead of actually disclosing what really happened. Talking about how happy and smug you are today is repulsive.

Trust the plan, while people are used as pawns for death. Nah this is sick. Time to put up or shut up.

Attached: 6C6070FD-920C-4C5C-9F24-0C0D1E2E9EC5.jpg (1502x744, 802K)

B2 STEALTH BOMBERS BE STEALTHIN!
WRWY MR. ATTORNEY GENERAL SIR.
NO FEAR, EYES ON TARGET.
WWG1WGA!!!!!
COMING IN 5:5!

Attached: 1564108957527.jpg (776x451, 143K)

So you're saying that this is a "new thing", Only now have lives been at risk?... Not the fact that Hundreds have died in the last 20 years trying to defend the rights and decency of humanity.... It's only just now that lives are being lost.
I think you are in fact a shill...For the simple reason that you're willing to blame the past on the present.
Trump is the only decent president in 20 years of corruption, it won't end over night.

I don’t remember anyone in my lifetime making predictions of false flags from our government and having not one but two occurring right after it was stated. This on the level of retardation. And to allow it happen. Sheesh, even you have to dig deep and think this is little out of hand.

Then be repulsed....lol.

Has it occurred to you that regardless of the veracity of Q, Barr is still quietly doing whatever it is he's doing. Maybe it's nothing, or maybe a bunch of people who really deserve it are about to get fucked. It probably won't happen by the end of the week, but I bet we see some pretty good shit by the end of the year. The good investigations take a while.

How long does it take these people to bring justice. I’m not saying within a week but the end of the year? Bull shite, dog and pony show.

Attached: 5A48AAFD-88D0-4F6F-BD1D-8708675A35D0.jpg (233x255, 16K)

Mueller's bullshit took 2 and a half years. The shit doesn't happen overnight.