Anyone have a mirror to Monday's America First ep?

I found the Walsh rant but I wanna hear the full episode and the vid was taken down before I could get a chance to download it to listen to

Attached: nickf.png (1334x750, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRe0KYY-7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=SlM2wLV4MvU
bitchute.com/video/f8rMRb6OzQmr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are took snippets of the incendiary remarks Nick made and sent it over to youtube support. We expect him to apologize on his show tonight but it won't matter, his youtube account is getting deactivated soon.

No, but he's going live right now and it's going to be good
youtube.com/watch?v=uRe0KYY-7_E

Sure is /jp/ in there.

ya I'm watching but I heard from that Steve Franssen guy's fight recap that the episode itself was amazing and a full breakdown of what's going wrong in society etc. I really wanted to hear that, Nick's ranting takes are always solid
lol fuck off larper

i have it,
but the version without the walsh rant.

>Prismriver sister
Low energy pick.

mom is pumping some breakfast milk for nick in the morning but will get to uploading the video when she can

If all is possible in the mind of a Christian God then we could currently be in a timeline where Christ died on the cross and is on vacation in heaven all the while ancient myths of the past were actually visions of the far future, a future that is arriving now where gods will walk amongst men and bring quite some happenings until King Lord Jesus Christ returns.

>but the version without the walsh rant.
ya that's fine any chance you can mirror it somewhere? I was hoping SOMEONE grabbed it or there was an archive or something. the walsh rant was uploaded but Nick (or YT) took down the whole episode entirely. the ONE fuckin day I miss an episode fml

he's gonna make so much in donations tonight for triggering everyone..I swear if he apologizes and backs down instead of doubling down I'm gonna lose all faith in ever saving the west

Attached: nick_tpose.jpg (600x800, 90K)

nick's only mommy is mommy tulsi now

sure. It will take some time tho..

got a link to the censored bit? i havent seen the rant yet lol

Can you link to the rant?

lol, /ptg/ BTFO for EVER !!!

Here ya go: youtube.com/watch?v=SlM2wLV4MvU

Love how he doesn't back down and just calls it like it is. The rant he's going on right now live is awesome too. We need more guys like this instead of all these faggots

cheers,
nicks going off on walsh again right now LOL

Loving this rant, if this is his last episode he'll get to make, it's a good one. He's calling out everyone. I had a discussion earlier today with a buddy about how whites are the only ones refusing to be tribal while everyone else around us is grouping up. Just like prison, we're like the white guy trying to befriend everyone instead of just grouping up with the skinheads like all the other groups have done with their own. And we're doing it and encouraged to do it by powers that want us to fuck ourselves out of existence.
>"white people will either hang together or hang separate" - nick just now

Attached: EBVLFj6UEAEEw5G.jpg (912x1024, 152K)

Thanks. I think I saw this live I don’t think it was that bad honestly, but maybe my worldview is so different compared to the status quo.

bitchute.com/video/f8rMRb6OzQmr/

Full video here. The rant is at 1:35:00 (go a little bit ahead to hear more). His instant realization after going off is the best part lol.

It's not even that bad, I thought it would be worse but he posted on his telegram that he knew they would take it out of context. Tonight's rant is great though, king has been going off for like 20 min. He should schedule his show to be after Tucker Carlson or before it though, so that people can watch both instead of having to choose one and find the vid later. the more conservative programming people consume the better.
Beautiful. Knew someone would come through, thanks user

Attached: EBUkRyiXYAAZKzL.jpg large.jpg (1440x1422, 215K)

nice image.

thanks user, saved me hours of uploading.

Attached: 1565215717764.jpg (842x960, 87K)

>nice image.
Ya I saw it on some molymeme tweet chain. Fucking nailed how I feel exactly, esp as a leaf born and raised with the whole equality diversity programming. I didn't even think about race until the last few years when suddenly everyone in gym class picked their teams and I'm standing there the lone man out and being shamed for thinking about my own (and future children and community's) survival.

11 fucking shooting murders in Toronto on Caribana Festival weekend (tons of black people partying) and I'm called a racist for not being surprised and wanting more gun control

Attached: EBVQ-wJVUAA5isg.jpg (1080x975, 106K)

downloading it just incase kek will reupload somewhere if it gets zapped off this bitchute page. I can't believe this kid I used to think was just a smarmy fuck has turned out to be one of the few people who won't back down when all these other faggots have dissapointed the shit out of me after convincing me to trust them. like he just said: when these shootings happen look who throws whites and freedoms under the bus and you see who's really on your side

Attached: nicktheknife.jpg (498x618, 51K)

lel they just banned his gf Faith off twitter

He's saying he might private all his vids etc this week so grab whatever episodes you want to hear while you still can

fuck that bitch

Attached: gunrape.png (475x289, 91K)

That limp wristed grip is gonna get the bitch a black eye AND a rape

I have to give her props because I want a BJ from those lips and because she openly ran for mayor of Toronto on a massively right wing platform and got herself thrown off the debate stage and shit. She's a thot and obviously you can't trust thots but she did legitimately put herself out there and talk about these topics.

But I only trust them as far as they're useful and most of them end up disappointing. I think Nick was the first one I heard point out that Jordan Peterson's individualism shit is actually doing harm because it's convincing whites to focus on themselves instead of on working together and literally just today discussing this stuff with my buddy I saw that in action...when I gave him too many stats and red pills he reverted to "look man I don't care what other people are doing I'm just gonna focus on myself like peterson says and enjoy my life, everyone else should do the same"...NOW I get it.

Attached: faith_vs_peterson.png (578x386, 671K)

3500 viewers right now kek and 20k+ video views the last couple days

They banned her for posting the archive of deleted tweets from the ANTIFA Dayton shooter. Really activates the almonds.

>They banned her for posting the archive of deleted tweets from the ANTIFA Dayton shooter. Really activates the almonds.
Didn't know that. Definitely gets my noggin joggin. Man this isn't even legit election season yet...if it's getting this bad already can you imagine 2020?

Shut.It.Down

Attached: 1564913073148.png (960x960, 1.6M)

kek Walsh posted the clip and someone replied:
>Well.... he's got a point. No other race of people does talk like that about their own race, and it is kind of disgusting. White people need to quit being so afraid of what other races think. The modern western world would not exist without them.
This is probably a nicker pretending to be a normie, but this is what they actually fear...giving any exposure to this stuff makes people realize we have a point because it's all based in simple observable logic.